Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:58 am
First topic message reminder :

(Locked until the tourney)

A thick dense forest blocks out most of the sunlight and only small rays are able to pierce through their branches ad foliage. Overall the forest is rather dark and you need to squint in order to focus on things far away. Many roots on the trees are above ground do to the erosion of the soil making them easy to trip and fall over on. Some of the trees have actually gown in rocks and their roots have caused them to slit the rock into two and etc making nice hiding places and then come out with an ambush.

AuthorMessage
DarkMadzishN

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri May 17, 2013 12:46 pm
After Jason lost his duel , he notices that everyone around him was gone. He decides that he needs a break...Then he remembers that he saw beach nearby the forest , so he starts walking till he reaches the destination.

After 20 minutes of walking , Jason finally arrives to the beach.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri May 17, 2013 12:50 pm
"Die?" says Achille as he sees a new figure approach him and Vyiktoria. "No. If she wanted me dead she had a lot of opportunities for that." He then turns to Vyiktoria and says as he winks: "I'll handle this, you can rest if you'd like." Turning back to the man infront of them, Achille gets his duel disk ready. "Seeing as you know my name and know of Vyiktoria you're probably a part of the attack on me." He then inserts his deck and presses the shuffle button. As he draws his 5 cards he gets a text message on his phone, but ignores it for now. "Let's duel."
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri May 17, 2013 12:52 pm
Hans:well if duelings the only way to get u to know the truth then i guess i will have to -gets duel disk dicsonnected from duel board-

Lets do this
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri May 17, 2013 1:26 pm
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nnfsf8

"You seemed to have fun duelling and I didn't notice any intentions of killing me... Who are you and how do you know me?" says Achille after the duel ends. He then walks towards Vyiktoria and holds her hand, then says: "... And what do you know of Camula?"
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri May 17, 2013 10:02 pm
Hans: well i know a lot if your willing to listen for starters to answer ur first question i know u from wen u embarassed Mia and im glad u did shes been a total pain since i saw her
camula is hosting the tournament and ur girl here is her right hand lackey. camulas goal is to get a good show and kill them after she has had it.
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 am
MasterMarcus wrote:

Hans: i never knew cold blooded killers were capable of love. funny if i hadnt known any better id think that there just 2 ppl wat can they possibly do. i guess u really do wanna die achille. Camula is hosting the tournament and ur girl here is her right hand lackey. camulas goal is to get a good show and kill them after she has had it.

*As Vyiktoria glares at Hans she says*

"I have no clue what you're talking about.. After what's happened today i'm not sure if you could call me her right hand lackey. In any case, Achille and I don't concern you." - She says with a scoff and walks away while grabbing Achille's hand

*Vyiktoria turns to Achille and says*

"I'm starting to have a bad feeling, but i can't tell you much about Camula. Over the years it's been strictly business and wine, theres not much to be noted other than her masochistic passion. I think i should be getting back to the hotel soon though, i'll find you again soon?" - Vyiktoria says with a smile as she walks away into the brush a bit farther before disappearing
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri May 24, 2013 6:05 am
Azi wrote:
MasterMarcus wrote:

Hans: i never knew cold blooded killers were capable of love. funny if i hadnt known any better id think that there just 2 ppl wat can they possibly do. i guess u really do wanna die achille. Camula is hosting the tournament and ur girl here is her right hand lackey. camulas goal is to get a good show and kill them after she has had it.

*As Vyiktoria glares at Hans she says*

"I have no clue what you're talking about.. After what's happened today i'm not sure if you could call me her right hand lackey. In any case, Achille and I don't concern you." - She says with a scoff and walks away while grabbing Achille's hand

*Vyiktoria turns to Achille and says*

"I'm starting to have a bad feeling, but i can't tell you much about Camula. Over the years it's been strictly business and wine, theres not much to be noted other than her masochistic passion. I think i should be getting back to the hotel soon though, i'll find you again soon?" - Vyiktoria says with a smile as she walks away into the brush a bit farther before disappearing

Hans: Good shes gone so she can stop putting lies in your ears. She knows what I'm talking about. From when she helped get rid of Loyd. Others have died from there want to kill. I heard them in the boat late at night. She and Camula started this tournament for their own amusement and decides to kill everyone if they can when your done
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat May 25, 2013 12:00 am
"Sure." says Achille, smiling back, as he lets go of Vyiktoria's hand. When she's out of sight, Achille turns to Hans with a serious face. "If there's truth to your claims, I will find it out. I must say that there were some duelists on the ship that I didn't see get off the ship or anywhere on the island so far. That's definitely dodgy. But I don't believe Vyiktoria is a killer as she has protected me more than once and had the opportunity to kill me dozens of times."

Achille then walks up to Hans and looks him straight in the eyes and says: "don't worry about me, rather worry about yourself. If people are really after our lives, find a way to retaliate." He then sighes and walks past Hans. "I've got some things to take care of, my family is probably worried because I haven't sent them a message in quite some time. I'll see you later."

After a bit of walking, Achille is still heading to the beach. He remembers he got a message on his phone. When viewing, he sees it's his sister asking him to call her. After a while of talking with his family and speaking of the island, the tournament and mentioning Vyiktoria, he hangs up the phone and sees that he's approaching the beach. He didn't speak of the rumours surrounding the tournament since he didn't want his family to be worried about him. While finally hearing the sound of the ocean, he instantly notices he is not alone, as he spots a figure near him.

(Achille will now be on the beach)
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat May 25, 2013 1:30 am
Hans mutters after Achillie leaves

Hans: (sighs) If he only knew. Though its no time for feeling sorry for him if something does happen. Though i will help him he seems oblivious. Time to show these ppl who is really taking over this tournament

At that Hans goes searching for his next opponent
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Forest   Duelist's Trial: The Forest - Page 3 Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial: The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3