Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:13 am
Veritas walks in and takes a seat, patiently waiting for his turn.

Last edited by Decato on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 am
Similar to the last testing room, the door opens, but instead of a moustached man, the door is opened by a small figure, the size of a child, in a blue cloak. The voice murmurs, "Come inside. The duel is ready to begin."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 am
Stands up and walks towards the duel arena.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 am
Veritas walks towards the dueling platform with a stand on his side for his field. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: JADEN_YUKI.EXE." The lights come shining on, and his opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Duelrobo2

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Veritas
LP: 8000
Field: nothing
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing
Banished: nothing

TM-23234SR

Hand: 6
Field: nothing
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first."OH YEAH. GET ON YOUR GAME. I WILL THROW DOWN WITH A FACE DOWN MONSTER AND SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD." One monster in defense and one face down card in the spell/trap zone appears. "END: TURN." This robot doesn't sound much like the others..

TM-23234SR

Hand: 4
Field: 1 set monster, 1 set s/t
Graveyard: nothing
((Against NPC's, the players will always win. Tester Robo is a cheating bastard. Kick his ass!))
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:33 am
"My turn, first I activate Cost Down by discarding Lord of D. to the graveyard. Then I normal Summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6. Next I activate Stamping Destruction, destroying your facedown S/T card and dealing 500 damage!

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 am
"OH NO. ACTIVATE FACE DOWN: FLUTE OF SUMMONING KURIBOH. SUMMON TO FIELD MY BEST FRIEND: WINGED KURIBOH: DEFENSE MODE." A song is played after Winged Kuriboh appears on the field in defense!

Veritas
Hand: 3
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D.

TM-23234SR
LP: 7500
Field: 1 set monster, Winged Kuriboh
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:05 am
"Horus! Attack his Winged Kuriboh. Then I set a card and end my turn. Since Horus successfully destroyed a monster by battle, it's effect activates. I sacrifice my Horus (LV 6) to special summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 8 from my deck."

I end my turn.

Veritas
Hand: 1
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 Set S/T
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction

TM-23234SR
Field: 1 set monster
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 am
The robot draws a card. "THAT IS A BIG MONSTER. BUT HE WILL NOT WIN THIS FOR YOU. I WILL THROW DOWN WITH TWO FACE DOWN SPELL SLASH TRAP. TURN: END."

Veritas
Hand: 2
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 Set S/T
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction

TM-23234SR
Field: 2 set s/t, 1 set monster
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:23 am

"At the end of your turn, I activate Xing Zhen Hu, now those two facedown cards cannot be activated. Now I draw! I set another card and attack your facedown monster with Horus."

Veritas
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 Set S/T, 1 Xing Zhen Hu

TM-23234SR
Field: 2 set s/t, 1 set monster
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:25 am
The two set cards glow with a nasty, unusable mist, as the face down Necro Gardna is sent to the graveyard! The robot waits to see if your turn is finished.
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 am
I end my turn.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:42 am
"DRAW: ONE CARD." The robot looks across the field, calculating. "THROWN DOWN: THREE FACE DOWN SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. TOWN DOWN ONE FACE DOWN MONSTER. TURN END." You would almost swear the robot is getting nervous here.

Veritas
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 Set S/T, 1 Xing Zhen Hu

TM-23234SR
Hand: 0
Field: 5 set s/t, 1 set monster
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Necro Gardna
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:48 am

"I draw one card, then I normal summon Mirage Dragon. Next I attack your face down monster with Horus LV 8."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 am
The robot waves a hand as something from the graveyard jumps in the way of Horus LV8. "ACTIVATE NECRO GARDNA. NEGATE ATTACK!"
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:53 am

Veritas grins, "Now that's gone, I attack with Mirage Dragon."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:54 am
A solid looking root rises to absorb the dragon's attack! "MONSTER FLIPS: ELEMENTAL HERO WOODSMAN. DEFEND FROM DRAGON. THAT IS THE SPIRIT MY MONSTER."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:56 am

"Heh, shame Polymerization won't save you this duel. I end my turn"

Veritas
LP: 7600
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 Set S/T, 1 Xing Zhen Hu, Mirage Dragon

TM-23234SR
Hand: 0
Field: 5 set s/t, Elemental Hero Woodsman
Banished: Necro Gardna
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 am
"ALRIGHT. DRAW: ONE CARD. DURING STANDBY PHASE: ADD POLYMERIZATION TO HAND." The card appears in the robot's hand as it plays a monster down. "SUMMON MONSTER: ELEMENTAL HERO PRISMA." Light shines as the prismatic hero hits the field! "SHOW MONSTER: ELEMENTAL HERO WILDEDGE. SEND MONSTER: ELEMENTAL HERO BLADEEDGE TO GRAVEYARD." The hero appears in the graveyard area, as Prisma takes on his golden glow, and picks up a giant hammer! "ACTIVATE: EDGE HAMMER. TRIBUTE: ELEMENTAL HERO PRISMA. TARGET: HORUS LV8."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 am

"I don't think so! I activate my face-down card, Forbidden Lance! Now Horus is unaffected by Spells/Trap cards. Is that all you got?"
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 am
The robot waves a hand at another face-down. "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: SOLEMN JUDGEMENT. NEGATE CARD: FORBIDDEN LANCE. MY MONSTER SACRIFICE WILL NOT BE INVAINED."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:48 am

Veritas starts to shake with laughter, "This is what I'm talking about! A challenge!"

As the shadow of Bladedge engulfs Horus LV 8, Horus lets out a roar of pain before being destroyed.

"I take 3000 damage from that move, and you also lose a similar amount due to Solemn Judgement. Anything else for this turn?"
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:40 pm
The robot pointed its finger back at Veritas. "END: TURN. BETTER GET YOUR GAMES ON NOW!"

Veritas
LP: 4600
Field: 1 Xing Zhen Hu, Mirage Dragon
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, Forbidden Lance

TM-23234SR
LP: 3750
Hand: 1 [Polymerization]
Field: 3 set s/t, Elemental Hero Woodsman
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma
Banished: Necro Gardna
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 pm
After joining Veritas and Greg to the second Training Room, Leona is amazed by the duelling skills of Veritas. Following these duelists seems to have been the right choice!

She then sits down eagerly watching the current duel and feeling the urge to duel a strong opponent ever increasing.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:32 pm
Arya left from the reception desk and instead of being being directed to Testing Lobby 1 the receptionist directed her to Testing Lobby 2 since the first lobby was overcrowded. Normally Nyra would be in control of the body that they shared but somehow Arya was in control of the body for now. She walked down the hallway with her body language just screaming her cold and harsh personality. She walks into the Lobby and can see someone dueling and a couple of other people waiting there turn. She could never understand why Nyra wanted to go to this school with these "humans" after all they those morons are what caused her to form Arya in the first place. But Arya knew there was no turning back now. From the lobby she could see a girl and a boy also here to. The girl just seemed just dazzled by the technology around her which to be truthfully Arya found.... odd. While the boy seemed to be studying the duel that was going on. Arya basically just walked over to the duel and crossed her arms and examined the duel taking place. She would wait patiently till Number 17 would be called.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next