Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results: pokerpoker Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: pokerpoker   Test Results: pokerpoker Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:20 am
Match 1

Blackwing vs. Gladiator Beast 2:1 - x-o-x - 5/10 points

Performance: 13/20 points

Duel 1: You've placed all the chips on the big play on turn 2 - but your Gyzarus took the warning. With your hand holding Judgment it would be more cautious to just wait a turn and have the backup of judgment ready for a Gyzarus play. You didn't have enough protection after that and I took the game.

Duel 2: You've played a good control duel here. The Shock Master play blocked me for two turns buying you the needed time to setup for the win.

Duel 3: Again, you've went for the big play on turn 2 - this time I had Icarus attack ready. It's generally better to not set a back row before summoning - as it just became a sitting duck for my Icarus. Again, after that you ran out of options pretty fast.

Deck: 15/20 points

You have a nice build for your GB deck. However, I think running 3 Prisma is a bit too much as they have a tendency to clog in hand; 2 should be optimal. Also, I'm not a fan of Respite; didn't get to see it in the duel though. Maybe you should consider running Waboku instead.
About the extra deck - I see you have some random synchros there - so here's a tip - take them out and add the E-Heroes - Shining, Zero etc. Then you can easily use Super-Poly in the side deck which can be very handy vs. some decks.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/pokerpoker%20-%20Test%20replays%20Match%201.zip

Match 2

X-Sabres vs. Inzektors 2:1 - o-x-x - 3/10 points

Performance: 11/20 points

Duel 1: You got to a nice start with trooper and a good back row. I was caught a little off-guard having not seen Inzektors in quite a while. The key move was hitting my TT - 50/50 choice went your way. I didn't stand a chance after that. Nicely played.

Deul 2: Again, you went for an all out play on turn 2 - which got stopped by book of moon. (This time you missed the correct face down) Then you were left with not too much options - you should have used Centipede to get Giga-Mantis and attack the Hyunlei before you summoned Zenmaines. At any rate next turn it was over with the Faultroll.

Duel 3: This duel was the most interesting; going for back and forth control. Siding the D-Fissures vs. me was a good move - unfortunately it kind of collides with the Mystic tomato. Then there was the play of Armaggedon Knight followed by Dark Hole - you should have first used the DH and them summon the knight and you had a clear shot there. Bad luck with the draws on the last couple of turns; you got only dead monsters there unfortunately.

Deck: 13/20 points

Inzektor decks past the September ban are a bit tricky to play with the limitation of the key cards. I think you should try modifying the build, maybe remove the blast with chains and find some better traps to help you in all kinds of game situations.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/pokerpoker%20-%20Test%20replays%20Match%202.zip

Total: 60/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 65/100

Congratulations you'll be assigned to the RA yellow dorms; have fun!!
pokerpoker

pokerpoker

Duel Career : 4-0-5

Test Results: pokerpoker 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: pokerpoker   Test Results: pokerpoker Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 am
Shining and zero are both banned - reason I didn't use them in the test. >>
LordMelchett

LordMelchett

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: pokerpoker   Test Results: pokerpoker Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 am
pokerpoker wrote:
Shining and zero are both banned - reason I didn't use them in the test. >>

Actually, Shining isn't banned. (Zero is banned, you're right)

At any rate, it's not just a suggestion for the test duel itself - it was more of a general tip for the side deck.

Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: pokerpoker   Test Results: pokerpoker Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:09 pm
DP awarded, dorm awarded and locked.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: pokerpoker   Test Results: pokerpoker Icon_m11

Test Results: pokerpoker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1