Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Testlobby

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby:
- Creus as Ralfe Descabil
- Hako as Hako
- Puffy as Ryuji
- EnfernoKnight as Alexander Grey
- Salik as Drake
- Ramei11 as Kyle Arlokos

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Duelrobo
Decks: EXECUTE: SETO_KAIBA.EXE, EXECUTE: YUGI_MOTO.EXE

Last edited by ShadowServer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 18 times in total

AuthorMessage
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 am
((Nick, for a card like that you need to say the entire effect so people know what it does :p He needs to know it works if he draws a spell/trap))
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 am
ShadowServer wrote:
((Nick, for a card like that you need to say the entire effect so people know what it does :p He needs to know it works if he draws a spell/trap))

((Figured he could just search it on YGOPRO or google. Razz edited nontheless))

"Nice move, but not good enough. Draw!" Calx adds his newly drawn card to his other two cards. "I activate D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation. By discarding my Gem-Knight Fusion, I summon my signature card, Gem-Knight Crystal! I attack Arcanite Magician!"

*Arcane Barrier gains 1 spell counter*
*Citadel of gains 1 counter*

Calx LP: 7300
Greg LP: 5400

"I set one card and end my turn."

Greg
LP: 5400
Hand:1
Field: Magical Citadel of Endymion (1 counter), Arcane Barrier (1 counter)
Grave; Magical Exemplar, Geomancer of the Ice Barrier, Spell Power Grasp, Magician's Valkryia, Gagagashield, Pitch Black power Stone, Arcanite Magician

Calx
LP: 7300
Hand: 0
Field: D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation (equipped to) Gem-Knight Crystal, 1 face down spell/trap
Graveyard: Nobleman of Extermination, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Gem-Knight Sanyx, Commander of Swords, Gem-Knight Prisma Aura, Gem-Armadillo, Gem-Knight Fusion
Banished: none

Last edited by NickV on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:15 am
((cough Nick what did you discard with D.D.R? Say the entire effect! In a booming voice!))
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 am
"Hm, not a good spot. Draw. I set 1 monster facedown, and Activate Spell Power Grasp, placing a counter on my Arcane Barrier! Magical Citadel also gains another counter from a spell being activated. Spell Power Grasp searches my another copy, and I end my turn."

Greg
Field: Magical Citadel of Endymion (2 counters), Arcane Barrier (2 counters), FaceDown Defense Monster
Grave; Magical Exemplar, Geomancer of the Ice Barrier, Spell Power Grasp(2x), Magician's Valkryia, Gagagashield, Pitch Black power Stone, Arcanite Magician

Calx
Hand: 0
Field: D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation (equipped to) Gem-Knight Crystal, 1 face down spell/trap
Graveyard: Nobleman of Extermination, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Gem-Knight Sanyx, Commander of Swords, Gem-Knight Prisma Aura, Gem-Armadillo, Gem-Knight Fusion
Banished: none
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:56 am
"Draw!" Calx smiles and reveals his hidden trap card. "I activate Common Charity! This card allows me to draw two cards. I will have to banish one normal monster in the hand though. If I can't all my cards will end up in the grave. Luckily I have a normal monster: Noble Knight Artorigus, which I will banish. Now I summon Queen's Knight in attack mode. I will attack your face down monster with Gem-Knight Crystal!"
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 am
"Lucky me, my facedown card is Gravekeeper's Spy! With its effect, I now summon Gravekeeper's Guard from my deck in defense position! Also now that spy has been destroyed, another counter is placed on Arcane Barrier!"
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 am
"Haha that's a surprise, I end my turn."

Greg
Field: Magical Citadel of Endymion (2 counters), Arcane Barrier (3 counters), Gravekeeper's Spy (def)
Grave; Magical Exemplar, Geomancer of the Ice Barrier, Spell Power Grasp(2x), Magician's Valkryia, Gagagashield, Pitch Black power Stone, Arcanite Magician

Calx
Hand: 1
Field: D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation (equipped to) Gem-Knight Crystal (atk), Queen's Knight (atk)
Graveyard: Nobleman of Extermination, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Gem-Knight Sanyx, Commander of Swords, Gem-Knight Prisma Aura, Gem-Armadillo, Gem-Knight Fusion, Common Charity
Banished: Noble Knight Artorigus
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:19 am
"Draw! Let's see...I activate the effect of my arcane barrier! I send it with 3 counters and my Gravekeeper's Guard to the Grave to draw 3 cards!" Greg draws to a total of five cards in his hand. " I hope this works. I summon royal magic library! Afterwards I activate Spell absorption! Do you have a response?"
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:20 am
"Nope, no set spell or trap"
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 am
Enter suddently on the room, after have fufill all it should be done to the reception, a strange character look to the duel. His hair is Black and red, wearing clothing fitting to his style. His espression is shadowed, looking to the duel without any emotion...
Puffy

Puffy

Duel Career : 27-0-35

YGOPro Name : Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:35 am
Ryuji sits in his seat patiently waiting for his test to begin, watching the other duellists as they enter and making mental notes about each one, he is especially impressed by the duelist who accepted Calx's duel challenge.
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:38 am
"I activate my final Spell Power Grasp to target my royal Magic library!Spell Absorption gives me 500 life points, and Library gains 3 counters in total from it's and Power Grasp's effect! I remove them for Library's effect to draw 1 card! I equip Wonder Wand to my Royal Magic Library, immediately sending them both for Wand's effect to draw 2 cards while Absorption restores 500 Life Points! So much drawing and I finally have something. I activate Ancient Rules, and with it, I summon from my hand, The Dark Magician! Dark Magician attack Gem-Knight krystal!"

Calx LP: 7250
Greg LP: 6400

"Quite a bit of draw barrier got me. I now end my turn."

Greg
Hand: 3
Field: Magical Citadel of Endymion (5 counters), Dark magician(atk)
Grave; Magical Exemplar, Geomancer of the Ice Barrier, Spell Power Grasp(2x), Magician's Valkryia, Gagagashield, Pitch Black power Stone, Arcanite Magician, Gravekeeper's Spy, Gravekeeper's Guard, Arcane Barrier, Wonder Wand, Royal Magic Library, Ancient Rules

Calx
Field: D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation (equipped to) Gem-Knight Crystal (atk), Queen's Knight (atk)
Graveyard: Nobleman of Extermination, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Gem-Knight Sanyx, Commander of Swords, Gem-Knight Prisma Aura, Gem-Armadillo, Gem-Knight Fusion, Common Charity, Different Dimension Reincarnation, Gem-Knight Crystal
Banished: Noble Knight Artorigus
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 am
Calx looks rather serious now. "This is quite the challenge. Draw!" Calx checks his current hand, then glances to Queen's Knight. "But it was a mistake to keep Queen's Knight on the field. I summon King's Knight in attack mode. Because of his effect, I can special summon Jack's Knight from my deck since Queen's Knight is also on the field!" When Jack's Knight appears, Calx activates the last card in his hand: Polymerization. As the three knights raise their weapons against each other's sword, Calx says: "Appear, Arcana Knight Joker! Attack his Dark Magician!"

Calx LP: 7250
Greg LP: 5600 ((you plussed 1500, not 1000))

"I now banish Gem-Knight Tourmaline to add Gem-Knight Fusion to my hand and end my turn."

Greg
LP: 5600
Hand: 3
Field: Magical Citadel of Endymion (6 counters)
Grave; Magical Exemplar, Geomancer of the Ice Barrier, Spell Power Grasp(2x), Magician's Valkryia, Gagagashield, Pitch Black power Stone, Arcanite Magician, Gravekeeper's Spy, Gravekeeper's Guard, Arcane Barrier, Wonder Wand, Royal Magic Library, Ancient Rules, Dark magician

Calx
LP: 7250
Field: Arcana Knight Joker
Graveyard: Nobleman of Extermination, Gem-Knight Sanyx, Commander of Swords, Gem-Knight Prisma Aura, Gem-Armadillo, Common Charity, D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation, Gem-Knight Crystal, Queen's Knight, King's Knight, Jack's Knight, Polymerization
Banished: Noble Knight Artorigus, Gem-Knight Tourmaline

((going to bed now, I'll see your turn tomorrow. Razz))
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:21 am
There's a shuffle from the testing door, as a dour looking man with a mustache and purple miliary cap looks out the door. "Number 5, please come forward." None of you are number five.. this could take awhile.
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:27 am
"Seems my Dark Magician is gone. And my, my, my...3800 ATK, AND you can stop targeting by simply discarding. I was right, this is fun. Draw!"

Greg smiles as he draws to 4 cards in his hand. He hears notices who he assumes to be the tester, but shrugs his shoulders when apparently the testing must wait. He shifts his focus back to the game, glancing at his hand.

"I don't have the answer I need for that yet. I set a monster and 1 spell/trap facedown. Turn end."

Greg
Hand: 2
Field: Magical Citadel of Endymion (6 counters), 1 FaceDown monster, 1 faceDown Spell/trap
Grave; Magical Exemplar, Geomancer of the Ice Barrier, Spell Power Grasp(2x), Magician's Valkryia, Gagagashield, Pitch Black power Stone, Arcanite Magician, Gravekeeper's Spy, Gravekeeper's Guard, Arcane Barrier, Wonder Wand, Royal Magic Library, Ancient Rules, Dark magician

Calx
Graveyard: Nobleman of Extermination, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Gem-Knight Sanyx, Commander of Swords, Gem-Knight Prisma Aura, Gem-Armadillo, Common Charity, D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation, Gem-Knight Crystal, Queen's Knight, King's Knight, Jack's Knight, Polymerization
Dusk

Dusk

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 am
Dusk is starting to get impatient with this duel, he just can't stand these slow duels. He hopes this won't be like his test. Dusk gets up, and walks to the bathroom.
Creus

Creus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:56 am
The ongoing duel was intense. The number of onlookers also increased. Ralfe felt intrigued as he silently watched the duel that was unfolding while waiting to be called for his test. He never saw those kind of cards before he thought. Ralfe was feeling restless until a guy with a purple cap entered and asked for number 5. No one answered which made Ralfe wonder how the order for the testing was decided. It didn't matter for now, he knew he just needed to wait until it was his turn to be called. So for now lets find out how this duel will end.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 pm
"Draw!" says Calx with a confident tone. "I attack your monster with Arcana Knight Joker!"
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:29 pm
"No response"
Facedown Alchemist of black spells is destroyed.

Last edited by zombiemaster2 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 pm
The strange young man continue to look at the duel, thinking. He is in the good place? Why did he go here? Leaving New Domino City to go there might be a bad idea?...

The young man look to his card, where is his place number for the test... maybe it's better to go there? After all, he search some challenge... and a strange figure, who is strangely known in his mind, say him to go there, so he will found the answer... How, first, did he know that a question affect his mind? And how did he own this...card?...

When he meet him the first time, 3 days after the dead of his only friend, he decided to challenge him to a Turbo Duel, and not knowing why he want to challenge him, he accept. Sure, he as lost, but throug this duel, the strange figure learn of him... and know he should go to this academy.

The young man decided to throw out his speed spells, knowing he cannot Turbo Duel here, and go there. But the pain in his arm when he meet the strange figure... no, not pain... peace...

Suddently, in a form of spirit, a little dragon appear near him. He is red and purple, armored, and his head seen to be fusioned with a spear...
The spirit monster do a little roar near the young man. The young man answer, lowly:

-I know... This place become interessing for me too... maybe we choose the good place...

The young man want the answer of his question... what is his past?...

Last edited by Darkanen on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 pm
"I end my turn."

Greg
Field: Magical Citadel of Endymion (6 counters), 1 faceDown Spell/trap
Grave; Magical Exemplar, Geomancer of the Ice Barrier, Spell Power Grasp(2x), Magician's Valkryia, Gagagashield, Pitch Black power Stone, Arcanite Magician, Gravekeeper's Spy, Gravekeeper's Guard, Arcane Barrier, Wonder Wand, Royal Magic Library, Ancient Rules, Dark magician, Alchemist of Black Spells

Calx
Graveyard: Nobleman of Extermination, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Gem-Knight Sanyx, Commander of Swords, Gem-Knight Prisma Aura, Gem-Armadillo, Common Charity, D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation, Gem-Knight Crystal, Queen's Knight, King's Knight, Jack's Knight, Polymerization
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 pm
"Draw! Almost over for me. Hm, I seem to have only one out left. I activate Miracle synchro Fusion! With this I fuse the Arcanite Magician and Gravekeeper's Guard in my Graveyard, to fusion summon a my most powerful Spellcaster, Supreme Arcanite Magician! Due to its effect it gains 2 counters on itself, and gains 1000atk for each, Placing it just below your Knight at 3400 atk! I activate his effect, by removing one counter from citadel, I take my chances. I now target your monster for destruction!"
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 pm
"I activate Arcana Knight Joker's effect! By discarding a monster card, I can negate a monster's effect. I discard Gem-Knight Iolite from my hand to negate your Supreme Arcanite Magician's effect!"
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 pm
Greg held a smirk on his face. He glanced at his hand, looked forward, and glanced again. He leans forward and reaches out his hand.

"Heheh, good game. That was pretty exciting!"

Game End: Calx Wins!
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:22 pm
Seeing Greg surrender, Calx closes his eyes and smiles. Then opens them again and looks at his opponent and thinks: *retreating is sometimes the best thing to do. I guess I'll have some preparations to do for our next encounter.* Calx then turns around. "Thanks for the duel, it was definitely more than just a warm up." He then walks towards and sits the same chair as he sat on before the duel. He then pulls out a notepad and pen and starts writing information down about his opponent, then hides it again and stares at the door, waiting for someone to come and give him his dorm test.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 2 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next