Duel Career : 0-0-1

YGOPro Name : Reapernox

Enter: Gawerty 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Enter: Gawerty Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:09 am
How is it going everyone? Name is Gawerty, I registered today, I was just exploring my options with card games (oooooon motorcycles!). I was stuck in limbo with a few games I enjoyed, but had ultimately decided on going with yu-gi-oh. which I was much more knowledgeable on. so, I found this site.

My name is Christian "Gage" "Lil-Reap" Johnson. I am 15 years of age, but will be 16 in January of 2014. I have played yu-gi-oh since before I knew how to turn on a computer.* (funny story with that.) I remember distinctly in my past a funny situation when I was at least 4, and a Yu-gi-oh card with a weird one eyed blue monster scared me, which inadvertently was one of the first cards I ever remember seeing which also was what may have started me out with the game, apart from my brother who played in tournaments all the time back then, I don't know how good he was, I do know he was able to make an amazing deck with limitations though. Anyways, as people will come to find out, I love using forums, its like a second home for me away from my real life, to catch up with people I may meet, who I will come to consider close friends. As the years progressed I have been able to play yu-gi-oh from many different perspectives, and ways. even making up my own game styles while playing. like trio-duels*. (story for that as well). My main passion with yu-gi-oh is discovering new things myself. I love the sense of curiosity when discovering new ways to do things, testing out a theory in your mind. back to the introduction though, I came back to dueling to find all of my friends where gone and dueling in my town had died. I didn't like it, So I went online to find a online game for yugioh. Picture of myself will be posted as soon as the chance becomes readily available, it is 2 am as we speak. so, I will see the forums tomorrow, hopefully with some nice comments. Ciao~

* = Story.

*1 I had gotten home from a tournament involving yu-gi-oh and I had actually won the tournament in first place. I was probably around 10 at the time, which was crazy, considering my opponent in the finals was like 35. The grand prize involved some nice cards and a decent prize money (this was not a official tournament or anything, so prize money was allowed through player donation.) I myself had donated 100 dollars, and I believe the grand prize winner got like 75% of the prize money, I made out with 650 dollars as there were like 12 players in the tournament, which I forgot to mention was at a local mall. Well, before I went home, I went to that local malls computer store and bought the cheapest computer which at the time was 630 dollars. it had the bare minimum requirements to run windows vista. but I stuck with XP back then. when I got home with the computer (My parents had some computer stuff lying around already, monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc.) I could not figure out how to turn it on though. It was funny because my parents would not tell me how, they wanted me to figure it out (much like how to open the microwave, which was really weird in that house). which pretty much sums up this story, my first computer I did not know how to turn on, yet yu-gi-oh was like instant knowledge for me. funny, right?

*2 I was 12 at this point in my life, I still played yu-gi-oh but I did not do so much in real life, I had moved from my old home which had my friends who played a lot, so I didn't really know anyone, instead I played the game with a usb in that computer mentioned in story 1. I don't recall what the usb opened, but there were users who played, such as me. we were all in slifer red uniforms, but occasionally you would see a ra yellow or obelisk blue uniform (I suspect that you had to pay for said outfits.) and when you first played the game, you got 10 free cards, the rest you had to buy. I suspect it was made by konami itself. I just can't remember the game. anyways, I actually met someone through my brother who played the game, so that put 3 people on the list of people I knew where I currently lived that played yu-gi-oh. we all wanted to duel each other, but... We didn't want to wait or anything, so I suggested a trio-duel. which was kind of weird now that I think about it, because in a way, it wasnt exactly working right back then. since 2 people could team up on one person. we moved in counter-clockwise order for our turns, we each had 6000 life points, although my brother spammed 3 Dian Keto's the cure master cards (not sure If I spelled that right...) which caused him to win. back then there wasnt much to go for, at least not with our cards then. Really fun times though!
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:38 am
I actually ended up reading the whole thing Very Happy Well nice to meet you, hope you have a good time here and hope we both get along
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:54 am
Welcome to CEA! Have Fun Very Happy
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:37 am
Welcome to CEA mate
WhiteFox

WhiteFox

Event Manager

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : WhiteFox

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:43 am
Welcome to the CEA. Relax 
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 pm
welcome to cea

and i think the game you was talking about is YO2
Gawerty

Gawerty

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 0-0-1

YGOPro Name : Reapernox

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:50 am
Probably so. I would not be entirely certain though.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Gawerty   Enter: Gawerty Icon_m11

Enter: Gawerty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1