View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yugiohmadfreak

Slifer Red

Team: DarkFlare (sub)

Duel Points: 100

Duel Season: 0-0-0

Duel Career: 8-0-30

PostSubject: skin is not working properly on ygopro :   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm
hey guys, the skin on my percy doesnt seem to be working properly...i dont know what the reason is...when i activate the skin on the system config. this is how it appears on percy:

thnx for whoever helps ^^

Azi

Ra Yellow

Team: Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points: 255

Duel Career: 50-0-57

YGOPro Name: Azi

PostSubject: Re: skin is not working properly on ygopro :\   Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 pm
i cant really tell you except the skin doesn't meet the dimensions of the format.

If i was more into gfx i would be able to help you further :/

So everything that makes me whole, I'll give it all to you; I'm yours
yugiohmadfreak

Slifer Red

Team: DarkFlare (sub)

Duel Points: 100

Duel Career: 8-0-30

PostSubject: Re: skin is not working properly on ygopro :\   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm
ill see into tht thnx for ur reply tho ^_^

HelloImaPerson

Slifer Red

Team: Trinity

Duel Points: 25

Duel Career: 1-0-8

PostSubject: Re: skin is not working properly on ygopro :\   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:47 am
I'm already working on fixing this issue. Smile the update on sunday will have all skins fixed. I am also going to be making new skins.

Okkiru

Ra Yellow

Team: Crimson Storm

Duel Points: 1040

Duel Career: 6-0-1

PostSubject: Re: skin is not working properly on ygopro :\   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 am
I have this issue on my laptop, but on my computer everything works normally, the thing is my computer use grapich cards resolution and my laptop is 1024x600, so I can tell almost for sure, the problem is the resolution of your computer with the skin, I really think that this skin should be opitional(on launcher), -I tryed to add it before the update and couldn't-, BUT.

I'm almost sure that if you delete the "Skin" folder on your YGOpro it will be like it was before the update and will work normally, just make sure to make a backup of the skin folder.

if you WANNA use the blue skin tough, you will probally need to re-adjust the resolution of the images or... somehow change your screen resolution.

skin is not working properly on ygopro :\

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1