Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am
First topic message reminder :

A young woman appears in front of you, her long raven black hair slightly flows in the calm zephyr. Her outfit looks like some kind of cosplay outfit. Something that a sorceress would wear. She hands you a letter and the goes on her way.

Competitors

Dear fellow duelist,

You have been selected to participate in a rare tourney held on the island known as the Duelist's Trial. The island's location as of now will be kept a secret. You are one out of ten competitors that will participate in this legendary tournament you are only allowed to use one deck so make sure that it's your finest.

The island is composed of many geographical areas, such as grasslands, dense forests, rock shores, and etc. Of course there will be plenty of hidden areas that you will discover as you roam the island perfect places to ambush someone to a duel.

No one will be eliminated after just one loss after a duel, I prefer to see s struggle before getting to the climax of course, I will decide when the elimination shall begin, right before I see a nice rising action preformed my dears. And of course what fun would it be if I didn't spice things up, but of course I wont tell you just to make you alert.

The boat that will be traveling to Duelist's Trial will be located at Boston Harbor in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. It will leave on the 22nd of March. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Private Gang

Dear fellow duelist,

As you know from my previous letters I have selected you to be part of my crew.

The time has finally come when I will need your assistance. Yes the tourney known as Duelist's Trial has finally come upon us. You already know your tasks, learn from the competitors, taunt them, and of course duel them . The boat will be leaving at Boston Harbor at Massachusetts in the United States. More info will be revealed later

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

(Okay basically here just read the letter from where you are and the head off to Boston basically, Once everyone has read the letter than I will change the scene to Boston Harbor then everyone gets on etc, etc the boat launches and I will let you expand on your characters for 3-5 days on the boat, even have a duel if you like. Also post the replay of the duel when you are done so the rpers and I can make comments of the duel. No side decks please I have considered not to use them sorry.)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

AuthorMessage
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:48 pm
(don't do my moves next time, Hans)

When Loyd turned in the corner of the boat, he saw the girl who invited him push a man in the water. As Hans quickly enter into the rooms, Loyd slowly walk, thinking about what just happened.

''This girl... she might be dangerous... I should be carefull.''

Loyd know now, more than ever, that this trial will be more dangerous than he think. He is ready for this... after all, it's the only way he found.

Loyd answer to Hans after he finally enter.

-Maybe... but be carefull, Hans... it's possible we will be separated in this competition...
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:56 pm
(lol cmon man you cant be everywhere)
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 pm
(yea yea watever admit it i did a good start)

Hans: yea we got to stick together in this if were going to survive
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 pm
Seth was just out for a walk to try to find victor so that they could plan for what they are going to do when they get to the island when he heard him yell out.

Seth:"Victor?....."

Seth then ran out the the edge of the boat where he saw victor being pushed over the boat. Seth watched in shock and horror as he just saw his partner literally knocked out of the competition. Seth then saw Camula walking away while laughing at what she just did.

Seth:"CAMULA! YOU-(To keep this pg13 and to not upset any one the rest of this has been censored thank you for your cooperation have a nice day) He was my partner! How could you do that!"

Seth then in shock and in anger he then went to his room after camula responded (if there is one) to think of what just happened and what he is going to do.

(just so everyone knows i put in that bracket there for a bit of humor and also I am wondering if I am allowed to see if I can find a card left from masq cause we were going to be palls in the rp)

MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 am
(lol samsoni thats messed up bro)
samsoni1

samsoni1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:40 am
(what we were partners already?)
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 am
(no we arent partners im a loner duelist who had his dream come true and finally has a friend cmon man keep up wit my story now if u want to join with me talk to me in the chatbox)
samsoni1

samsoni1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:18 am
(i mean me and victor not you Razz )
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 am
After waking almost an hour ago due to the returning nightmare of his family's death, Zack just stood and watched the body of Victor become engulfed by the vast ocean. Smirking, he mumbled, "At this rate there'll be no-one left to duel by the time we reach the island. Oh well, he should have payed attention to whom he was blocking." He began to wonder off to the other side of the ship, thinking about everything he had heard from the other duelists on the boat. He flinched, and removed the glove on his right arm, where a ominous mark had resided since he took revenge on the killers. It was in the mark of a thunderbolt. "Maybe I was wrong about this mark being a simple scar. It seems to be reacting to something on this boat.... is this a sign from destiny? I need to find out what's causing this." He stared out into the ocean, wondering when the boat would reach the island.

(Thanks for pointing that out Darkanen, adjusted post based on that.)

Last edited by SilentSolitude on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not paying attention to storyline)
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:10 pm
(SilentSolitude, we was in Hans cabin when we talked about this. Also, only Mystletainn has talked about Stardust Radiance Dragon, and it is a Spirit Monster only my character can see and hear)
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 pm
(A little bit later on, Mia decides to go into the bar. On her way there, she passes by some people, as they started mumbling something as she walked by. Mia realizes they are talking about her but doesn't pay much attention. Entering to the bar, she starts losing it again and randomly smiles at people. As she greets them all, without even waiting for a response, she sees a man sat, enjoying his drink. She decides to greet him too)

Mia: Good evening sir! (Smiles)

(The man didn't seem to respond to her, or at least he didn't respond in time. Mia then, apparently upset for not getting a response, starts yelling at the man)

Mia: I said good evening! Where are your manners? I am a lady and you are supposed to greet me back! How dare you just sit there quietly without giving me the attention I deserve? Who do you think you are?!

(Mia grabs the man's drink and spill it all over him. Then, she smashes the glass to the floor and hysterically starts laughing at the man's face)

Mia: You idiot! You will learn next time to treat a lady better!

[Awaiting for reasponse from the man at the bar, Regis]
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:41 pm
Zack snapped out of his trail of thought after a commotion from the bar reached his ears. "What the hell's going on now.... I'd better go see what it is." he mumbled. He made his way down to the bar, instantly identifying the trouble: Mia Valentine. And she seemed pretty wound up about something too. "I thought she'd been taken to her room..." he muttered. Zack felt like going up to the bar and stop the trouble expanding further, but decided simply to stand back and watch what would happen. "I need to know what makes her tick..... this is my chance to observe."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Regis was enjoying his drink when an annoying girl came up and started talking to him.

Suddenly she took his drink and spilled it over him: laughing at his face.

Silently laughing, Regis stood up and slapped the girl across the face, looking down at her on the floor Regis quietly muttered, 'There, I gave you the attention you deserve'
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 pm
(Mia, shocked from the actions of the man, stands up to her feet and takes her deck out of her pocket)

Mia: How dare you, you slimeball! Who do you think you are? This will end right here. You will pay for what you did, right here right now! Once I win this duel, I will take away your most precious thing, your manhood! I will leave you humiliated and embarassed here, and I will make sure you don't make it to the island in one piece...
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:55 pm
"She loses her temper too quickly, is easily fired up and not afraid to duel... interesting..." he muttered to himself, scrawling down brief notes on a piece of paper, then placing it back inside his pocket. "Only one thing I have left to see for now.... can she put her deck and reputation where her mouth is? Or is she talking too many big words for someone so simple?"
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm
"Zzz... Wuh- wha-... so much noise... Zzz.."
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 pm

(After she defeated the stranger, Mia wouldn't miss the chance to boast about herself)

Mia: I told you not to mess with me! You have no idea who I am! And of course, my deck proved to be too much for you. Now, shut your mouth and don't you even dare to lay a finger on me, or next time you will lose it. And that's a promise. Such weak men like you disgust me. If you were as great, you would have defeated me in a duel, now you're just a shell of a man and I proved to you and everyone else here watching this that women are superior to men in every aspect. Now excuse me.

(Mia pushes Regis aside to walk by and skips her way out of the bar)
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 pm
As Mia skipped past Zack, looking pretty impressed with herself, Zack simply smirked. "Well well.... this cat has claws. And sharp ones at that. She doesn't seem to care for anybody else's well-being. I'll have to find some way to trick her when we reach the island." Instead of following Mia out the bar, he instead proceded straight to it and approached Regis. "Can I get you another drink? It's only fair since that obnoxious girl clearly ruined your last one."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 pm
Standing alone Regis smiles, "So.. I guess there is some competition here."

Regis saw a man come up to him and mutter something. Not hearing it, Regis walked past him.

Regis sits back down at the bar, ordering another drink. "Well, this drink is for you... whatever your name was."

Last edited by Decato on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:25 pm
"The name's Zack." he replied, joining Regis at the bar. "So, what's your story? How'd you get into Duel Monsters and what-not?"
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Regis looked up at Zack, twirling his drink in his hand he sat silently, observing him.

"I don't like those trying to use others."

Ignoring Zack, Regis concentrated on his drink.
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 pm
NickV wrote:
starts heading to the bar and orders a cold drink, not even noticing the people already there as he's still half asleep.

*After watching the commotion in the bar she could hear Achille mumble from across the bar still half asleep*

NickV wrote:
"Zzz... Wuh- wha-... so much noise... Zzz.."

*Vyiktoria wonders if hes recollected the entire event that happened the night before. She decides to go up to him and see how he's doing, she notices he's quite pale and fatigued though, probably from her..*

"Achille?" - Vyiktoria says as she approachs him from behind
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 pm
After the event's on the side of the boat Airam starts thinking, but before a decent thought goes into her head she hears some more ruckus. "Man I need to tell the people running this that they need to keep the bar out of it next time geez." Airam mutters as she starts walking to the bar.

"Maybe I find something interesting to keep me entertained."

As Airam walks to the bar she see Mia skip away from the bar, "Hmm i wonder what got her ruffled up...again" Airam says as she watches Mia skip away. "Ok she's happy this time, boy and I thought I had personality issues"

Airam opens the door and looks around and crinkles her nose, "Oh man now I remember why I hate going into bars, the smell of beer and wine make me sick." She looks around and finds a dark corner and takes a seat, taking out her deck and letting the mini-Victory Viper XX03 return to plane mode and puts it on the table.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 pm
As Mia leaves the bar, so do the loud noises. *Finally I can close my eyes for a bit...* As he thinks that, he hears footsteps coming closer and closer. *Eghhhh I don't want to be bothered..*

Azi wrote:
"Achille?"

He strangely recognizes the voice, but somehow it's in a much nicer tone than what he can remember. He lifts his head and looks behind him to see the mysterious girl from last evening. "Oh.. Hey. Don't mind me, I'm just... resting. *Yawn* Um... I never got your name... How are you feeling?"
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:58 am
NickV wrote:
"Oh.. Hey. Don't mind me, I'm just... resting. *Yawn* Um... I never got your name... How are you feeling?"

*Vyiktoria smiles and is thankful there aren't any noticeable side effects other than fatigue from the anemia*

"My name is Vyiktoria, and i'm feeling considerably better than i was last night to say the least. And you? you seem rather.. exhausted." - Vyiktoria says
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 7 Icon_m11

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next