Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 94-0-22

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
Free Agent Thread 2ntv8so
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:25 am
Looking for a team?  Post here!  Please say something about yourself so recriuting teams have something to base their decision off of.  If there are enough free agents floating around, a new team could possibly be formed with them as well.

Happy hunting!

Available Teams in Registration:

Available Teams in Bunkers:

From ChaosSatella:
Quote :
Some things to take note of before asking for a team:

1. EXPECT to play against meta decks

Wars are the most competitive form of dueling we have, so it makes perfect sense to expect the opponent to use a meta deck. However, this does NOT mean that you NEED to use a meta deck; you're free to use whatever deck you want to use if you feel it can get you the win. BUT you are not allowed to complain that you lost to a meta deck if you didn't use a meta deck - there are no free wins for "originality."

2. EXPECT to actually play in wars

The point of a team is to duel in wars - if you can't do that, then don't join a team. You're essentially wasting a roster spot. We won't judge you - different people have different levels of competitiveness.

3. If you join a team, we expect you to stay with them long-term

Teams are supposed to be a community that you enjoy. You should be able to communicate peacefully with your teammates. I understand that there may be disputes in the future, but I will be implementing time limits on disbanding and switching teams, so please take the limits into account when joining a team. We would like you to finish the season with the same team you started with
Please take the time to answer these questions as it would help teams decide if you're the right choice:

Quote :
Player Name:

Contact Info: Your Skype name

Experience: How many years have you played? What have you played (IRL, YGO3, etc.)? Any teams you've been on in the past (other forums included)

Decks used in competitive play: You don't need to list every deck you use - just give the recruiters an idea of how you play

Anything else you'd like to share: Language preference, time zone, anything you think can help match you with teams not just in terms of skill, but personally
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:11 pm
wow this is awesome , this well make finiding a team more easy Smile

btw i guess you should add too what recuriter teams are looking for , so we make everything more easy
TmcJagger

TmcJagger

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:53 pm
What's going on? I'm new here but an avid duelist. I won't touch the meta, but consider me your wing man. I'll duel when needs to be and ask questions later.
Nichigo

Nichigo

Team : Super Friends

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 pm
You won't find a team if you don't "touch the meta". Team wars are for competitive dueling. And competitive = meta. Everyone needs to start understanding this. If you don't like meta, don't war.
TmcJagger

TmcJagger

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:58 pm
Nichigo wrote:
You won't find a team if you don't "touch the meta". Team wars are for competitive dueling. And competitive = meta. Everyone needs to start understanding this. If you don't like meta, don't war.

I won't touch what everyone else is running. I won't net deck. I'll build my own version of said deck. Meaning I'll keep cards out that everyone else does and add in cards people don't. I don't bandwagon and copy others.
Nichigo

Nichigo

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 pm
Even if it's been proven?

Being "original" with a meta deck (and keeping it competitve) is nigh impossible. The core themed cards already take a majority, then you have common [sense] staples, then you have a couple slots for techs. "Net decking" techs isn't a crime. If it's been proven, it's actually quite ignorant to not use it just cuz "eveyrone else" does. Changing a few things on a meta deck doesn't get you originality points. Part of being competitive is recognizing what works based on what other people are using and taking full advantage of it.

There's no reason to reinvent the wheel.

Also, you said you wouldn't touch the meta...that's a pretty strong statement that implies much more than just "teching" meta decks. I sense you're just trying to save face at this point by your above statement.

You kids need to get off the "bandwagoning" label and recognize when decks/techs/cards are actually PROVEN. Bandwagoning is when people just randomly get the idea that something is good, then everyone else jumps on. However, when something has proven over and over that it's effective and you choose to use it, it's not "bandwagoning"...it's called being smart.
Daguvax

Daguvax

Team : Free agent.

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:31 pm
Im looking for a team. Not much to say, Im judge and meta player Smile
Chaos_

Chaos_

Duel Career : 0-0-1

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:48 pm
I'm also looking for a team, i don't usually play meta, but i can if needed.
I've been on previous online teams so i have expierence.
"Competitive Decks" I Play

Prophecy~
Anti Meta-(Counter Fairy)

Interested??
TmcJagger

TmcJagger

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:49 am
Nichigo wrote:

Being "original" with a meta deck (and keeping it competitve) is nigh impossible. The core themed cards already take a majority, then you have common [sense] staples, then you have a couple slots for techs. "Net decking" techs isn't a crime. If it's been proven, it's actually quite ignorant to not use it just cuz "eveyrone else" does. Changing a few things on a meta deck doesn't get you originality points. Part of being competitive is recognizing what works based on what other people are using and taking full advantage of it.

Also, you said you wouldn't touch the meta...that's a pretty strong statement that implies much more than just "teching" meta decks. I sense you're just trying to save face at this point by your above statement.

You kids need to get off the "bandwagoning" label and recognize when decks/techs/cards are actually PROVEN. Bandwagoning is when people just randomly get the idea that something is good, then everyone else jumps on. However, when something has proven over and over that it's effective and you choose to use it, it's not "bandwagoning"...it's called being smart.

I agree with your last statement about the bandwagon. But look at things from someone who is playing the game for fun, not to dominate the game. I don't want to make my friends "not want to duel me" cause the decks I use. I'm a duelist who ... "thinks outside the box" and goes and uses his imagination to lead my deck building. Most of my decks are made for fun. I'm really not looking to be serious, but if need be, I will.

Also, I only play cards online. I haven't had cards IRL in about 4 years cause of accidents always happening to me and quite frankly, with the rate things are going, it will be a long time before I own anymore cards. I'm not gonna spend a **** ton of money on a deck. So yeah, this is what I do. I really don't touch the meta, or what's considered meta until it dies down. Like Rabbit, I just started to use it since Mermails/Fire Fists came out.

But I don't use Dino-Rabbit. I use my own creation -to the best of my knowledge it is- and it's the only deck I've run that can use rabbit. It can run without it, but Rabbit just makes it faster. Buy anyway, if you want to keep this going, then inbox me. I don't think people want to see us ... fighting over the two sides of a coin.
Kurama

Kurama

Team : Team Ashpyxiate

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 am
Asphyxiate has 1 slot open..
Nichigo

Nichigo

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:48 am
TmcJagger wrote:
Nichigo wrote:

I agree with your last statement about the bandwagon. But look at things from someone who is playing the game for fun, not to dominate the game. I don't want to make my friends "not want to duel me" cause the decks I use. I'm a duelist who ... "thinks outside the box" and goes and uses his imagination to lead my deck building. Most of my decks are made for fun. I'm really not looking to be serious, but if need be, I will.

Also, I only play cards online. I haven't had cards IRL in about 4 years cause of accidents always happening to me and quite frankly, with the rate things are going, it will be a long time before I own anymore cards. I'm not gonna spend a **** ton of money on a deck. So yeah, this is what I do. I really don't touch the meta, or what's considered meta until it dies down. Like Rabbit, I just started to use it since Mermails/Fire Fists came out.

But I don't use Dino-Rabbit. I use my own creation -to the best of my knowledge it is- and it's the only deck I've run that can use rabbit. It can run without it, but Rabbit just makes it faster. Buy anyway, if you want to keep this going, then inbox me. I don't think people want to see us ... fighting over the two sides of a coin.

I think you're missing my point. You can play how you want.

I'm explaining to you that it's not going to jive in the WAR SECTION...because that's not how we roll here. This is for competition. If you want to play the game for your type of fun, then you can find other avenue's for it through BA's or casual duels. The war section is for those that want to play against the best.
Nichigo

Nichigo

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:49 am
Kurama wrote:
Asphyxiate has 1 slot open..

PM the dudes that have posted here already.
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:53 pm
Im looking for a team right now. If anyone would mind taking me in? I'd be happy to help out.
KrisKirk

KrisKirk

Team : Yatagarasu

Duel Season : 5-0-10

Duel Career : 82-0-108

YGOPro Name : KrisKirk

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Lethal Bullets has 1 spot left Shouri if ur interested?
commanderofchaos

commanderofchaos

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 am
Looking for team. Do not care which.
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 am
i think (not taking nichigo place ) an advice to all green members(unteted) post more information about yourself , not just i want to join a team , mostely teams well look first at your dorm and depend on it well see if it well have u , for example shouri is an obelisk get a team after an 1:42 min of his post , what show what i am saying , post in here any rl or online experience main meta decks u use and if u use DN put (IN A SPOILER) ur DN profile picture this to hel u find a team faster , u can ignore my advice and u can take it too this ur choice
TmcJagger

TmcJagger

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:40 am
commanderofchaos wrote:
Looking for team. Do not care which.

Short Circuited has open slots. Message me for details or Here ya go. Details on group.
Tears0flive

Team : [AIR] Awesome Insane Revolution

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 am
Hi my name is Tom

I´m a 25 Years old german guy, who is looking for a team.

The Team should be interested in Wars..

I prefer Meta Decks

please feel free to contact me Smile
Lopunny Zen

Lopunny Zen

Duel Career : 1-0-1

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a fun team   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 am
im looking for a team that is fun and likes to talk to one another and likes to play for fun sometimes. Im a huge veteran and i started with the dark magician starter deck...i still have the deck with all of its classic wonders and from time to time ill play it for the sheer nostalgia. I am very shy and quiet but when i get to bound with people ill open up and i am willing to give some tips or even entire deck construction/ re-construction. I also like to help with personal problems so if you need to talk ill listen.
ketsueki

ketsueki

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Season : 1-0-0

Duel Career : 49-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 am
tenchu assassins are looking for members PM me for try outs
crazy88

crazy88

Duel Career : 14-0-15

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 pm
Team chaotic hellounds are looking for a few good duelists. Find me in the chat for more info
Unique1380

Unique1380

Duel Career : 26-0-54

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:14 pm
Team Mighty Dwellers is lookin for a good player to join us. pm if intrested
KrisKirk

KrisKirk

Team : Yatagarasu

Duel Season : 5-0-10

Duel Career : 82-0-108

YGOPro Name : KrisKirk

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:38 pm
Team Lethal Bullets is looking for a cuple of gd duelists pm challa or me if interested
TmcJagger

TmcJagger

Squire
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm
Team Short Circuited Olympians are looking. Message me if interested
Tears0flife

Tears0flife

Team : Tenchu Assassins

YCC Bronze
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:43 pm
Hmm I would like to join a team. I´m a 25 years old german guy, who plays yugi online since 3 years.

I´m interested in Wars and prefer the Meta game. I never played real.

English isn´t my mother tongue, but I think I´m able to communicate with english speaking people.. I study for a long time english.

yaa if sb is interested " tomchecki" is my skype account

feel free to contact me
Sponsored content

Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread Icon_m11

Free Agent Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next