Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Sliferredy

Slifer Red, the dorms of fresh rookies waiting for their chance to learn and escape to the next level, as well as the dormitory of aged, down on their luck duelists who couldn't take it to the next level. A public kitchen, foot lockers, and bunk beds make privacy and space a commodity. Sometimes duelists practice their latest techs on the well-worn floor of these rooms. Some imaginative soul even made a picture of a window and a happy sun, something you won't see for a long time underground. Slifer Red students can gather here, to rest or chat or play a quick game. Students of higher dorms tend to eschew touching this place in case they get red on them.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Slifer Red Dorms:

- Valkyra as Leona Kuroda
- NickV as Calx Crownguard
- Darkanen as Loyd Darkanen
- LustfulZex as Nyra Winchester
- Decato as Veritas
- Maria Masters as Maria Masters

Last edited by ShadowServer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 6 times in total

AuthorMessage
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am
Loyd give a dark look on Arya, and say before she change.

-I know... but I learn enough about you... I already feel an agony, as you don't know. If you don't have see, your darkness has not touch me not one time... I already live in the darkness of my soul...

As Arya change into Nyra, Nyra fall to the ground, exhausted. Loyd walk in direction of her and say.

-You're ok?...
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:24 pm
Calx thinks to himself *is that really everything she's got, or did she hold back? And what's with the name changing? Whatever. I got some good intel on the Dragunity user.* He then stands up and walks out of the dormroom to find the other two that are currently dueling.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Nyra opens her eyes slightly looking at Loyd she gives out a big yawn. "My what happened..." She looks around seeing that people were gathered around and she and Loyd holding duel disks. "Oh my did we duel?! I oh I hope Arya wasn't that mean to you I'm sorry i can't control her..." she said with saddness in her voice.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 pm
After the duel finishes, a small voice from below the duelist is heard. "Well, if you're finished here, it's about time you all went to bed. It's nearly midnight, curfew time for young students!" The voice is coming from a tiny cloaked figure, about the size of the stools for sitting in the red dorm, with huge bunny ears peeking from out of slits in the top of the hood.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 am
"Oh my it is getting late I guess I will take to you later night... It's Loyd right?" She never go to hear his response as she runs over to her dorm before she got in trouble for staying out to late. She opens the door and changes into her night clothes. But then she notices how bland her side of thr room is and begins decorating it with posters of anime characters.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 am
Loyd look at Nyra, before she go:

-Don't worry... she doesn't touch me at least one time...

Nyra can see the result of the duel on his duel disk. After someone tell them to go to the bed, Loyd walk through the dorm. As he walk, Mystletainn appear as a spirit monster near him.

-This darkness is more strong than we think... she just hold herself, I see in her something much more strong than these monsters.

-I know... it's impossible that this darkness is this strong... she hold herself... we will found a way free Nyra...

Loyd go on his chamber and nap on his bed... thinking of what he do here...

Maybe helping people like Nyra will help him learn things about his past?... However, his late friend has learn him to never let someone fall into the darkness... like him...
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 pm
Calx enters the Slifer dorm and gets into his bed without looking at anyone.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 am
((PRETTY DEAD))
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:26 am
((I don't know, Shadowserver has dissapear))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 4 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4