View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyra

Game Master

Duel Points: 5350

Duel Season: 0-0-0

Duel Career: 19-0-2

PostSubject: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 pm
One of the first things I liked of YGOPro over other games like YO3, was the fact that there were no censors. So when "whoever" decided to change all pictures to their TCG images, I felt constrained (I really hate any kind of limitations/censors/constraints...).

So I spent a good while updating the card database by replacing all TCG images with their OCG counterparts. I even had to handmake some, since they were never released in their OCG artworks on YGOPro (such as Thunder Nyan Nyan and Soul Drain).

http://www.slingfile.com/file/A0m9Cue6Uz

This "fix" (if you will) also includes fixed/translated Tokens and the upscaling of all low-quality pictures. It also fixes some wrong images (such as Kagemusha of the Blue Flame who was shown as a Fire-monster, rather than an Earth one).

I also removed a couple of duplicate images, which did nothing but take up space. So I advice to delete your entire "pics" Folder and replace it with the above. That is also the reason I didn't include only the updated cards, but the entire card database instead.

If you find any card that is still missing its OCG artwork, or just a really low quality picture (like real-life card scans), or even completely incorrect images, don't hesitate to tell me in this Thread and I will try to update them in the upcoming patch!

Known Missing OCG artworks: (These are on the list to be fixed in my next patch)
- Twin-Barrel Dragon
- The Emperor's Holiday
- Butterflyoke
- Machina Sniper

Last edited by Valkyra on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puffy

Event Manager

Team: Phoenix

Duel Points: 4635

Duel Career: 27-0-35

YGOPro Name: Puffy

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:41 pm
go study woman!

Goddess Of War

Obelisk Blue

Team: Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points: 1865

Duel Career: 44-0-35

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 pm
yeah yeah goodjob

Rai-Jinn

Ra Yellow

Team: None O.O

Duel Points: 1250

Duel Career: 12-0-9

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 pm
good job..so all of these pics are OCG o.o eh?!

Stupidity is the worst disease, It does Spread and it has no cure for it
dont blame the deck, blame the user for making it inconsistent
Valkyra

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:07 pm
Yes, except the ones I listed below, which will be updated in an upcoming patch.

And I might've missed some more, in which case I'd appreciate someone telling me when they find some Wink

Azi

Ra Yellow

Team: Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points: 255

Duel Career: 50-0-57

YGOPro Name: Azi

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:19 pm
Good job ^_^

Must've took quite some time.

So everything that makes me whole, I'll give it all to you; I'm yours
Obscurum

Slifer Red

Team: No Team Affiliation

Duel Points: 100

Duel Career: 0-0-2

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 pm
Shadow Tamer uncensored~! <3
Thank you, Valkyria! Very Happy

Obscurum's Deck Builds:Chaos-Casters; Toys of Thunder;

Want to learn more on my deck(s)? Check them out by clicking on their somewhat odd names!
Valkyra

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:20 pm
@ Azi: Thanks. Yeah, it took about 5 hours to do X.x

@ Obscurum: Hehe, I knew the boys would like this Razz

Creus

Ra Yellow

Duel Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:28 am
Many thanks for this, watching replays with blank cards was kinda disturbing.

Okkiru

Ra Yellow

Team: Crimson Storm

Duel Points: 1040

Duel Career: 6-0-1

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 am
OMG, how I didn't found this topic before xD, I just love the OCG cards, downloading it with high expectations, thank you so much Valkyria!
Valkyra

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: [OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm
Eh, I should probably update this thread again lol. I think this Batch is from a couple of updates ago...

[OUTDATED] Upgraded Picture Database!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Era Academy ::  :: -