Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:58 am
First topic message reminder :

(Locked until the tourney)

A thick dense forest blocks out most of the sunlight and only small rays are able to pierce through their branches ad foliage. Overall the forest is rather dark and you need to squint in order to focus on things far away. Many roots on the trees are above ground do to the erosion of the soil making them easy to trip and fall over on. Some of the trees have actually gown in rocks and their roots have caused them to slit the rock into two and etc making nice hiding places and then come out with an ambush.

AuthorMessage
DarkMadzishN

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 01, 2013 1:41 am
Quote :
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/3VY5iT6DTLYGDMZW2LC7qtrREDCHLM47

After the duel Seth than take a seat on a rock.

Seth:"Good duel I didn't see that spell coming".

Jason: "Indeed good duel. Dark Magician never betrays my trust! Oh look , rain finally stopped falling! We are free to go! Hope to see you soon!"

Jason walks out of the cave and back into the forest.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 pm
Back at her castle Camula was curling her hair; she was enjoying the scenes unraveling before her. But something was bothering her. Vyiktoria was probably still angry with her about ruining her moment with Achille on the beach. It would be a shame if she lost her as a member of her staff... Vyiktoria is such an interesting character, and of course a fearsome duelist. But she would have to contact her without Achille noticing.

Camula flipped a switch on her mic and then began to speak into it. "Contessa deary."

Back over in the forest the same black widow that bite Loyd was incasing an insect in a silk tomb before she would begin to eat. She had a similar collar on her thorax that Nyra had but significantly smaller to fit comfortable on her thorax.

The spider stopped what it was doing as she heard Camula speak.

"Find Vyiktoria, I think it was time to explain myself to her. But be wary; do not let Achille notice you."

The widow left her web and began to travel through the forest looking for the target. After some searching she found them. It seems Achille was showing her his wound on his arm. Contesa stayed in her spot waiting for a perfect moment to make contact with the vampire
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 am
NickV wrote:
"Yeah... Couldn't be better! Ow" he says as he grabs his arm, seeing a deep cut and decides to show it, trusting Vyiktoria to not instantly bite him. "Err.. Do you happen to have any bandages?"

*While Vyiktoria was still in her heightened state of being from the attack she doesn't prepare herself for the sweet scent of Achille's blood that seemed to be dripping from a deep cut. Vyiktoria tries to ignore it but she finds herself getting hot and her throat starting to feel dry*

"This might help.." - Vyiktoria says almost entranced as she makes a small bite wound into the open cut and begins to drink carefully. After she's sated her thirst she bites her wrist to draw blood and pours some of it into Achille's open wound and gives him temporary regeneration and watches as the cut slowly heals itself

"I'm sorry for hurting you, i didn't anticipate Camula to attack you. In fact, i think i might have a word or two with her when i get back" - Vyiktoria says

"Are you okay to walk?" - She asks while looking at Achille
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu May 02, 2013 12:34 pm
As Achille feels his blood getting drained he starts to feel light headed, but feels better as the pain fades as the wound closes. Vyiktoria then says: "I'm sorry for hurting you, I didn't anticipate Camula to attack you. In fact, I think I might have a word or two with her when I get back. Are you okay to walk?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Achille says as he gets up, but ends up having to lean on Vyiktoria as they walk and kind of hugs her at the same time. "You mentioned Camula attacked me... So I guess you're more involved with this tournament than I thought. Why would she attack me?"
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu May 02, 2013 3:12 pm
NickV wrote:
"Yeah, I'm fine..." Achille says as he gets up, but ends up having to lean on Vyiktoria as they walk and kind of hugs her at the same time. "You mentioned Camula attacked me... So I guess you're more involved with this tournament than I thought. Why would she attack me?"

"Camula and I have quite the interesting past. My "family" line has been involved with her's more so than Camula herself, but nontheless, i've known her for quite some time. She invited me here for an as of right now, unknown task. The only reason i suspect she would attack you is simply because of me. I must've done something to displease her.."

*As Vyiktoria drifts off into thought about what could have angered Camula she realizes.. it was the kiss! Vyiktoria forgot that Camula was a sadist, she problably couldnt bare the thought of what i was feeling with Achille*

*While Vyiktoria ponders on the thought she realizes what she had done and grows quite embaressed by the turn of events. Luckily her vampirism stops the blushing that would've insued on her palid cheeks and turns to Achille while holding him up as they walk through the forest*

*What will yo do now, Miss. Vyiktoria?* - She hears Likho saying softly in her subconcious

*Whatever I damn well please at this point, who will stop me from getting what i want?* - She says back to Likho in her head as smells a new scent closing in. Vyiktoria pulls Nick over behind a very large tree in the forest to hide from whomever is coming

DarkMadzishN wrote:
Jason walks out of the cave and back into the forest.

Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu May 02, 2013 4:05 pm
'' Sigh..that one duel and then nothing...so bored... ''
''I should have just stayed on my tree instead of taking a walk..''

While walking along he starts kicking the loose stones on the ground. Each kick getting harder and harder as he walks along. Then he kicks one stone which is kicked so hard its flies a few metres ahead of him.

- a moment of silence -

Then a loud scream......
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 pm
As Jason walks thru the forest , all of the sudden a rock hits him in the forehead. Since the rock got him by surprise , for a moment he loses vision and he trips over a tree root and falls on the ground. Jason immediately stands up and starts yelling : " WHO THREW THIS DAMN ROCK AT ME?! SHOW YOURSELF!". After he finished yelling , he turns around and notices two strangers staring at him and holding each other..

Jason: "Woops , sorry that i interupted your intimate moment..."
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu May 02, 2013 5:08 pm
As Seth Starts walking trying to get to the Meadow he hears Jason yelling
Quote :
WHO THREW THIS DAMN ROCK AT ME?! SHOW YOURSELF!"

Seth cracks a smile at the thought of someone throwing a rock at him. Seth then see's Anchillie and Vyktoria by a tree.

Seth:" Well I think i'll leave that moment to them".

Seth then fastens his pace and heads to the meadow hopefully he Doesn't get any unwelcome people.

NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri May 03, 2013 12:19 pm
While Vyiktoria tells Achille what she suspects is the reason, he felt Vyiktoria's cold skin somehow still warming and comfortable. When Vyiktoria's done talking, he says: "Was it because of me-" and he's suddenly pulled behind a tree by Vyiktoria. Achille takes that as a sign of incoming danger so he instantly stops making sounds.

Some seconds later, he hears an object hit something and a loud "OW". Not even a second later he sees a young man fall right next to where he and Vyiktoria are hiding. "WHO THREW THIS DAMN ROCK AT ME?! SHOW YOURSELF!" the young man yells out. Achille couldn't believe what random thing just happened, is this man the danger they're hiding for? The young man turns around and sees Achille and Vyiktoria and says: "Woops , sorry that I interupted your intimate moment..."

Achille whispers: "Vyik, is he someone sent by Camula?" into Vyiktoria's ear and then says to the young man: "Um good day, who are you?"
Liyana

Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm
Quote :
WHO THREW THIS DAMN ROCK AT ME?! SHOW YOURSELF!"

''Oh no.. not another one.. I hope he is alright'' Creed runs towards the scream to check if the person was okay.

As he gets closer to where the sound had come from, he see's three figures through the leaves and tress. Creed slows down and proceeds with caution.
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri May 03, 2013 8:25 pm
NickV wrote:
Achille whispers: "Vyik, is he someone sent by Camula?" into Vyiktoria's ear and then says to the young man: "Um good day, who are you?"
"Oh , sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Jason and im a duelist , what about you two?"

Liyana wrote:
As he gets closer to where the sound had come from, he see's three figures through the leaves and tress. Creed slows down and proceeds with caution.

Jason noticed a new person which is comming closer to him, he thinks that it's the same person who hit him with the rock.. Jason stares at that stranger and starts thinking: "Atleast he had decency to show up, should i poke his eyes out or what to do.... Maybe it was really an accident, yeah it was probably an accident... I wont say or do anything till he apologizes."
Liyana

Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 am
While Creed is closing in on the group, he realises that he has been spotted by one of them.
'' Might as well go say hi''

Creed pushes apart the leaves and walks into the open where they could see him.

'' So which one of you did i hit?'' He looks are all them, one was a young man who had been roughed up a little, hinting the fact he may have fallen down or something. Behind him was a pale woman, who looked innocent but Creed knew there was something about her that wasn't right.

''OH its you!'', Creed shouts as he points at the person behind the tre.

'' I remember you, you were from the boat and i saw you at the arena. I think you were taking pictures or something..''
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat May 04, 2013 11:47 am
Richard Richerdson : Where am I ?

Richard wakes up and realises he is in some kind of forest .

Richard Richerdson : I'd better get out of here .

Richard Richerdson : But where ?

Memory soon returns to him , as he starts walking trough the forest .

In a few hours way he notices a group of people standing arround some trees .

Richard Richerdson : Fools !

He says out loud randomly as he walks pass them .
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself." says the young man to answer Achille's question. "My name is Jason and im a duelist, what about you two?" But as Jason asks for their names, another voice is heard: "So which one of you did I hit? OH its you!"

"Me? No, you didn't hit me." says Achille surprised by yet another new appearance. "I think you hit this fellow, Jason was it?" The new guy seems to disregard what Achille just said and continues: "I remember you, you were from the boat and I saw you at the arena. I think you were taking pictures or something.."

"That's true, you were already on this island when the boat arrived." Achille answers. He then turns to Jason and says: "Jason, I was attacked by Camula earlier for some 'unknown' reason." As Achille says 'unknown' he tightens the grip on Vyiktoria's hand a bit. "You don't seem to be with her, but this guy looks dangerous. Be careful."

"Fools!" is heard as yet another unknown person appears and seems to walk past them. Achille readies his duel disk to prepare to fend off any attacks.

Last edited by NickV on Wed May 08, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 08, 2013 11:12 am
NickV wrote:
"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself." says the young man to answer Achille's question. "My name is Jason and im a duelist, what about you two?" But as Jason asks for their names, another voice is heard: "So which one of you did I hit? OH its you!"

"Me? No, you didn't hit me." says Achille surprised by yet another new appearance. "I think you hit this fellow, Jason was it?"

"Yes , it was me..He could've at least apologized...But he didnt do any of that so..."
Jason takes an rock and hits the stranger with it.
"Now we are even!"
Few seconds later , Jason heards another stranger's voice saying "Fools" , he wonders..."What the hell was that"
After stranger walked away , Jason Challenges the stranger (Creed) for a duel! "You will pay for hitting me with that rock" Jason yells "YOLO!"
Liyana

Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 08, 2013 12:12 pm
[quote="DarkMadzishN"]
NickV wrote:
" Jason Challenges the stranger (Creed) for a duel! "You will pay for hitting me with that rock" Jason yells "YOLO!"

Taken aback by the surprise challenge, Creed gets out his duel disk and prepare to duel.
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 08, 2013 12:16 pm
http://www.sendspace.com/file/55kkh0

"Good duel , your flamvell's almost beated me down , but as i said..Dark Magician Never lets me down!"
"Also , sorry for hitting you back with the rock ..."
Liyana

Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 08, 2013 12:21 pm
DarkMadzishN wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/55kkh0

"Good duel , your flamvell's almost beated me down , but as i said..Dark Magician Never lets me down!"
"Also , sorry for hitting you back with the rock ..."

''Pfft spellbooks, why you use those cards is beyond me. But good duel nonetheless at least it was more entertaining than that last duel i had...'' Creed spits on the floor with disgust.

'' Hmm? rock? I didn't feel anything. Maybe you missed..,'' Creed looks around and sees the other man on his knees behind him.

'' Seems like you hit him instead...''
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm
As Richard continoues his path he hears the sound of a duel runner activating .

Richard Richerdson : That won't ..

Says in laughter . But as soon as he can finish his sentance , a pain strikes him on the head and he falls on the ground .
He grabs his head and starts rubbing it with his hand a few times to reduce the pain . Mud and blood stream down his face and he rips a bit of his white shirt to clean it .

Liyana wrote:

'' Seems like you hit him instead...

Hearing those words , Richard rappidly turns arround .

Richard Richerdson : You .

Richard Richerdson : You will pay for this !

He grabs the rock from the ground and throws it back at Jason . After which opens his duel runner .

Richard Richerdson : Count this as a challenge , back stabbing stranger .
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 pm

cecko0o0o0o0o0 wrote:
He grabs the rock from the ground and throws it back at Jason . After which opens his duel runner .

Richard Richerdson : Count this as a challenge , back stabbing stranger .

Jason evades the rock!
"You... It was a accident , i didnt aim at you... But you brought this by yourself .. "
Jason takes out his duel disk "You're on!"
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri May 10, 2013 6:54 pm
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7z5q87

Richard Richardson : You threw a decent fight there .

As he turns his duel runner off , he looks at the other people surrounding them .

Richard Richardson : Will meet you guys later .

Richerd Richardson : And next time , I won't be so friendly .

He turns arround and continoues into any random direction .
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun May 12, 2013 1:48 pm
(Wakes up from sleeping on the beach and stumbles into the forest)

Hans: ive been quiet too long. Time to make myself known.

(hans starts looking for competitors)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 12:03 am
While the unknown man and Jason duel, Achille lowers his duel disk. They seem to be really into the duel so Achille turns around and whispers to Vyiktoria: "Let's go, they won't notice." He grabs her hand and leads her away from the scene. "Phew, I don't see anyone behind us so I guess they didn't notice us leaving. Let's head back to the beach, I doubt that owl is still flying around. It's been hours." But it's only a matter of time before they bump into yet another competitor. (Hans!)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm
"Well so the guy thinks he can run from me... Well..."

Camula spoke into her mic once again, "Nyra."

The barn owl lifted her head realizing her master was communicating with her.

"Go find Ariam, she should be in the graveyard talking to her dead victims . We need her to bring our dear vampire back." The owl launched into the air and headed off to he graveyard to find Airam.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm
Hans is wandering in the forest when he notices a man walking with another woman. He soon recognizes the guy as Achille from when he saw mai storm off act like an idiot when he beat her. The woman he seemed to recognize as well as Viktoria from Camula's gang.

Hans: how can this be they already gotten to one competitor this cant be good. i already saw one guy die he doesn't deserve the same fate i bet shes deceiving him to make it so he doesnt know her plan.

Hans watches them make out a few times and then he had seen enough. Hans wanders out in the open

Hans: i never knew cold blooded killers were capable of love. funny if i hadnt known any better id think that there just 2 ppl wat can they possibly do. i guess u really do wanna die achille
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 2 Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial: The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next