HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Walshe

Walshe

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-39

YGOPro Name : CrimsonEff3ct

What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:55 pm
First topic message reminder :

So like the post says will CEA be left to die again or do you guys think it will ever be able to get started again. CEA was doing ok at the start but without being able to add new staff & add new things it started to become inactive i think it really just needs another admin who will be around when Sabb is not which is easier said than done since u need someone who can be trusted & know what they are doing.CEA did have a few members willing to help & staff who would of put the work in if they could but without an admin it's hard to keep the academy active with new & interesting things & 1 of them would of probably have been to change CEA look so it showed it was starting new.

What do you guys think is it possible to get CEA going again or should it be left to die?

Last edited by Walshe on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

AuthorMessage
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:48 pm
in my experience it always worked out when there was one admin to monitor/appease the community and one to focus on functionality and new updates for the website, etc.

I just want to play YGO again but idk if it would be as fun as when i started dueling on NEDA/CEA
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:54 pm
Agreed. Funny thing is that this thread wouldn't exist if Sabb had hired a new admin before he left as simple as that.

I don't think it'd be in my opinion not unless you find the right community to stick with, not that there is anyway.. I also left YGO for some time and only got back the motivation to play again when CEA reopened.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:29 pm
Okay, f- it. Me + Decato (if he's up for it) for admin (because of timezone differences) and someone who can code well (or two) for updates and whatever I can't do since I wouldn't even know where to begin with coding. I can probably get some of my friends to join the site for activity since they want to start playing this game again.

Slade and everyone else who's interested in helping: add me on skype and message me. It's on my profile page.
Walshe

Walshe

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:11 pm
good to see someone taking the initiative good luck Nick & who ever else helps if you guys need anything drop me a message here,rda or skype
Walshe

Walshe

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:53 pm
Congrats Nick & Decato on becoming admins i think u guys should move this topic to the basket & maybe post an intro about the new staff & your plans anyway gl
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:57 pm
First thing we need to do is gather staff who are able and willing to help
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 pm
NickV wrote:
gather staff who are able and willing to help

Whistling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?   What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again? - Page 3 Icon_m11

What's going to happen with CEA will it just Die again?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next