Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Puzzle Game  - Page 2 2ntv8so
1st Division

Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm
First topic message reminder :

Round 2

Puzzle Game  - Page 2 88532096

Round 1 - Psychic OTK ,
Round 2 - Infernity Swarm

Mirror : Round 1 - Psychic OTK.lua , http://wikisend.com/download/334916/Round 2 - Infernity Swarm .lua

Screenshot : Round 1 ,Round 2

Rulles :

1. To particapate you must send your answers via PM .

2. You can answer 3 times per round .

3. A new round will be uploaded each Sunday .

4 . The answer will be anounced afther someone guesses the correct answer or at the end of the round .

5 . Each solver will be awarded 200 DP .

The winners will be announced here :

Round 1 - no one
Round 2 - EnfernoKnight

Enjoy !

Last edited by cecko0o0o0o0o0 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 6 times in total

AuthorMessage
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:13 pm
Update :

Round 1 has ended .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Description :

I personally started using psychics , half an year afther I started playing YO3 , when they were just realeased . What inspired me was my IRL collection , which gave me thoughts that they will be one of the toppest meta's arround . Afther i collected alot of them , I didn't really get the result that I expected , so that changed my mind to a rather different direction , that psychics are just another type among all others . I will skip the story of what convinced me otherwise and led me to this awesome deck that is not fully shown in this puzzle and just get to it's solution .

Answer :

Main Phase :

To start with , you have to use your normal summon for Reinforced Human Psychic Borg and use it's effect targetting either Pyschic Commander or Mind Protector to trigger the activation of Divine Wrath - dtiching Necro Gardna , who instantly removes him self . Afther which you need to activate One for One (also to clear space for other spells to be activated ) , discard Destrutotron and special summon Mind Master from your deck ( in a random position ) . Use Emergency Teleport to special summon Psychic Jumper from your deck . Tribute Psychic Jumper with Mind Master to special summon Genetic Woman ( Power Injector and Destructotron also work ) . I used to use Genetic Woman to get an extra card from the removed from play zone , with which I would keep Gaia Power and be able to use Super Polymerization , but thats just a waste of LP and options . Now synchro summon Magical Android . If we split the puzzle into 2 parts , this would be the end of the fist one . Activate Telekinetic Power Well and target Mind Master , Psi-Beast and Psychic Jumper in any order and place them all in attack position . By using Psychic Jumper's effect swap Magical Android for Black Luster Soldier . Activate Black Lusters Soldier to remove from play the face-down Nimble Momonga on your opponent's side of the field . Tribute Psi-Beast with Mind Master's effect to special summon Psychic Commander . Send the materials specified and special summon T.G. Woner Magician and destroy one of the Swords of Revealing Light . Use Psycho Kinesis to destroy the second one . Tribute Jumper with Mind Master to bring out Psychic Snail . Use Super Polymerization and target Mind Master and Magical Android to special summon Ultimate Axon Kicker . Activate Miracle Synchro Fusion and remove Magical Android and Reinforcemnt Human Psychic Borg to get out a second Ultimate Axon Kicker . Use Psychic Snail's effect to target them both , dus giving them the ability to attack twice . Syncrho Summon Hyper Psychic Blaster with Psychic Snail and T.G. Wonder Magician ( also clears space for Brain Hazard ) . Activate Brain Hazard and special summon the already removed Reinforcement Human Psychic Borg . Remove 2 random psychics to make him 2500 ATK .

Battle Phase :

First attack with Reinforcement Human Psychic Borg - the attack is negated by Necro Gardna . Second attack with Ultiamate Axon Kicker , damage is negated by Kuriboh and you even get extra LP . Finsish the game by attacking with everything that is left .

Upstart Goblin was just a catch , if you had activated it , you woundn't have been able to win the game .
Between Mind Master and Magical Android , I chose Magical Android for the hint card , because of it's apperance in the beggining ( not going into T.G. Wonder Magician from the start , but preparing the field first ) and the midle ( I soonly discovered that swapping it is more usefull , rather than Psi-Beast ) .Mind Master is usually the main card required in a psychic otk and makes it predictable , though seing it banned makes the entire Psychic OTK's instict .

The winner of Round 1 was no one .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 has begun !

Round 2 - Infernity Swarm

Mirror : http://wikisend.com/download/334916/Round 2 - Infernity Swarm .lua ( having problems with putting it in text , lol )

Screenshot : Round 2

Last edited by cecko0o0o0o0o0 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 pm
Remaining time : 6 days .

Progress : 0 PM's .
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Team : [None]

Duel Career : 1-0-0

YGOPro Name : OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:41 am
I actually finished the psychic puzzle before, but i got too lazy to write down the details to complete it so i just let it pass, but then i decided...you peoples should show my genius by actually finishing this puzzle faster than anyone, and so i did. Sent all the details to you by PM. Claim the winner. ^^
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 pm
Update :

Round 2 has ended .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Description :

I personally got inspired of using Infernities in YO3 , afther renting them a few times . What inspired me , was the option to swarm again and again , also adding and chaining Infernity Breaks and the option to return monsters monster you already removed ( most likely Infernity Mirage ) to the field and swarm again . Time limit was it's weakness then .

Answer :

EnfernoKnight wrote the solution very well .

• Activate Infernity Launcher. This lure Shi En's effect to activate, and allows you to start a 2-step chain.
  • Now, chain activate Mystical Wind Typhoon to Shi-En's negation effect. Target and destroy Necrovalley .
  • Activate Magical Stone Excavation, discard Infernity Dwarf and Infernity Beetle to grave. Select and add Infernity Launcher to your hand.
  • Activate Infernity Launcher.
    Okay, this is where you can decide which route you will win, you can either choose Infernity Necromancer for a elongated win or Infernity Archfiend for a quicker yet still win. Let's go Archfiend.
  • Use Dark Grepher's effect to discard Necromancer to grave. Send Stygian Street Patrol to Graveyard from deck.
  • Use Stygian Street Patrol's effect to special summon Archfiend from your hand.
  • Use Infernity Archfiend's effect to add Infernity General to hand.
  • Use Infernity Launcher to send Infernity General to the Grave from your Hand.
  • Use Infernity General's effect from grave to special summon Infernity Dwarf and Infernity Beetle.
  • Synchro Summon with Infernity Beetle,Infernity Dwarf and Infernity Archfiend to special summon Infernity Doom Dragon from your extra deck.
  • Use Infernity Doom Dragon's Effect to Lure Musakani Magatama into usage.
  • Use Infernity Launcher's effect. Pick 2 Infernities , Infernity Archfiend and Infernity Necromancer, your dual pair. While you are picking, chain The Transmigration Prohpecy to it to select Red-Eyes Metal Darkness Dragon from your opponent's graveyard and Infernity Launcher from yours, and return back to the deck.
  • Use Infernity Archfiend's effect to pick the Infernity Launcher you just picked back. Now, this is where the massive swarm comes in.
  • Use Infernity Necromancer's effect to summon Infernity Beetle.
  • Activate Infernity Beetle's effect to special summon 2 Infernity Beetles from your deck.
  • Use Infernity Beetle and Dark Grepher to special summon Flamvell Uruquizas.
  • Use Infernity Beetle and Flamvell Uruquizas to special summon Scrap Dragon.
  • Use Escape from the Dark Dimension to get Infernity General.
  • Use Scrap Dragon's effect to destroy Infernity General and Cyber Valley.
  • Use Infernity General's effect to special summon Infernity Dwarf and Infernity Beetle.
  • Use Infernity Beetle,Infernity Dwarf, and Infernity Archfiend to special summon summon another Scrap Dragon.
  • Activate Scrap Dragon's effect to destroy Infernity Necromancer and Shi-en/Lightpulsar. Any one of the two.
  • Now, use that Infernity Launcher you have right there. Send it to the grave to special summon Infernity Archfiend and Infernity Beetle.
  • Use Infernity Archfiend effect to add Infernity Mirage to your hand ( just because you didn't use your normal summon yet )
  • Synchro summon Sirus , the Blue Wolf Star.
  • Normal summon Infenity Mirage. Use it's effect to special summon Infernity Doom Dragon and Infernity Archfiend.
  • Don't use Infernity Archfiend's effect, use Infernity Archfriend's effect, that's all up to you, but if you do, pick a trap. Now, set that trap.
  • Use Infernity Doom Dragon's effect to destroy that indestructable...wait...you just destroyed it. That weak puny 5-headed dragon.
  • At this point, your opponent has 7400 lifepoints, with either Shi-En or Lightpulsar on the field. Damn, will you be able to deal enough with just 3 attacks( Infernity Doom Dragon doesn't count ) ? No, at least not with that 2500 monster on the field, lets , use Infernity Break and remove any Infernity Monster and pop that lonely creature .
  • Now you attack with all 4 monsters .

You actually made 2400 more damage , than my version . I used to remove Infernity Mirage and special summon it with Return from the Dark Dimension and what you did was return Infernity General which I used to use at the end .
The hint I was going to put up , was Sabbaticus ! ( This was one of the factors , that also inspired me for owning a deck like this on YO3 , when I saw that video , firstly put up on DC )

The winner of Round 2 is EnfernoKnight .

Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Winnerwin.th

You can spend your prize at Valkyra's Deck Shop , from whcih this game is sponsored .

Zacky

Zacky

Duel Career : 34-0-2

YGOPro Name : Zacky

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 pm
aw i was so close ! ><
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 pm
Prize for EK awarded, enjoy your 200 DP Smile
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Team : [None]

Duel Career : 1-0-0

YGOPro Name : OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks love. Will definitely enjoy doing absolutely nothing with them. : D
B.I.G

B.I.G

Team : lethal bullets

Duel Career : 30-0-22

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm
where is the new puzzle

come on man post up a new one so we can enjoy it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Game    Puzzle Game  - Page 2 Icon_m11

Puzzle Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2