Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:05 pm
Ghostrick Guide 790436823

Ghostrick Guide :3
(new Format)

Dear reader, welcome to my Ghostrick Guide. I suppose you heard of them and also played against them. However they were never a real threat to you up till now. Well… with the new support things changed. They are still inconsistent, but they work and can even beat Tier 2 Decks. The Ghostricks are all DARK type spellcaster, fiend and zombie monsters. The strategy of the deck is to stun the opponent and to attack him directly or just to wait until the deck out. All Ghostrick Monsters can be flipped face up and then be flipped face down again. Here are the cards from the archetype and their function in deck. I will try to keep this a short guide xD (this is my first guide :3)

Ghostrick Alucard:
2 Level 3 monsters: Your opponent cannot target other "Ghostrick" monsters, or any face-down Defense Position monsters, for attacks. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Alucard" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.
[Since you can flip down any of your opponent’s monsters quite easily, he can nuke almost everything on the field, because the effect says “target 1 Set card” …. That means anything that is face down in his field can be nuked by you. However he requires 2 level 3 monsters and you lose a bit of field presence if you summon him. So you should only use him if you want to get ride off something dangerous. You can summon him if you want to protect one of your Ghostricks, for example Ghostrick Catgirl. You can also blow up a card and then just attack a stronger monster. He will be sent to the graveyard und you can add a Ghostrick Card to your hand that you need from your graveyard:  -2 for the summon/+1 destroy a card/+1 add a card to the hand = 0. And if you pull it out to destroy - 2 cards, it will be = +1]

Ghostrick Stein:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can add 1 "Ghostrick" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Stein" once per turn.
[Searches all the spell and traps cards in your deck. You should try not to attack with him  unless you have Ghostrick Out face down, Pyramid of Wonders face up or something else to protect him.]

Ghostrick Catgirl:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When a Level 4 or higher monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned: Change that monster(s) to face-down Defense Position. There must be another "Ghostrick" monster on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.
[NEVER summon her without any backrow or handtraps. You also do not start a play with her during your first turn. First you must search with Ghostrick Jiangshi and Ghostrick Marie for your hand traps, than you can summon her]

Ghostrick Frost:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: You can change that monster to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position.
[Works good with the first and second Ghostrick Field spell. If all your monsters are face down and your opponent attacks your directly, he pops up, negates the attack, puts the attacking monster in face down position and summons himself in face down position]

Ghostrick Ghoul:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can target 1 "Ghostrick" monster you control; its ATK becomes equal to the combined original ATK of all "Ghostrick" monsters currently on the field, until your opponent's next End Phase, but if it does, only that monster can attack this turn.
[Summon him, increase the attack of Ghostrick Stein, do some damage and search for something. You can also use him if you have set up your field and you have Ghostrick Catgirl on the field. Situation 1: You do not have a field spell on your side of the field or your have Ghostrick House active. Flip everything face up and activate his effect. Flip everything face down, except Ghostrick Catgirl. Attack with him and your opponent will get the full damage. Situation 2: In case you have the field spell Ghostrick Museum on your field, you should also flip everything face down, except Ghostrick Catgirl AND one other Ghostrick monster.]

Ghostrick Dullahan:
2 Level 1 monsters: This card gains 200 ATK for each "Ghostrick" card you control. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; halve that monster's ATK until the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. [Protects you from direct attacks, searches your stuff and beats down your opponent]

Ghostrick Jiangshi:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: You can add from your Deck to your hand, 1 "Ghostrick" monster whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters you control. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Jiangshi" once per turn.
[Search first for your hand traps and then for everything else. If you do not have any backrow or handtraps to protect him, just use his own effect. Let your opponent destroy him, search for Marie, then take some damage and search for him again. Then during your next turn activate the effect of your second Jiangshi and go = +1 xD]

Ghostrick Lantern:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, or when a "Ghostrick" monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position.
[The effect is similar to Ghostrick Frost. However Ghostrick Lantern is used to protect your monsters. Especially Ghostrick Catgirl. You search for him with Jiangshi]

Ghostrick Mary:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When you take damage by battle or by a card effect: You can discard this card; Special Summon 1 "Ghostrick" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Mary" once per turn.
[During your first turn, if you have her in your hand, you should search for Jiangshi first, because you want to get some “+” out of your deck and set up your hand with handtraps]

Ghostrick Mummy:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "Ghostrick" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You cannot Special Summon any monsters, except DARK monsters.
[I do not use this card, because the deck does not have enough draw power or options to go “+”. With him you will be faster but you will go “-“. And often your own field will be already filled with Ghostricks and there will be no place for him]

Ghostrick Skeleton:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: Banish cards from the top of your opponent's Deck face-down, up to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters you control. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Skeleton" once per turn.
[You managed to lock down your opponent, but you cannot get your field spell? Ghostrick Skeleton is there for you.  Just force your opponent to deck out]

Ghostrick Specter:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When a "Ghostrick" monster is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, or by battle with their attacking monster, and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position, and if you do, draw 1 card.
[DO NOT USE THIS CARD. In order to use him you must destroy one of your own Ghostrick monsters by battle or WAIT until one gets destroyed and if you manage to pull that out, you will get the chance to summon a used hankie and to draw a random card….… wow  X_X]

Ghostrick Witch:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position.
[It’s a situational card. You should not run more than one copy of her. Search her with Ghostrick Marie or Jiangshi, when you need her]

Ghostrick Yuki-onna:
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can change the monster that destroyed it to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, it cannot change its battle position.
[She does the same thing as Ghostrick Witch. However she put the opponent’s monster permanent face down and is also a situational card. You should run only one copy of her and search for her if you need her, but I prefer her. So I use her instead of Ghostrick Witch.]

Ghostrick House (Mansion):
Monsters cannot attack face-down Defense Position monsters, but can attack directly if all monsters their opponent controls are face-down Defense Position. All effect damage, and battle damage inflicted by monsters other than "Ghostrick" monsters, is halved.
[It is their old field spell. You can use it, if your Ghostrick decks is not build around (Lantern,Frost,Marie)]

Ghostrick Museum:
Monsters you control cannot attack, except "Ghostrick" monsters. Monsters cannot attack face-down Defense Position monsters, but can attack directly if all monsters their opponent controls are face-down Defense Position. At the end of the Damage Step, if a monster inflicts battle damage: Change that monster to face-down Defense Position.
[Their new field spell. You can use it, if your Ghostrick decks is build around handtraps (Lantern,Frost,Marie)]

Ghostrick Roleswitch:
Once per turn, during the Battle Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 "Ghostrick" monster you control; change it to face-down Defense Position and change 1 face-down Defense Position monster your opponent controls into face-up Attack Position.
● Target 1 face-down Defense Position monster you control; change it to face-up Attack Position, and if you changed the battle position of a “Ghostrick” monster this way, change 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position.
[An amazing card. A short example: You have Ghostrick Catgirl on the field. He summons something and attacks her. You respond with Ghostrick Lantern and Lantern negates his attack and special summons himself in face down position. Then your opponent can also try to attack a second time. However you have Roleswitch. Activate it and flip Lanten face up und flip down his monster. And so at the end of the turn, you have negated all his attacks and you managed to set up your field. You can also use this card to protect your attacking monster. He activates mirror force and you chain Roleswitch and you change your attacking monster to face down position. You can also use Roleswitch as a Ghostrick Witch. During your turn you can set a random Ghostrick and attack him with Ghoul or Stein and chain Roleswitch. Flip your set monster face up and his monster face down.]

Ghostrick Out:
Reveal 1 "Ghostrick" monster in your hand; this turn, "Ghostrick" cards you control, and face-down Defense Position monsters you control, cannot be targeted by, or be destroyed by, card effects.
[Try to have always one Ghostrick out on your field side, because of Dark Hole, Nobleswarm Beelzebuth, Black Rose Dragon, Torential Tribut, Needle Ceiling (yes it can hurt you if you flip everything face up), Mirror Force and so on.]

Ghostrick Panic:
Target any number of face-down Defense Position monsters you control; change them to face-up Defense Position, count the number of "Ghostrick" monsters among them, and if you do, change up to that many face-up monsters your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position (min. 1).
[Very good with Ghostrick Jiangshi. Protect yourself, disturb your opponents turn and get a free search]

Support Cards:

-Pot of Dichotomy

-Kinka-byo

-Underworld Dragon Dragonecro/Dragon's Mirror

-Allure of Darkness

-Pot of Duality

-Book of Moon

-Creature Swap

-Dark Eruption

-Pot of Dichotomy

-Recurring Nightmare

-Shield Crush

-Swords of Concealing Light (Should be every Ghostrick deck)

-Foolish Burial (send a Ghostrick card to the graveyard and search with an Ghostrick Xyz for it)

-Breakthrough Skill (you cannot use fiendish chain, because you need space in order to set up your field)

-Magical Hats (he cannot attack your monster and you can search for Breakthrough Skill [please remember the effect of the first and second field spell])

-Downerd Magician

-Eradicator Epidemic Virus (summon a Ghostrick Xyz. Destroy one of his cards; Summon Downerd Magician using tha Ghostrick Xyz as Xyz-material; Set Virus; wait a turn or even during his turn activate it; destroy his spell/trap cards and get a search with the Ghostrick xyz, because it was sent to the graveyard)

-Trap Stun

-Gravity Axe – Grarl (I love it ….. I could not run my deck without it xD)

-Shrink

-Needle Ceiling

-Penguin Soldier (Neo Grand Moles little friend xD)

-Greenkappa

-Pyramid of Wonders

-Card Car D

-Gashi Gashi Gangetsu

-Number 96: Dark Mist

-Number 39: Utpioa Roots

-Number 54: Lion Heart

-Number 47: Nightmare Shark

This is my current build:

--Main--

Ghostrick Stein x2
Ghostrick Jiangshi x3
Cardcar D x3
Ghostrick Catgirl x1
Ghostrick Frost x2
Ghostrick Lantern x3
Kinka-byo x3
Ghostrick Mary x3

Dragon's Mirror x1
Pot of Dichotomy
Swords of Concealing Light x3
Gravity Axe - Grarl x2
Ghostrick Museum x3

Ghostrick Vanish x2
Mirror Force x2
Ghostrick Scare x3
Ghostrick Roleshift x1
Seven Tools of the Bandit x2

--Extra--

Underworld Dragon Dragonecro x1
Downerd Magician x2
Ghostrick Alucard x2
Wind-Up Zenmaines x1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu x2
Number 96: Dark Mist x1
Ghostrick Dullahan x3
Number 39: Utopia Roots x1
Number 54: Lion Heart x2

--Side--

Penguin Soldier x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Xyz Encore x2
Imperial Iron Wall x1
Gozen Match x2
Light-Imprisoning Mirror x3
Stygian Dirge x2

My deck abuses the handtraps in Ghostrick in order to lock down my opponent. I can lock him down quite easily and also go “+” with Card Car D without any fear, because I have my handtraps. I do not swarm the field. While I slowly look him down, my Ghostricks keep coming to the field. As I protect them I continue to set up the field until, he is complete locked down. However with my build I am not allowed to make a single misplay. If I do he can destroy my defense with ease. You should understand that I keep 3-5 Monsters of him locked down and if they come free, I will be in trouble. As I mentioned above, you should start to search out all the handtraps you need with Jiangshi and then you can start to set up your field. Also you should try to have at every time Frost, Lantern and Marie in your hand. Even if you have locked him down. Never search ONLY for Marie. She is an amazing card, but she is not the best choice in every situation. Frost and Lantern have their tasks. You should never forget about that. In order to play with them you must practice with them a lot. It is really hard to play with them, because you are not allowed to make misplays.

Last edited by WhiteFox on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Boattack

Boattack

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-8

Duel Career : 25-0-47

Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:15 pm
Wow... I disagree with sooo much in this article, and I don't even play ghostricks :O

I really don't get, how you can complain about drawpower, and then refuse to use specter??

You say Yuki-Ono is better than witch?lol! 

Witch has the amazing flip effect, that puts a face-up face Down, so that you can destroy it using Alucard.. Witch has to be destroyed to do that.. I do not see, how Yuki-Ono is better, or why it should even be in a ghostrick deck.

Catgirl is a terrible card, as it has to be face-up for you to use her effect.. That conflicts with the goal of the deck..

About the deck build.. I would:

- 3x cardcar D
- 3x ghostrick Mary
- Yuki-ono
- terraforming
- 2x gravity axe
- pyramids of Wonders (only Works with zombies..)
- 3x Museum (mansion is better imo)
- 2x trap stuns (side them.. not all decks use traps)

+ 3x Witch
+ 3x Specter
+ 3x Mansion
+ 3x POD
+ 2-3x MST
+ recurring nightmare
+ 2x mirror force
+ compulsory
+ bottomless

Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:22 pm
Thank for you the guide, but there are some points I have noticed.

Depends on the build but Specter isn't a bad card: in fact most builds runs it.
Like Boattack said, would be much better to take out those cards and add in his fixes.
I'll update this with more when I get back home.
WhiteFox

WhiteFox

Event Manager

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : WhiteFox

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 pm
@Boattack: "Wow... I disagree with sooo much in this article, and I don't even play ghostricks :O" =w= You never played them. If I would take your suggestion, it would put my deck back into the last format. It is as if you would say: WHAT!? you run Madolche with Hootcake??? Madolche does not have a graveyard!!! TAKE IT OUT!!! =w= Yes not all decks run a lot of traps, but you forget that I stun him for a while and he has more than enough time to collect some backrow. My whole deck puts my opponent face down....witch is just an extra option. I can run her, but never more than one copy. I search her, when I need her. Ghostrick Marie is not discussable. Take some damage and search for ANY ghostrick monster in your deck.

@ Decato: "Depends on the build but Specter isn't a bad card: in fact most builds runs it." Yes, because most people did not figure out how to use the new support properly. Spectar gave the deck during the last format draw power and was an option to go "+". Now with Ghostrick Marie, Ghostrick Dullahan and all the new Hantraps, who allowed to abuse card car d, he lost his role. P.S thank you for your help :3

So card car d took his role, but why is card car d now better? Its simple. You get instead of 1, 2 cards and with all the new hantraps it does not matter if you have something on the field or not. You can protect yourself and summon your Ghostricks and go "+" with Jiangshi. Your protection got stronger and that made it harder for Spectar to use his effect, because your Ghostricks does not get destroyed that easily. You can build your deck so that you can use him, but you must give up a part of your protection in order to use him? Who would actualy do that? If you are fancy, run one 1 copy of him and search for him, after you have set up your field.
WhiteFox

WhiteFox

Event Manager

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:17 pm
Decato wrote:
Like Boattack said, would be much better to take out those cards and add in his fixes.
sorry for double post, but I will not. And I will explain why, although it will take some time ... =W=

+ 3x Witch/already explained

+ 3x Specter/already explained

+ 3x Mansion/I run a control version. He does not get to atack me directly. Thats why I run museum. I can negate it, or put his monsters face down and search with Marie.

+ 3x POD/Its consistent enough

+ 2-3x MST/I have them in my side deck

+ recurring nightmare/After Jiangshi goes off, i have more than enough monsters in my hand. I search for my handtraps... than I drop them on the field, while negating his atacks and puting his monsters face-down with them. And then I can search for bigger Ghostricks....

+ 2x mirror force/I would undestand if you said needle ceiling, but mirror force? He does not get that far.... and even if yes, I already have my entry set up on the field.

+ compulsory/no space left

+ bottomless/no space left

- 3x cardcar D /THE HALF OF MY DECK CONSISTS OF HANDTRAPS.... =w= And they can only be special summoned and stun him, if he atacks. Me directly or a monster. cardcar d allows him to do so and gives me 2 cards....

- 3x ghostrick Mary/Stratos of the deck.... =w= Only over my dead body. Its as if you would say TAKE OUT MAGILEINE OUT OF YOUR MADOLCHES....

- Yuki-ono/I add her and I remove her... sometimes I play with her... sometimes with Witch... I still did not decide what to use

- terraforming/I did, because of him = http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Underworld_Dragon_Dragonecro and Dragon's Mirror. He came out yesterday.

- 2x gravity axe/His monsters are almost always face-down... and it gives Stein an atack boost, so he can do damage and give me my searches....

- pyramids of Wonders (only Works with zombies..)/I run like 6 Zombies... 3 cards who can search them and Jianghi (Zombie)who can search stein... Alucard is a Zombie. However I took it out because of a second copy of Dragon's Mirror, because of the dragon who came out yesterday.

- 3x Museum (mansion is better imo)/..... He does not manage to atack me directly. He atacks me only then, when I allow him to do so.

- 2x trap stuns (side them.. not all decks use traps)/I took them out for a while and added Seven Tools of the Bandid
Boattack

Boattack

Duel Season : 2-0-8

Duel Career : 25-0-47

Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:15 pm
So it seems you won't listen, thats allright.. afterall it IS your deck..

However.. it's seems to me, that you're trying a biit to much to do many different Things..
also.. you're kinda going to different ways sometimes..

"I don't take dmg" but you still run Mary.. Who requires dmg.. that would get clocked.. also it doesn't help you out vs all the destruction spells out there.. also.. stop trying to compere her with Magileine.. they're not the same.. like.. at all..

You say the deck is slow and doesn't have enough drawpower.. - you refuse to run pods or Specter

yuki-onna vs Witch discussion is just... meh.. Witch is better.. by far.. Even you should be able to see that..

and for god Sake!! Plz take you cat-girl and add to Cards that actually does a difference!

- Love boat (:

ChaosSatella

ChaosSatella

Team : None

Duel Career : 2-0-0

YGOPro Name : ChaosSatella

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 pm
I find POD better than Cardcar here, because you NEED that normal summon early game to setup. But if Cardcar is run, then Lanterns would be better since there's no monster to destroy after Cardcar is used.

I also think mansion is considerably better than museum due to the damage reduction from mansion allowing your slower deck to stay in the game longer. Also, if you "prevent" opponents from attacking, then museum serves no purpose for you.

Yuki-Onna is also worse than Witch due to the fact that there's so much monster hate in the game that being destroyed by battle is just not consistent enough anymore.

That dragon is terrible in this deck - it does absolutely nothing to further your strategy and is just a waste of space. It provides NO synergy with Ghostricks.

I personally prefer a handtrap lineup of 3 Spectre, 2 Mary, and 1 Lantern over 3 Mary and 3 Lantern. Spectre provides a continuous Ghostrick presence AND a draw that you need early game as the deck has a relatively large setup. The extra Lantern is for the rank 1. And Mary is better in a deck with Mansion than Lantern.

Also, on the opening post:

-Nightmare Shark has NO synergy with Ghostricks.
-Pyramid of Wonders is terrible. It's not even considered in a dedicated Zombie deck so why run it in a deck that just happens to run some Zombies?
-Using Foolish Burial as an engine is very inefficient in Ghostricks since you need either Recurring Nightmare/Dark Eruption or get rid of a Ghostrick Xyz. It's going to be usually a -2 for you.
-Provide explanations for each support card.

Here's a version I made. It focuses on disruption with Ghostrick Panic. It's a lot of fun preventing stuff like synchros and xyz while searching with Kyonshee.

Ghostrick Guide Ghostrick_zpsce9e94fb

My deck doesn't prevent hits like yours, but instead softens it up and uses it as an engine with Mary. And Dark Armed Dragon because it's Dark Armed Dragon.

Tour Guide is also an option for a 1 card Alucard.
dubina

dubina

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:29 pm
lol during bash I dueled these tricks and I saw that POD in play lol.
I just want to ask a question and to get a frank answer about your win/lose rate of this deck lol. coz in my opinion this deck purpose is but to annoy your opponent into surrendering and quitting. wouldn't even bring up the possibility to bring this deck to irl play coz no doubt you'll receive a good beating behind the scene for time wasting or being kicked off for reccuring "End of Match" situations lol.

so bottom line is that this deck is soooooooo unlike yugioh behavior. i'd understand, to stun your opp once or twice a duel, but keep sitting bunker vs your opp for hours I wouldn even call it a duel lol.
WhiteFox

WhiteFox

Event Manager

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 pm
Its 50%~75% for me. p.s I tried your deck ChaosSatella. Thank you very much. I will keep mine. Its not exodia or chain burn.... you are actualy are able to atack and to win, it just takes more time....
WhiteFox

WhiteFox

Event Manager

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Ghostrick Guide 2ntv8so
1st Division

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:10 pm
Deck edited. New support added.
Sponsored content

Ghostrick Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Guide   Ghostrick Guide Icon_m11

Ghostrick Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1