HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in



Share | 
 

 Little Prob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keem





Posts : 8

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Little Prob   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:02 am
So...i think im the only person with this prob hahaha
Well...i cant get my game to work. I can get deck edit to work. But I cant duel..to even deck edit i have to go into the games config and set use_d3d= from 1 to 0....an it says i dont have direct3d well...after i looked around for why i needed that..but yeh thats what i could out..ive tried everything with directx..an direct3d...i still cant get it to enable says i dont have it...lol..blah....im running it on a xp computer atm. Whats even wierder on my linux computer i can get the YGOPRO.exe to open..but the launcher wont open.....so its sorta opposite of each other lol...anyways..can anyone help?
VermontEagle





Posts : 48

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:25 am
Just ask Sand - he will gladly fix it up for ya matey Very Happy
Keem





Posts : 8

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 am
lmao.....>_> why cant u do it dad! lol..hey im in serious need of help here! lol
VermontEagle





Posts : 48

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:34 am
@Keem wrote:
lmao.....>_> why cant u do it dad! lol..hey im in serious need of help here! lol

My name is VermontEagle - not Sand as I stated above >_> stupid yanks I tells ya >_<
Keem





Posts : 8

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:06 am
See..you made me post this..an no one can help -_-...lol..darn u father...
Liyana




Moderator

Team : Dreamstate

Posts : 2796

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 am
Ask Wing nicely when he's free lol, he's the tech expert here Keem, hope it gets fixed soon mate








 
Derpy





Posts : 29

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 am
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Keem wrote:
lmao.....>_> why cant u do it dad! lol..hey im in serious need of help here! lol

My name is VermontEagle - not Sand as I stated above >_> stupid yanks I tells ya >_<

wait ... dad? O-o lolololo roo is there something you forgot to tell us? Razz
VermontEagle





Posts : 48

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 am
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Keem wrote:
lmao.....>_> why cant u do it dad! lol..hey im in serious need of help here! lol

My name is VermontEagle - not Sand as I stated above >_> stupid yanks I tells ya >_<

wait ... dad? O-o lolololo roo is there something you forgot to tell us? Razz

Yup - hes my son ffs - no idea how it happened >_> now I got a stupid yank as a son >_<
Keem





Posts : 8

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:47 am
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Keem wrote:
lmao.....>_> why cant u do it dad! lol..hey im in serious need of help here! lol

My name is VermontEagle - not Sand as I stated above >_> stupid yanks I tells ya >_<

wait ... dad? O-o lolololo roo is there something you forgot to tell us? Razz

Yup - hes my son ffs - no idea how it happened >_> now I got a stupid yank as a son >_<

LMAO..yep thats me dad.....i was his wonderful accident Very Happy..now were the best dad and son ever!! lol
Jaaden




Event Manager

Posts : 1581

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 21-0-6

YGOPro Name : Jaaden

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 am
*Walks out slowly* O.O





Derpy





Posts : 29

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 am
O-o... <.<..... o_0,... *follows jaden slowly out of said room*
VermontEagle





Posts : 48

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:29 am
LOL XD
Derpy





Posts : 29

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 am
Dare i ask who is mommy? ^-^; or should i keep whats left of my sanity intact for now...
VermontEagle





Posts : 48

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:06 am
Don't ask but it's not what ya BF thinks >_<
Aang




Moderator

Posts : 1404

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:23 am
@Liyana wrote:
Ask Wing nicely when he's free lol, he's the tech expert here Keem, hope it gets fixed soon mate

Well actually.. almost everyone in our site is a nerd :/

it's rather sad when you think about it, really.


Anyway, Keem, I'm afraid the only thing I can think of is.. do you have the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework?



"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Iroh.



Sandstalker





Team : EndPhase & UkUnited

Posts : 26

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 am
ummm what happens with framework when i run linux?
Liyana




Moderator

Team : Dreamstate

Posts : 2796

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 am
@Aang wrote:
@Liyana wrote:
Ask Wing nicely when he's free lol, he's the tech expert here Keem, hope it gets fixed soon mate

Well actually.. almost everyone in our site is a nerd :/

it's rather sad when you think about it, really.


Anyway, Keem, I'm afraid the only thing I can think of is.. do you have the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework?

lol..not sure where you got the nerd bit from lol xD








 
Keem





Posts : 8

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 am
@Aang wrote:
@Liyana wrote:
Ask Wing nicely when he's free lol, he's the tech expert here Keem, hope it gets fixed soon mate

Well actually.. almost everyone in our site is a nerd :/

it's rather sad when you think about it, really.


Anyway, Keem, I'm afraid the only thing I can think of is.. do you have the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework?

I did that, game ran fine i didhave a error with the framework but i fixed that. Ive done everything lol!! lol ive tried everything! lol Blah oh well :-/
Keem





Posts : 8

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 am
@Sandstalker wrote:
ummm what happens with framework when i run linux?

mat thats what im trying to fix...i cant get it to work..it get a message bout framework on linux >.<.....im working out that atm
Liyana




Moderator

Team : Dreamstate

Posts : 2796

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:27 am
is this problem still happening for the NEW 2.6v of the game?








 
Derpy





Posts : 29

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 am
@VermontEagle wrote:
Don't ask but it's not what ya BF thinks >_<

Is it what i think? :3
VermontEagle





Posts : 48

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:23 am
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
Don't ask but it's not what ya BF thinks >_<

Is it what i think? :3

Ask the crazy fella >_< he has sick thoughts ..............
Derpy





Posts : 29

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 pm
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
Don't ask but it's not what ya BF thinks >_<

Is it what i think? :3

Ask the crazy fella >_< he has sick thoughts ..............

sometimes i dont know which of you is more nuts ... >_>;
VermontEagle





Posts : 48

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 pm
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
Don't ask but it's not what ya BF thinks >_<

Is it what i think? :3

Ask the crazy fella >_< he has sick thoughts ..............

sometimes i dont know which of you is more nuts ... >_>;

Well me but................................................................................................
Derpy





Posts : 29

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 pm
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
@Derpy wrote:
@VermontEagle wrote:
Don't ask but it's not what ya BF thinks >_<

Is it what i think? :3

Ask the crazy fella >_< he has sick thoughts ..............

sometimes i dont know which of you is more nuts ... >_>;

Well me but................................................................................................

Meh same difference .. i feel normal around you guys, but i dont think we're helping keems problem... Keem!!! Take off your shoe and beat up your computer that should make it work .... i halped :>
Sponsored content






PostSubject: Re: Little Prob   Today at 7:24 pm
 

Little Prob

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» samsung s3310 charging prob
» Need diagnose help: '94 Caprice w/LT1 ignition prob
» eBay: RR1 in box
» Available now at a Hobby shop not near you!
» My Kit Wraith got parts issues! QC prob???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Era Academy :: Main Lobby :: YGOPro Support-