Hello, I'll be sharing some skin packs I have created here. x3 I'm too lazy to type again and don't wana keep up with too many pages when I update my stuff so I'll be copying and pasting from my post in YGOPRO Forums: http://www.ygopro.co/tabid/95/g/posts/m/2861/Nano-s-YGOPRO-and-YGOPRO-Lite-Theme.aspxQuote:
So I decided to make my own skinning and textures I find fits YGOPRO better. I did not like the theme it came with and the system default theme, just my preference. And also decided to share it with the YGOPRO community, Nano's YGOPRO Theme!(I'm too lazy coming up with a good name for it xD)Nano's YGOPRO Theme v1.0.zip (4.1 MB)Download
: https://mega.co.nz/#!lJokxBpI!NsSjfSqO8Plgs-3wBqdvPh1p9T0K4KOvGc5cA1FRKt0Nano's YGOPRO Lite Theme v1.0.zip (1.9 MB)Download Lite
The background is not mine, it's just one of the many awesome pictures from konachan.net I would put a link up to the original picture but apparently the picture was removed because it wasn't approved for some reason :/
But on the other hand they do have the one shown in "Lite" which you can find here: http://konachan.net/post/show/153310Known Graphical Issues
: Nano's YGOPRO Version
- When hovering over a card during a duel a quick transparent display box is shown for the card name and elements.
The background of the box is white making the white text displayed difficult to see clearly.
I don't know/could not find out how to change this if it's a image file, xml skin code, generated by the game system, or something else.
If you find out anything how to fix this(if possible) please let me know. Thanks! Nano's YGOPRO Lite Version
- When playing Field Spell cards, it shows a nasty darkened field picture under the playing field.
Is on my to-do list to replace those field spell pictures with nicer cleaner ones but quite a job to do.
If anyone is willing to fetch clean field spell pics for me and put it in a zip that would be great. Thanks!To-Do List
- Improve Nano's Themes! Which includes icons, skin improvement, and card sleeves.
- Retrieve "clean" versions of field spell pictures(has a nasty darkened overlay that's noticeable when using the "Lite" Skin version.) and process them for a better look to go with the skins.
- Hoping there is a way to change the mouse hover white dialog box background color to black.
If you have any suggestions, graphic issues, questions, etc let me know. And give thanks and comment if you download it! And check back for updates!
Enjoy the Skin Theme!