Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-1

WARFRAME!! 2ntv8so
Squire
WARFRAME!! 2ntv8so
1st Division

WARFRAME!! Empty
PostSubject: WARFRAME!!   WARFRAME!! Icon_m11Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am
warframe is a third person co-op MMO shooter. it is an amazing game.
that back story, is basicly your an alien race who was all but wiped out dueing a massive war, now only a few of you have remaind alive under cryostasis sleep. you are Woken up by ''The Lotus'' who helps and guides you through the game. you discover you are a from a race called the Tenno. when you are woken, you discover the whole solar system where you used to protect has basicly gone to ****.
you arch enamy race, The Grinneer, have taken over most of the solar system, along with a deadly infection that mutates it victimes, known as the Infected, and Corpus, a race of technology advanced humanoids and their robots.

at the begining of the game you are given a choice of three warframes to use. its you basic tank, controller, and stealth classes, but as you progress you can build knew warframes to use or buy them using Platinum, (which you have to buy using £ and $). you are also given three weapons to start with. a primary rifle, a secondary pistol, and a sword, and these are also open to modification, or even making/buying knew ones.
Warframe is an extremely fun co-op game with little to no competitive play, but is still amazing fun as you battle your way from planet to planet throughout the milky way, starting on and around Mercury, all the way out to Pluto, aswell as added, made up planets and moons to play.
There are bosses right the way through the game aswell. usually only one per planet, but they are hard, and require you to rank up your warframe, and your weapons, to attatch better and stronger mods.
if you havn't already played it, and you like PC MMO's, or even if your a consoll player and havn't ever played and MMO, i recomend you play this, it is an amazing game, and isn't just a ''pay to win'' game, there are perks you can only buy with realy money, but most of it you can either buy with platinum, or Make buy collecting materials from different planets.
its tons of fun, playing with people around the world instead of just agains't them.

This is the link to the home page all the info is there aswell as the download link: https://warframe.com/
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

WARFRAME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARFRAME!!   WARFRAME!! Icon_m11Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 pm
Moved to games sections.

hah yeah love this game, fk its addictive lol

you don't even need to pay money to play it, you can get around easily without, just quicker with money i guess.
Me, well still got a long way to go for me though since i still have some planets or what not yet to be unlocked and still Mastery Rank 2

Great game all round though, people should try it out ;p
Apocalypse835

Apocalypse835

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-1

WARFRAME!! 2ntv8so
Squire
WARFRAME!! 2ntv8so
1st Division

WARFRAME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARFRAME!!   WARFRAME!! Icon_m11Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm
it is an amazing game, its just the main leveling system is kinda hard. it took me a weeks to get to level 2 coz i couldn't do the pistol thing on the test, but the test for level 3 is so easy, its just melee
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

WARFRAME!! Empty