Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm
First topic message reminder :

Basically the Duel Academy Auditorium was set up like any other school auditorium. They have a decent stage that is raised significantly up from the floor. The walls are painted black and all they seem have for lights are stage lights, like ones that you would see at a typical performance stage. Though, the air in auditorium is quiet stale as there is poor ventilation. The ceiling is also significantly high and you can only really notice the dust and cobwebs that congregate at the corners when most of the lights are on and the shadows retreat. Basically the auditorium seats are screwed to the floor with seats that come down, and are stuffed with absorbent cushion material.

AuthorMessage
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:29 am
Sirius walks up to the two of them with a slight smile after witnessing the two collide, it was almost like something out of cheesy comedy sketch he thought to himself.

''Hey Sky...'' Sirius says with a slight laugh after noticing her with what looked like chocolate in her hair...

Sirius turns to the other individual....

''Hey, you;re the student that got attacked by the shadow duelist right? I've mean meaning to talk to you about what exactly happened before and after the duel, would it be okay if we went somewhere to talk, having a conversation outside the auditorium isn't exactly ideal. Names Sirius btw.''

Sirius offers to shake the Slifer students hand.
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 pm
Vlad introduce himself to those two students as he shake Sirius' hand.

"Just call me Vlad, Sky and Sirius, eh? why don't we take our time on cafetaria? I believe Sky could make a good use of the restroom."

as he finished his words, Vlad offer the girls his handkerchief. "here, ur face is dripping chocolate. i'm really sorry for that."
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:55 pm
Atticus overhears the conversation and interrupts . "Hey you , Your the guy who got attacked , I have some questions for you that you better have some answer for."
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:15 pm
"It's not like i'm trying to bossing, but u might be interested if i introduce u to Mrs. 'Manner'. u should learn how to talk kiddo, u might join us to cafetaria if u like (even better if u said no)."

seemingly didn't care with the boy who just talk to him 'nicely', Vlad make his way to the cafetaria.

(This type of brat is obviously have no idea on what's going on).
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:19 pm
''Sure that sounds good Vlad...'' replies Sirius.

Sirius also makes his way to the Cafeteria.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:28 pm
Almost laughing at the student's reply thinking "This kid doesn't even know what's even going on" . He smiles and departs "Pathetic" , He said. He then decides to look for information somewhere else.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:09 am
Sky takes Vlad Hanky with a nod and mops up the sticky fluid.

"if you don't mind me tagging along this situations getting me a little intrested myself. "

Sky follows the Guys into the cafe.

Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:29 am
from the corner of the building Thana looks at the entertainment that happens and watches as four students walk off to the mess hall. "This would be a good time to go to the library to do some research on rituals and ways to make my deck better"  Thana starts walking to the library.
Incelebratus

Incelebratus

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Incelebratus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 pm
As Thana walks out of the Auditorium alone, a dark cloud follows her, unnoticed. As she walks around the outer corner of a building, the darkness creeps around it and traps her. A short figure appears from the back of the cloud as it envelopes around them, creating some sort of 'safe zone' between them. Flashes of blue lightning are seen, making it obvious you will risk your life if you try to escape or try to enter through the clouds. The figure shows a duel disk, ready to attack Thana.

Please PM me with times (including timezone) and dates when you're available.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:53 am
"Well, well well," Thana says as she watches the light show "come on at least make this interesting, I've seen better light shows back home and three times as scary." Thana readies her duel disk, slides in her deck. "for your sake you better be a better duelist then a magician, cause this, as she looks around, is pathetic."
Incelebratus

Incelebratus

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Incelebratus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:59 am
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvcwws

As the masked figure saw that Thana surrendered, the black clouds enveloping them started to close in on her. The masked figure's job was done, so he faded away into the shadows as the clouds surrounded Thana as the electrical discharges began to spark brighter and brighter untill Thana was one dark cloud that started to shine bright from within. It was almost as if it resembled chaos itself. After 3 seconds, the light faded and the clouds entered Thana's body as she lay unconcious on the floor, waking her up when the clouds were absorbed and an evil grin was visible.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:48 am
Sky arrives at the area where the darkness was she feels the static still in the air and a crisp smell of Ozone that nearly takes her breath away other than that nothing but the feeling of hopelessness.
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 am
Sirius walks up behind Sky...

Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:42 am
turning to Sirius " We need to search the area to see if we can find any clues to who she was."
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 am
Dissapointed at finding nothing Sky trys to replay the last few hours through her mind. "She was here when we left for the Library! I'm sure she was watching us while we were talking to Vlad."

Sky closes her eyes searching her memory "She stood there !" Sky points. " I'm sure she was a new Ra come on Sirius we must see the Head Mistress."
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:22 am
''What? Why? There's nothing here... Besides It's late, we might not even be allowed...'' Sirius seems confused by Sky's sudden ideas, he puts his hands behind head...

''We might be chasing an empty lead here... We don't even know what we saw...'' I think you might be over thinking things Sky, maybe you should rest a bit, it has been a long day for you after all...''
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 am
Sky looks at him with the big brown puppy-dog eyes, for a moment it seems she is about to cry again, then she approches him closer and standing on her tiptoes she gently pulls on his coller till his head drops a little then she kisses him firmly on the lips. "I guess your right catch you soon." She moves away and heads for the path to the Slifer Dorm.
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:03 am

Sirius pauses, eyes still, not sure how to process what just happened... He was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion as he was not accustomed to the feelings he was suddenly feeling. His cold and dark past had shut him off from embracing human emotion or even getting a taste of what close friendship was like. Sirius knew that the chance of him changing who he once was, could happen after arriving at the academy. His body began to move due to the spur of the moment... he reaches out and grabs Sky's hand...

''Hold on... I don't think it would be safe for you to walk back to the Slifer Dorm alone at this hour... I could drop you off... or... I mean the Obelisk Dorm is the closest to where we are now... You could come back to it with me... and stay the night...''

Sirius seemed calm on the exterior but inside he felt different... The cold mindset he was brought up with to only look out for himself wasn't present. He suddenly felt responsible for someone else other than him self.

Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:45 am
Sky looks down at her feet before looking back up into Sirius's eyes.

" I can't it would be bad enough if they found a Slifer in the Obelisk dorm let alone a girl in the boys dorm ! I would be throw out for sure and then who would find out whats going on with the missing students ?" Sky gives Sirius a smile, I'll meet you in the cafe at breakfast and thankyou for looking after me today," she gently pulls her hand away from his and as she turns towards the path it seems like a tear runs down her cheek.
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 am
Sirius reaches forward and grabs Sky around her waist... He pulls her back infront of him. He tilts his head... and whispers in here ear...

''There will only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus...''

Sirius gently bites Sky's earlobe...
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:42 am
Dissolving into a fit of giggles Sky ducks away from Sirius " I think you spent a little too long in the romance section I'll book you another appointment with Ms Murphy if your not careful. " She gives him a light kiss on the cheek then Runs up the path too the Slifer dorm.
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 am
Sirius smiles and watches as Sky runs down the path back to the Slifer Dorm...

He says to himself as he stands there....

''Dat ass though...''

Sirius steps back, turns around and begins to casually walk back to the Obelisk Dorm, enjoying the calm cool breeze of the night.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 3 Icon_m11

Duel Academy: Auditorium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3