Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 am
(Locked until the tourney)

[Connects to the Forest]

Branched off from the forest is an old abandoned graveyard. Most of the graves are simple headstones, but, others are extravagant with statues of guardian angels watching over the deceased. But of course with time and abandonment, the cemetery is a shadow of it's former self. Mold, moss, and other organisms grow on the head stones and statues. Tall tuffs of grass stick up from place to place, and tall trees are scattered all over. A thin misty fog resides in the cemetery, an attempt from the dead to keep the living out of their final resting place.

Players in the area
Airam
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Duelist's Trial: Graveyard 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Tue May 07, 2013 5:21 am
as Airam walks around the graveyard carefully touching each of the tombstones, she chuckles to herself "Ah yes my victims."

she looks at one of the older tombstones "you, my friend, gave me the most trouble, but in the end your own misplays cost you, not only the duel but your life" Airam says as she looks over to another tombstone, "you" she shakes her head "was so easy I didn't even need to break my bigger combos, by the end of the duel you was practically wetting your pants, how you even made it here in the first place was a mystery"

after a few moments she finds a spot and sit down cross-legged, wondering when her newest victim was going to arrive and how much trouble they are going to be, then just grinned and closed her eyes reliving the many duels that took place here.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 am
Nyra finally reached the graveyard, she then began to detect where Airam was residing, her black eyes than found her thinking back in her previous duels. The owl perched herself on Airam's shoulders while Camula spoke.

"Airam deary, I have a job for you." She said.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Mon May 20, 2013 5:40 am
As the owl lands on her shoulder awaking her from her trance, Airam puts her hand on the owl's head petting it, seeing Camula approaching, she stands and bows to her master.

"Airam deary, I have a job for you." Camula says.

"What is it you wish of me" Airam says with an evil grin on her face.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Wed May 22, 2013 11:55 pm
"It seems Vyik is getting close to one of our competitors and I.. may have gone a little far to split them apart. So I want to to find her and try to bring her back to the castle, don't let anyone see you, and try not to be to forceful with her, I don't want a scene to break out. I'm counting on you."

Last edited by LustfulZex on Thu May 30, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Thu May 30, 2013 11:44 pm
"A stealth mission to get somebody and bring back to the castle," Airam says as she stands letting the owl fly off her shoulder "Not my strongest suit, but I can do it...just one question where is she?"
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Thu May 30, 2013 11:50 pm
Camula peered over to her screens and saw the young vampire make her way in the forest.

"Shes heading off to the forest, remember try to appease her before you use aggression, she's already mad at me as is."

Nyra then flew back up to the sky heading off to some unknown location.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11Fri May 31, 2013 12:00 am
"Well off to the forest for me, I guess" Airam says as she lets out a sigh.

She walks off to the forest, "I wonder what she did to make her so mad, oh well"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Graveyard   Duelist's Trial: Graveyard Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial: Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1