Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Test Results: Vetrix 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Test Results: Vetrix Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: Vetrix   Test Results: Vetrix Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:27 pm
Match Duel #1: Gadgets vs Vylons
Match Duel #2: Psychics vs Evil Heros

Match #1 = 0/10 points
Match #2 = 0/10 points

Match Deck #1 Construction = 10/20 points
Match #1 Performance = 14/20 points

Match Deck #2 Construction = 8/20 points
Match #2 Performance = 10/20 points

Total = 42/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 2/2 points

Grand Total = 47/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/YR70mqYXqSXvawyFLv2ZwLlNGcwFbFHN
Comments:
Interesting Vylon deck. I do like the recurring nature of the Equip cards. What your deck is missing however is the ability to get more then one monster on the field at a time. The only cards you have to do that are Shining Angels, which are good, and Guardian of Order, which you will never get out because of the difficulty of keeping a monster alive on your side. Instead of running Royal Decree I would run protection traps such as Solemn Warnings and Bottomless Trap Holes. I wouldn't use more then one of each Vylon Synchro , and I wouldn't use Vylon Disigma at all because of aforementioned difficulty at keeping many monsters out. All in all I think the deck needs to be rebuilt completely.
Your Hero deck on the other hand was poorly put together. I didn't need to look to know you weren't running any Xyz monsters. Running some level 4's will allow you to xyz with Defender instead of leaving him out to give your opponent free cards. You tried to do all the fusions at once. Those decks are just bad. Focus on one type of fusion and do them well.

Match 1:
Unfortunately for you, you spent the entire duel on the defensive, despite always having equip cards. You weren't ever able to get more then one monster on the field at most, and I never saw your Synchros. You also constantly attacked my spent Xyz monsters instead of destroying my Gadgets, which allowed me to keep summoning even more Xyz monsters. your Royal Decree was more of a boon for me, letting me know I can destroy your field without worry.

Match 2:
You used Dark Calling on your second turn, using up your hand to summon Malicious Fiend way too early. Then when Malicious Fiend was on my side of the field, you used Miracle Fusion for a Shining, and forgot about Fiend's effect, running right into it. In the next match you did things like set Burstinatrix for extra defense, despite already having a Clayman in defense. I especially enjoyed the three turns of free cards from Destiny Hero Defender's effect.

Learn to play beyond neat sounding theme cards. You will be placed in Slifer Red.
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

Test Results: Vetrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Vetrix   Test Results: Vetrix Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 pm
DP awarded, dorm awarded and locked.

Test Results: Vetrix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1