HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in



Share | 
 

 What do you want more of from CEA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katana


avatar

Moderator

Team : Tricksters

Posts : 480

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: What do you want more of from CEA?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm
So, this is a topic I decided to make since everyone started making posts in concern of CEA. I know the staff, even I, haven't been on to do our job and promote activity on CEA. I would like you to post what you want more out of CEA. If you can it would be helpful if you post what you wish each staff section could improve, or do more on. I will try to respond to each person and pass on the information. Thanks in advance!

Use this app to make your post.

Do you enjoy CEA? If so what do you enjoy about it most?

What made you join CEA?

Do you have any ideas? If so, explain.

Here are the list of each staff. Do you wish for something more out of them? Do you have any suggestions or improvements you would like to see?

Administrator (Watches over the forum and makes sure everything within each staff spot is going correctly. Basically the manager who can do anything on the site.) Sabb is the only one right now, so its rough on him.

Administrator(s): Sabbaticus

Your comments:

Moderator (Kind of like a sub administrator. They make sure the forum is run well. If something like an "attack" happens they are there to delete the topics and are dedicated to make the forum still run smoothly. They are also in charge of Arena duels and are 2nd in command on the chatbox.)

Moderator(s): Airam Masters, Finly, Liyana, TheAmazonGirl

Your comments:

Teacher (Test members of the forum. They are good in ruling knowledge, and are able to help people move on to the next level in the game (even for already good players. They are informative in the sense that they are generally prepared and help everyone move up as the meta-game is always so ever changing.)

Teacher(s): Decato, DarkmadzishN, Katana, Lordmelchett, Goddess of War, Sabbaticus.

Your comments:

War Manager (War managers ensure everything in the war scene runs well. They are in charge of handling DP. Finished wars, ranking, and war disputes within teams or individuals.)

War Manager(s): ChaosSatella, Pyro

Your comments:

Event Manager (They are in charge of weekly events, and huge events such as the YCC, and tag tournaments. They make sure they are run well and are "judges" when it comes to tournament disputes.

Event Manager(s): Jaaden, Puffy, Pyro

Your comments:

Game Master (Games, games, games! Game masters run the games allowing you to get DP and other prizes in the forum.)

Game Master(s): LustfulZex, Chaos Goddess (a bot/human), Goddess of War

Your comments:

Member- We all know that without you guys CEA wouldn't be anything at all! And we appreciate those who have stayed even in the down times at CEA. Thank you!

That's everything, so I hope we have some good responses, and ideas from everyone.


~I am so clutch~
EternalBelgarath


avatar


Posts : 266

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 45-0-51

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:27 pm
Maybe you should send this post to the staff, remind them of there job's and responsibility to the forum.

Isn't a part of any forum's staff to identify possible improvements and idea's from members to take back to other staff or Admin for consideration.

Would be more sensible to get your house in order first rather than let the place stagnate to the point of such inactivity that it's too far gone to come back from.

Or has that point already been reached.


dubina


avatar


Posts : 534

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm
most of the ppl usually think that it should be all ok from itself and on its own, to come here read posts and see activity and maybe but just maybe throw in a word or two coz hey lol why not since "I" such a nice person. but when things don't happen like they should then you notice ppl suddenly not happy.

just coz there is an admin here and staff it doesn't mean they all waiting just for you to come so that they could entertain you.

bottom line, if you want something to be done, do it yourself.
there lots of ppl with dp here that could easly host their own events without waiting for that 1 time a week mini knockout bash with the same ppl playing in it since other ppl cant join coz of time zone issues.

if it was a business then I would understand that the staff here at blame but its not that here, every1 give away from their own time to be here for others so I fail to understand from where coming all this whining lol.




EternalBelgarath


avatar


Posts : 266

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 45-0-51

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:03 pm
I'm not whining dubi m8 ,

We have both been around these forums for a very long time and we both have seen them come and go.

here's the " But "

But Razz is it not the job of Event Managers, Teachers, Moderators and the rest to entertain you with said " Events, Teaching/Tests and the like.

And yes of course YOUR RIGHT members could show some initiative and make Event,s ( another But )

Wait for it -------

BUT they still need approval from staff and are the members just supposed to wait around for the staff to turn up just to give them something to do as well ( works both ways ) Razz

It might look like im picking on the staff for all this Forums problem's m8 it's not my intention ( i know them and are friends with them as well, and i know people have there own lives too. Who wants to sit around a empty forum on the hope people might turn up ( except DarkMadzishN who is lonely wherever he is, even if his birthday is coming up " HAPPY BIRTHDAY M8TY :p " ) but any forum needs presence and activity but if even the staff are not around people won't stay themself.

Just seems a waste of a good place and good people



VIP MNM


avatar


Team : RIP

Posts : 245

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 pm
I have a good line for this case: The customer is the king. (Smth like that)

In the end we re customers and the staff/forum is offering us this service. The only difference they do it for free. That's my opinion, if u re running a forum u cant sitback, login, logoff and do nothing.




|☆| Rage In Peace |☆|
Sabbaticus


avatar

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Posts : 1555

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Light
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am
I'll tell you exactly what's happening...

1. Events. We have ongoing events. They become low on activity because of the following reasons... Weekly Bash: "I'm not joining because all I face is meta", "I face too many Dragons decks so I'll pass". Deck Roulette: "I don't like the theme", "Oh I forgot to make something just drop me". Other: "Oh I lost a game and couldn't be bothered working for the others to make it through so just drop me".
The result: Weekly Bash takes longer to start and at times cannot fill the 16 spaces. Deck Roulette also either cannot start or participants can't duel. Other events we just stop bothering with because the people who enter ruin it for those working on it and others who want to play it.

2. Staff. We took a few hits. Some main members stopped playing Yugioh. Valkyra left. Azi left. It's now just me as Admin and I can't do it myself as I'm also busy with work most times. Others are lazy. Zex just forgets she's even staff. Others just sit and play LoL or chat on skype all day. Others 'want' to be staff, say they care about CEA and want to help out. And yet they spend most of their time as staff on other academies and we hardly see them and they don't volunteer for staff until CEA is already dying.

3. Content. At the moment and just prior, none of the staff wanted to create content. I've been busy so I haven't had the time to write the articles that I've wanted (numerous Featured Cards, Guides, and how to improve articles etc, as well as posting all IRL Yugioh news including major events and releases). As it is, only Katana is taking the initiative to create content (he has 2 guides in Staff Chat that some of the staff are helping him improve/finalize. It seems when I'm not around no one does much of anything, and I really don't want to have to baby sit people either. Most of the staff are adults. The ones who do their thing without me needing to tell them was pretty much ChaosSatella, and I really appreciate it.

Because of the above, many of my friends who I used to play and chat with leaving the game/forum, time constraints, as well as the lack of initiative of members, I've also stopped caring. I hate to see CEA doing badly, but I also cannot carry it on my own back. There was a group of us making CEA what it is, and although I did much of it, there was always help as well as enthusiasm. There isn't anymore. I have plenty of ideas of CEA, I can do all of it, but there's a time where there's no point.

I don't really want to post the new events we made, because people aren't even bothering with the current ones. YCC also showed me that people are really selfish. Giving people autowins because of their neglect, dropping and screwing up brackets just because they lose 1 or 2 games. Things like this really deter the people who work on these things from continuing. So I don't see a point of posting new events when that is the attitude and response from members.

You'll notice many people logging in then off again. I really can't force people to post, nor can I help people sitting on Skype the whole time chatting instead of on the chatbox, even when it's with people from the forum. Things like this will show a considerable lack of activity.

I have thought about the future of CEA. I've considered moving it away from being an academy and instead turning it into a hub. Where there will still be arranged duels, events, but putting more effort into IRL Yugioh, set releases, major tournaments, remove testing completely and focus more on rankings, more articles and guides and lessons as apposed to any dorms etc, a section for skype dueling to change that negative effect of skype on the forum into a more integrated one. Things like this. But with the type of responses and efforts I've seen, I don't know if  it's worth it.

Anyway those are the things I've noticed, and I do get the overseer's seat so I notice a lot.
TheAmazonGirl


avatar


Team : Tenchu Assassins

Posts : 1483

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:05 am
Well to put my 2 cents in, I don't get why people have posted the last 2-3 threads, basically bitching and moaning about how CEA has died. First of all, I don't think there's anyone to blame. This is a site. We create the activity in it, we also decide not to be active if we want to. So how can a group of ppl come here and post threads about how it has died and the staff are the only ones to blame?

Second of all, if you indeed support CEA as much as you claim you do, then why not do something about it instead of looking for someone to blame? Why not be on more, try to start a conversation on the chatbox or anything of that sort? I mean when the chatbox has 0-1 people logged on, why would someone log in? I know I don't.


So instead of all the unnecessary drama, I suggest you either accept the current situation, the ghost town this site has turned into, or just do something to drastically and actually make a difference instead of just posting these threads. I am a staff member and others I know, are on skype most of the time. Try to contact us on there if you have any idea or complaint. If you want to organize a new event or something, we're there to listen to you. Or you could even PM here on the forum, we don't have to be on chatbox 24/7 only to expect someone to come out and talk. If you want something, find a way to make yourself heard (because I read some comments denying the possibility of user events because first they have to be approved by staff).


To sum it up, there is will and effort will be put in from staff if members are interested as well. But a small group of people, we cannot just revive the site and restore it to its previous state from one day to another, just by ourselves. We need people being active, we need people who will see the positives too, not only the negatives.




Salik


avatar

Moderator

Team : Anteiku

Posts : 1071

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:28 am
@ Sabb You should hire the people close to you that u trust instead of trying to shoulder the responsibility yourself, i'm sure there are still some people that give a **** even if they don't show it, maybe like you, they also are losing hope coz they themselves think that others don't care, i think everyone is in the same boat here and if you're existing team of staff aren't up to it anymore then get others to step up or change roles amongst your current staff. No one is expecting you to do the job of 100 men but you also need to use your own initiative instead of just pointing out reasons of blame. Don't take this message the wrong way, this is me being supportive. A little bit of communication among certain staff/members can go a long way to change the above that you listed.




Katana


avatar

Moderator

Team : Tricksters

Posts : 480

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:07 am
I agree with Salik. Sabb always tries to take responsibilities within his own hands so much. While people are not staffing, I don't complain about it. It makes no sense to complain about something and not do anything about it. I still try to get things done as a tester, even though testing is getting rougher when you have JustOne and his group of friends going ham on tests and instead of high Ra I have to give obelisk because the matches are really momentum sided. Its really hard to even come back when your testee blows out your key cards quickly and still have advantage in all areas of the gamestate lol. I never really asked Sabb to help with being admin well because 2 things. I don't know how to gfx, and I forgot how to do simple coding. I have been admin for every "successful" academy I've been at, but I am not at the level I think I should be like Valk & Azi were at. At the same time its frustrating to me too. The least I can do right now is do what I can and act as "head" teacher for now. Last/this week my inactivity was due to having to update my ygopro again.

On a 2nd note. Nick and a couple other people were hiring teachers but the idea just never went complete? Its like they just dropped the idea completely. There's more I want to say, but I'm just going to leave it like this for now.

Testing wise I have had 1 match with dovah but he has to go somewhere for a week or something? Havent had a chance to meet with him then. Peoplecrying I tested and have to post his results up. It will be up before weekly bash.


~I am so clutch~
Decato


avatar

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Posts : 931

Duel Points : 125

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:10 am

Time to put my 2 cents in.

First, I would like to apologize to staff and the forum for being lazy and inactive: I've taken a break from University and I'm spending time with family and having a true holiday for the first time of my life so I haven't been on Skype or CEA that much. (+ this current format doesn't attract my interest either)

I agree with most of Sabb's points; the few times I've actually came to on to the forum I don't see anyone on chat, most of the active members are only on Skype and I don't see any of the events actually being played out. Now I'm not sure if that is because 1. people are busy 2. the site hasn't been updating frequently to keep people interested 3. people are bored with yugioh.

If point 2 is the main reason then I, and other testers can make more efforts into deck guides and other articles (however, we haven't been getting much, if any positive feedback into them so we might have to change how we decide on what to write on).

If you guys don't want this forum to die away, which I don't either, then participate in events, host your own events, tell staff what you think we need and help us out. Staff are doing this for free, the only thing that keeps us going is seeing members having fun and giving us feedback. Often I felt like my efforts were being taken for granted and that doesn't help us when we spend our time writing up guides/hosting events/making new ones while we are all busy with our lives.

Personally I think the main reason for the sudden in-activeness is the current format, but that doesn't mean our events within the forum need to be 90% Dragon Rulers.

The members have a vision, staff are those who work to make that into reality. You cannot ask us to come up with everything like we have until now, most of our staff are busy with life, and de-motivation has hurt most of us. If you have event ideas PM our event managers (and if you don't get a response talk to me or Sabb), if you have a guide you think would interested people talk to us teachers, and finally, if you think you can help staff, offer your help to Sabb.

Thanks


VIP MNM


avatar


Team : RIP

Posts : 245

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:54 am
KEEP TESTING! It's fun. And stop putting in your 2 Cents in here..now we already have 20 Cents here.




|☆| Rage In Peace |☆|
loop


avatar


Team : TOP

Posts : 201

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 76-0-27

YGOPro Name : loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:49 pm
First thing Forum need is a serious admins, not admins that ignore u when you pm them or making a stupid jokes from things. ( i better not use names here)
Second thing is more tournaments could keep the community here more active i suggest make more then weekly bash in 1 week.
and Better if some pepole here stop cry about the meta game, if you dont like it dont play it. but at least stop bitching about the meta game like a n00bs-.-"
other thing is better players,but that somthing you guys cant do nothing about it ><" XD
Pyro


avatar

War Manager

Posts : 910

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:33 pm
loop wrote:
First thing Forum need is a serious admins, not admins that ignore u when you pm them or making a stupid jokes from things. ( i better not use names here)
About your first point, its damn obvious who you are talking about and second of all, sabb may not reply to you but he does discuss it with his staff members if its necessary so you don't have to worry about being ignored. Also if your PM is related to wars, problem with members, event ideas, etc, feel free to PM a staff member that is in charge of the section since I am sure we have.


{Hold together, the Soul! Draw together, the life!}



loop


avatar


Team : TOP

Posts : 201

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 76-0-27

YGOPro Name : loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 pm
Pyro wrote:
loop wrote:
First thing Forum need is a serious admins, not admins that ignore u when you pm them or making a stupid jokes from things. ( i better not use names here)
About your first point, its damn obvious who you are talking about and second of all, sabb may not reply to you but he does discuss it with his staff members if its necessary so you don't have to worry about being ignored. Also if your PM is related to wars, problem with members, event ideas, etc, feel free to PM a staff member that is in charge of the section since I am sure we have.
i said i wont use names here but mr sabb is one of the "ignored" pepole.
and i'm not waiting for his comments because some of them seems not helping at all.
Pyro


avatar

War Manager

Posts : 910

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm
loop wrote:
Pyro wrote:
loop wrote:
First thing Forum need is a serious admins, not admins that ignore u when you pm them or making a stupid jokes from things. ( i better not use names here)
About your first point, its damn obvious who you are talking about and second of all, sabb may not reply to you but he does discuss it with his staff members if its necessary so you don't have to worry about being ignored. Also if your PM is related to wars, problem with members, event ideas, etc, feel free to PM a staff member that is in charge of the section since I am sure we have.
i said i wont use names here but mr sabb is one of the "ignored" pepole.
and i'm not waiting for his comments because some of them seems not helping at all.
You specifically said "Admin" and we currently have one. I think now is the best time for you to tell us what you need help in.


{Hold together, the Soul! Draw together, the life!}



loop


avatar


Team : TOP

Posts : 201

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 76-0-27

YGOPro Name : loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 pm
Pyro wrote:
loop wrote:
Pyro wrote:
loop wrote:
First thing Forum need is a serious admins, not admins that ignore u when you pm them or making a stupid jokes from things. ( i better not use names here)
About your first point, its damn obvious who you are talking about and second of all, sabb may not reply to you but he does discuss it with his staff members if its necessary so you don't have to worry about being ignored. Also if your PM is related to wars, problem with members, event ideas, etc, feel free to PM a staff member that is in charge of the section since I am sure we have.
i said i wont use names here but mr sabb is one of the "ignored" pepole.
and i'm not waiting for his comments because some of them seems not helping at all.
You specifically said "Admin" and we currently have one. I think now is the best time for you to tell us what you need help in.
i dont need help with anything i already said some of the problems here.
maybe it's time to change admins, but i dont know what you guys really can do about it.
Sabbaticus


avatar

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Posts : 1555

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Light
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:50 pm
His PM is begging for Mister to be allowed back on CEA. A person like that has no place in this world let alone CEA. I have more things to worry about then tend to the issue of Mister wanting back after a billion warnings and bans.
simtem


avatar


Posts : 315

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 5-0-4

Duel Career : 9-0-15

YGOPro Name : Simtem

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:56 pm
ok i love CEA and im not willing to let it die so i have had this brilliant idea, basically event though i dont log in as much as i used to due to personal issues but one thing i never miss is weekly bash and sab stated that some people dont participate in bash because  "I'm not joining because all I face is meta", "I face too many Dragons decks so I'll pass"
so how about we do something like for 1 week of bash you can play any deck you want but the week after it will be non-meta so no dragons, mermails, verz, prophecy and etc, only decks that will make people want to play, well thats my suggestion and i think thats a start to bringing back CEA to what it was when i first joined.

Peace Headbang


Katana


avatar

Moderator

Team : Tricksters

Posts : 480

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm
simtem wrote:
ok i love CEA and im not willing to let it die so i have had this brilliant idea, basically event though i dont log in as much as i used to due to personal issues but one thing i never miss is weekly bash and sab stated that some people dont participate in bash because  "I'm not joining because all I face is meta", "I face too many Dragons decks so I'll pass"
so how about we do something like for 1 week of bash you can play any deck you want but the week after it will be non-meta so no dragons, mermails, verz, prophecy and etc, only decks that will make people want to play, well thats my suggestion and i think thats a start to bringing back CEA to what it was when i first joined.

Peace Headbang
We could make the tournament swiss rounds too.


~I am so clutch~
loop


avatar


Team : TOP

Posts : 201

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 76-0-27

YGOPro Name : loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:35 pm
Sabbaticus wrote:
His PM is begging for Mister to be allowed back on CEA. A person like that has no place in this world let alone CEA. I have more things to worry about then tend to the issue of Mister wanting back after a billion warnings and bans.
If you would give him a chance to explain himself instead of ban him like 12 years old, maybe he had a chance to slove it with you. now i dont know what was your fight with him before,but i know that i was talking with mister and he said that he would like to talk to you agian, if you let him. if ignoring pepole is the way you slove the problems i'm not wondering why the other admins acting like that.
EDIT:
oh and btw you could pm me instead of ignoring me like you did.
TheAmazonGirl


avatar


Team : Tenchu Assassins

Posts : 1483

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:37 pm
loop wrote:
Sabbaticus wrote:
His PM is begging for Mister to be allowed back on CEA. A person like that has no place in this world let alone CEA. I have more things to worry about then tend to the issue of Mister wanting back after a billion warnings and bans.
If you would give him a chance to explain himself instead of ban him like 12 years old, maybe he had a chance to slove it with you. now i dont know what was your fight with him before,but i know that i was talking with mister and he said that he would like to talk to you agian, if you let him. if ignoring pepole is the way you slove the problems i'm not wondering why the other admins acting like that.

First of all, we have only one Admin, Sabb.
Second of all, why don't you try asking Mister how many chances he has been given and how many times he blew it away? How many times the CEA community had to put up with his immature behavior?

Ask those and then come back here to blame anyone but Mister.




VIP MNM


avatar


Team : RIP

Posts : 245

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Well I m on loops side in this case. Immaturity is nothing that harms people. If you say u cant handle an immature person than you re the immature guy here. Mister is a friend of mine and he is a nice guy if u had personal differences with him it's good and ok but he is a very social guy.




|☆| Rage In Peace |☆|
TheAmazonGirl


avatar


Team : Tenchu Assassins

Posts : 1483

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:43 pm
VIP MNM wrote:
If you say u cant handle an immature person than you re the immature guy here.
Really..? Who writes your stuff?




VIP MNM


avatar


Team : RIP

Posts : 245

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 pm
TheAmazonGirl wrote:
VIP MNM wrote:
If you say u cant handle an immature person than you re the immature guy here.
Really..? Who writes your stuff?
This guy is called common sense. Do you know him?




|☆| Rage In Peace |☆|
loop


avatar


Team : TOP

Posts : 201

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 76-0-27

YGOPro Name : loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:49 pm
TheAmazonGirl wrote:
loop wrote:
Sabbaticus wrote:
His PM is begging for Mister to be allowed back on CEA. A person like that has no place in this world let alone CEA. I have more things to worry about then tend to the issue of Mister wanting back after a billion warnings and bans.
If you would give him a chance to explain himself instead of ban him like 12 years old, maybe he had a chance to slove it with you. now i dont know what was your fight with him before,but i know that i was talking with mister and he said that he would like to talk to you agian, if you let him. if ignoring pepole is the way you slove the problems i'm not wondering why the other admins acting like that.
First of all, we have only one Admin, Sabb.
Second of all, why don't you try asking Mister how many chances he has been given and how many times he blew it away? How many times the CEA community had to put up with his immature behavior?

Ask those and then come back here to blame anyone but Mister.
Does it mean this Person Not gonna have a Second chance?
i dont really care about what he did in the pass all i know that if he did somthing bad he should get a punish ban for a Year(or whatever -.-"),but he deserve a second chance he even said many times he sorry etc but burn the person like sabb did, and not even trying to listen to him. that's even more bad.
Agian punish a Person to teach him how to react i'ts ok. this how it work. also somtimes this Education is working but the thing u doing now i'ts like killing a person.
Sponsored content






PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   
 

What do you want more of from CEA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Era Academy :: Main Lobby :: Suggestions-