Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 pm
Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Duelroom1

The duelists of the academy practice their dueling every day in rooms such as these, sometimes in sanctioned school duels, sometimes in unofficial bouts, using the dueling platform or their academy issued duel disks.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Dueling Room 1:

- Valkyra as Leona Kuroda
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One
- Ramei11 as Kyle Arlokos

Last edited by ShadowServer on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 pm
As Leona and Cecko enter the Dueling Room, it doesn't take much chit-chat for the duel to start!

Alright then, with the introductions done, it's time to duel! Show me your strength!

I'll take the first turn, draw!

Leona quickly looks over her cards and decides to Set a monster.

Since I have no idea what your Deck can do, I'll start with some defense! I Set 1 monster on my field! A warrior never goes into a battle without some proper observations first! Then I'll also set 2 cards facedown in my Spell and Trap Zone.

Your turn!

Leona Kuroda
LP: 8000
Field: 1 Set monster, 2 set S/T
Hand: 3
Graveyard: -
Banished: -

Cecko
Field: -
Hand: 5
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 pm
Kyle walked down the corridor, about to continue past the dueling room when he noticed the door was ajar, and talking coming from within. There must be a duel on! he thought to himself. Checking his watch to see how much time he had, he simply shrugged, proclaimed "What the hell, I could do with watching a duel" and entered the dueling room, taking a seat and eyeing the two duelist, trying to predict who would come out on top.
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm
cecko : Since I've already seen your deck in action , I might as well tell you my own . I hope you like vegetables , because you'll be facing a Hero Salad deck !

cecko : Draw !

Deffence , huh ? I bet she can't do anything at this moment .

cecko : If you don't want to , then I'll start this off ! I normal summon Vision Hero Vylon , afther which I'll use his effect to send Vision Hero Increase from my deck to the graveyard .

As the situation goes , my monster is far too weak to destroy her face-down , which is probably Kagemusha .

cecko : I choose to set 2 face-downs also, and that will be all for this turn .

cecko : I'm clearly open with a weak monster , so give it a shot while you can , my dear .

Leona Kuroda
Field: 1 Set monster, 2 set S/T

cecko
Field: Vision Hero Vylon , 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm
((You haven't even seen Kagemusha yet, you cheater Dx))

So you're being careful too huh? Well then, allow me to make the first attack! Draw!

Leona looked at the card she just drew and smiled.

But first, let me activate this Spell Card, Six Samurai United! Whenever a Six Samurai monster is Summoned to my side of the field, this card will gain 1 Bushido Counter, up to a maximum of 2 counters. I can then send this card to the Graveyard and draw as many cards as Bushido Counters there were on it.

I Normal Summon Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki! Much like all the other legendary Samurai, this one comes with a special ability! When it is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon another Level 4 or lower Six Samurai monster from my hand! I will use Kageki's effect to summon The Six Samurai - Irou!

As these two Samurai monsters were being summoned to the field, 2 Bushido Counters could be seen on Six Samurai United.

But that's not all there is to Kageki's effect! Whenever there's at least 1 other Six Samurai on my side of the field, he gains an additional 1500 Attack! That makes Kageki's Attack 1700!

Leona stood there with pride, as she was assembling her Samurai army once again.

Since my Six Samurai United now has 2 Bushido Counters, I will send it to the Graveyard and draw 2 cards! This will help me to accomodate for any potential counter you might have hidden there.

Kageki! Attack his Vyon!

Leona Kuroda
Field: Kageki, Irou, 1 Set monster, 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United

cecko
Field: Vision Hero Vyon , 2 set S/T
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 pm
cecko : Not bad . I reveal my set face-down card Fairy Box . And I believe lady luck is on my side today , TOSS !

( I suggest the coin to be replaced with the chaos dice . Every even number - Heads , every odd number - Tails . I will always bet on Heads . And we can roll all we want on the test thread . )

( I rolled a 6 so it's an even - https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1187p60-chaos-dice-test#13342 , ignore that 4..)

The vision hero punches trough the powerless Kageki decreasing her LP . Kageki's hologram dissapears .

Leona Kuroda
LP: 7000
Field: Irou , 1 Set monster, 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United ,Kageki ,

cecko
Field: Vision Hero Vyon , 2 set S/T

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:43 pm
((oh, you can decide how the card goes however you want between you two, if you both agree to roll randomly that's fine, you can always choose to pick the result for dramatic effect though))
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm
((Ok, this way is fine with me))

Tsk... Letting luck decide your fortune. A true warrior relies on their own skills! Therefor, I will place 1 more card facedown in my Spell and Trap Zone and end my turn!

Let's see how far luck will bring you...

Leona Kuroda
LP: 7000
Field: Irou , 1 Set monster, 3 set S/T
Hand: 2
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Kageki ,

cecko
Field: Vision Hero Vyon , Fairy Box, 1 set S/T

((Don't forget Fairy Box's cost Razz))
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:19 pm
( Lol , I was going to forget it , if it wasn't for that message ! bom )

Seems I stopped her for now .

cecko : Luck ? My potential is all based on skill .

A yellow light substracts 500 LP from cecko .

Hmm , just what I need .

cecko : I will let go of my Vision Hero Vylon for a better and more powerfull monster .

The hologram of Evil Hero Malicous Edge appears , followed by another one showing it's ATK and DEF ( 2600 ATK / 1800 DEF )

cecko : Can you do me a favour Malicous ? Cut down that Irou !

Malicious jumps forward , slicing Irou with his claws .

cecko : This will be all for now . Now let's see you get out of this situation !

Leona Kuroda
LP: 6100
Field: Irou , 1 Set monster, 3 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Kageki ,Actesism of the Six Samurai ,

cecko
LP: 7500
Field: Evil Hero Malicious Edge , Fairy Box, 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase , Vision Hero Vylon ,

Last edited by cecko0o0o0o0o0 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:37 pm
(Cecko your LP are still 8000. Just pointing it out Smile )
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:51 am
(No it isn't. Do you even fairy box? Also Cecko, I'm pretty sure she'll have an answer so why post false stats already? Just say attack and leave it with that untill kyra responds.)
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:08 am
((Ofcourse I have a response... It's RolePlay custom to end your post when you declare an attack cecko))

Not so fast! Before your Edge will destroy my Irou, I will activate my facedown card, "Ascetism of the Six Samurai"! This card lets me Special Summon 1 Six Samurai from my Deck with the same ATK but a different name than a face-up Six Samurai I control! I will call forth yet another legend, "Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi", which shares the same Attack as Irou!

After Ascetism of the Six Samurai had targetted Irou, he began to take a pose indicating meditation. Shortly after, Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi jumped to the field.

The selected monster will be destroyed during the End Phase, but your Malicious Edge will have it destroyed by then already.

((You already said you'd end your turn, so I'll continue...))

Now it's my turn again! Draw!

I will force you to play this game with skill and not luck! I Normal Summon The Six Samurai - Kamon! Once per turn, this card can destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap card by giving up its attack this turn as long as I control another Six Samurai monster. I will use Kamon's effect to destroy your Fairy Box!

As Kamon lighted his dynamite staff, it was thrown towards Fairy Box, which exploded upon impact.

I then activate Enishi's special ability! By banishing 2 "Six Samurai" monsters from my Graveyard, I can return 1 monster on your side of the field back to your hand! Malicious Edge, return to where you came from!

As Leona removed the two cards from her Graveyard, Enishi struck Evil Hero Malcious Edge with the back of his katana, returning it to cecko's hand.

Unlike the other Six Samurai, the legendary Ensihi is not restricted from attacking after he's used his effect. Enishi, direct attack!

Leona Kuroda
Field: LSS - Enishi, Kamon, 1 Set monster, 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai
Banished: Kageki, Irou

cecko
LP: 7500
Field: 1 set S/T
Hand: 3, 1 [Evil Hero Malicious Edge]
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase, Vision Hero Vylon, Fairy Box
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:07 am
cecko takes the damage from Legendary Six Samurai Enishi's attack .

Leona Kuroda

cecko
LP: 5800
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:42 pm
Hmm... That went almost too easy... I bet you're planning something! But no matter, nothing will be able to overthrow my mighty Samurai!

Your turn!

Leona Kuroda

cecko
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 pm
Afther cecko takes the damage from Irou's attack , Vision Hero Increase places him self in the spell / trap card zone unnoticed .

( Something I forgot to mention ,lol )

cecko : The words you said a while ago ..

(Flashback )

A while ago ...

I will force you to play this game with skill and not luck!

cecko : You may call it luck , but I call it destiny . And If something is desten to happen , just words will not change it .

cecko : First off , I will begin by special summoning Evil Hero Prodigy from my hand .

An alien lizard with a human shaped body takes form on the field .

cecko : Activate !

Another Hero jumps from the spell / trap zone , calling for a 3rd .

cecko from his hand had activated the spell card Vison Release , allowing him to special summon Vision Hero Increase , which on it's half lets him summon Vision Hero Multiply Guy from his deck .

cecko : Can you feel it ? A storm is comming .

cecko : Now , I will sacriface everything that I can , from my side of the field .

A fog surrounds the ground as lightning also strike it . ( all hologram )
A black snake shapped dragon reveals .

cecko : Show your self , The Wicked Eraser !

cecko : Not alike other monsters , given an exact number of attack points , this unique creature feeds from the number of cards on your field . And let's see . I count 5 . So that means , your in for serious trouble .

A hologram shows : The Wicked Eraser - ATK 5000 / DEF 5000 .

cecko : You may have heard some stories of how glorious knights , deffend their castle while dragons burn them above . With the new technology , I don't believe the story would be the same , though .

cecko : Now imagine one knight , remaining alone , in front of his castle , guarding it with curage in the first hand and a cannon in the second . Shall we see how it plays out ?

cecko : Now Eraser , feed your self with that Kamon . Or should you melt him to pieces ?

Eraser opens his fire breathing mouth , ready to demolish Six Samurai Kamon and deal a great deal of damage to Leona's LP . What will happen next ?

To be continioued ...

Leona Kuroda

cecko

Field: The Wicked Eraser , 1 set S/T
Hand: 1 [Evil Hero Malicious Edge]
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase, Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box , Vision Release , Evil Hero Prodigy , Vison Hero Multiply Guy
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm
I knew you were brewing something! I had no idea those Heroes Special Summoned themselves from the Graveyard whenever you receive damage!

However! A true Samurai always has more than 1 trick up its sleeve! I activate my facedown card, Sakuretsu Armor! This reactive armor will destroy any attacking monster!

The Wicked Eraser's attack got deflected by Kamon's armor, going straight back towards itself!

Sheer strength means nothing to my Samurai! They will overcome everything! Your Eraser just got erased!

Leona Kuroda
Field: LSS - Enishi, Kamon, 1 Set monster, 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor

cecko
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase, Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box, Vision Release, Evil Hero Prodigy, Vison Hero Multiply Guy, The Wicked Eraser
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 pm
All of that would have happened , if the future planned it that way .

But what really happened was ..

Eraser opened his mouth releasing a raging fire towards Kamon , Sakuretsu Armor revealed it self giving him ability to not only survive the attack , but to destroy the dragon afhter. But then, Eraser burned it along the way .

cecko : Not so fast , I activate my face-down Dark Bribe !

Hologram : The Wicked Eraser - 3000 / 3000

Leona Kuroda
LP: 4600
Field: LSS - Enishi, , 1 Set monster, 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor , Kamon ,

cecko
Field: The Wicked Eraser
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase, Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box, Vision Release, Evil Hero Prodigy, Vison Hero , Multiply Guy, Dark Bribe
Banished:
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:58 pm
What's this? You're trying to Bribe me!? AN HONORABLE WARRIOR DOES NOT GET BRIBED! Reveal facedown card! Musakani Magatama! Whenever you activate a card that tries to destroy a card on my side of the field while I have a Six Samurai face-up on my side of the field, this will negate your card and destroy it instead!

As Leona played her Trap, a Magatama went flying towards the Dark Bribe card, negating the card with its holy power.

Bribing a Samurai... You must have lost your mind! You will burn at the stakes for this!

Leona, in clear anger from cecko's play, realizes that he can't make another move this turn.

Since you don't have any other play left, it's my turn! Draw!

I'll show you my facedown monster! I Flip Summon Shien's Footsoldier! It's time for you to feel the wrath of my Samurai pride! All monsters, attack cecko directly!

As the Samurai army rushed towards cecko, they all struck him with a simultaneous attack.

Then I'll place one more card facedown and end my turn. Don't even think about pulling an act like you did before!

Leona Kuroda
Field: LSS - Enishi, Kamon, Shien's Footsoldier, 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor, Musakani Magatama

cecko
LP: 1900
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase, Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box, Vision Release, Evil Hero Prodigy, Vison Hero Multiply Guy, The Wicked Eraser, Dark Bribe
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 pm
(Valk..... I love you!!!!! xD)
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am
(How do you attack me with monsters , that should have been destroyed from Eraser's effect ? Anyways , I'll play my turn . )

Afther cecko takes damage from the attacks , both Vision Hero Increase and Vision Hero Multiply Guy take their place in his spell / trap card zone .

Seems my fears of that face-down were pointless .

cecko : Don't sign me off the list so quickly , though !

cecko : I set this monster face-down and end my turn .

Leona Kuroda
Field: LSS - Enishi, Kamon, Shien's Footsoldier, 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor, Musakani Magatama

cecko
LP: 1900
Field: - 1 set monster ,Vison Hero Increase S/T , Vision Hero Multiply Guy S/T
Graveyard: Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box, Vision Release, Evil Hero Prodigy, , The Wicked Eraser, Dark Bribe
Banished:
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 am
((If someone forgets an effect of your card, you can edit the effect into your response, for example I would have replied to Valk's attack with a swarmy 'where is your army now' and edited the life totals back, with a 'why do you think he's called Eraser' thing. <.< There are alot of unfamiliar cards so don't be surprised if you have to backtrack sometimes. You can either edit your posts to correct it or the game will error and return you to the old state right after Eraser erases everything.))
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm
Show me your Magic Shadow!
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:08 pm
cecko : Huh ? Something's not right here .

cecko plays out the duel trough his head .

I'm here , doing this , just for fun . But I cannot let this contnioue .

He then takes out a miniature clock and sets the time to before 10 minutes in front of Leona's eyes .

cecko : You look so beutifull today . And I would like to spend more time with you . YES , YOU ATRACT ME !

I woudn't be saying that for real , would I ?

Then cecko presses a button on the surface of the clock . Suddenly , nothing happens .

A few seconds later ..

This seems to be the scene when Enishi wasn't detroyed from Actesism's effect . I'll let that slide again and move on.

A few minutes later ..

As Leona played her Trap, a Magatama went flying towards the Dark Bribe card, negating the card with its holy power.
The Wicked Eraser's attack got deflected by Kamon's armor, going straight back towards itself!

cecko : One thing I forgot to mention here is . Eraser , erase !

While The Wicked Eraser falls down into nothingness , his snake shaped tail grabs hold of Leona's Samurais dragging them down along with him .

Leona Kuroda
Field:
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor, Musakani Magatama,LSS - Enishi , Kamon , Shien's Footsoldier ,

cecko
Graveyard: Vision Hero Increase, Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box, Vision Release, Evil Hero Prodigy, Vison Hero Multiply Guy, The Wicked Eraser, Dark Bribe

NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:25 pm
Calx walks into the room and instantly feels like time itself had stopped. *They must be thinking a lot...*
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 am
Leona feels weird, as though someone just said something really disturbing to her, but she can't seem to remember what it was.

So that's why they call it the "Eraser"... No matter! I still have plenty of options to take you down! You will not escape your judgment for bribing a Samurai! Draw!

I will summon The Six Samurai - Nisashi! But before I attack, I will equip it with the Legendary Ebon Steed!

A black horse came galloping towards Nisashi, who then quickly jumped on it.

Thanks to this steed, my Samurai will gain 200 Attack and Defense! Also, if the Samurai who's riding it would be destroyed, it will sacrifice its own life instead!

Now, Nisashi, attack his Life Points directly!

Nisashi rushed towards cecko and cut him with both his swords.

Then I will set 1 card facedown and end my turn!

Leona Kuroda
Field: Nisashi + Legendary Ebon Steed, 1 set S/T
Hand: 1
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor, Musakani Magatama, LSS - Enishi, Kamon, Shien's Footsoldier

cecko
LP: 4200
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next