Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 pm
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Duelroom1

The duelists of the academy practice their dueling every day in rooms such as these, sometimes in sanctioned school duels, sometimes in unofficial bouts, using the dueling platform or their academy issued duel disks.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Dueling Room 1:

- Valkyra as Leona Kuroda
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One
- Ramei11 as Kyle Arlokos

Last edited by ShadowServer on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

AuthorMessage
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 pm
"Nope, Zilean must've been here." Calx slowly moves out of the room, towards his dorm.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:32 am
((Cecko, are you seriously going to let me wait a month out of spite or something?))
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:38 am
( Kind of lost interest , after the long period of wait over your turn , so I decided to compencate ..
Anyways , here's what you'v all been waiting for . )

During the damage step both Vision Hero Increase and Vision Hero Multiply Guy's effect activate , placing them in cecko's Spell / Trap card zone .

Since when do samurais have black steeds ?

cecko : Draw !

cecko : Seems faith smiles at me once again . I set a monster face-down .

cecko : Now let us see , if your horsman will live to see a new dawn . Or shall others be blessed by justice's lights .

cecko : That will be all for this turn .

Leona Kuroda

LP: 6100
Field: Nisashi + Legendary Ebon Steed, 1 set S/T
Hand: 1
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor, Musakani Magatama, LSS - Enishi, Kamon, Shien's Footsoldier
Banished: Kageki, Irou

cecko

LP: 4200
Field: - 1 set monster , Vison Hero Increase S/T , Vison Hero Multyply Guy S/T .
Hand: 1 [Evil Hero Malicious Edge]
Graveyard: , Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box, Vision Release, Evil Hero Prodigy, The Wicked Eraser, Dark Bribe
Banished:
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 pm
Such a small defense won't save you! Draw!

Now I will Normal Summon The Six Samurai - Yariza! While there is another Samurai monster on my side of the field, this card can attack your Life Points directly!

Yariza, attack cecko directly!

Yariza swiftly bypasses cecko's Set monster and pierces his Lance into cecko.

But that's not all! Nisashi is able to attack twice per turn while there is another Six Samurai on my side of the field! So first I'll have Nisashi attack your facedown monster!

Leona Kuroda
LP: 6100
Field: Nisashi + Legendary Ebon Steed, Yariza, 1 set S/T
Hand: 1
Graveyard: Six Samurai United, Ascetism of the Six Samurai, Sakuretsu Armor, Musakani Magatama, LSS - Enishi, Kamon, Shien's Footsoldier
Banished: Kageki, Irou

cecko
LP: 3200
Field: 1 Set Monster, Vison Hero Increase S/T, Vison Hero Multiply Guy S/T
Hand: 1 [Evil Hero Malicious Edge]
Graveyard: Vision Hero Vyon, Fairy Box, Vision Release, Evil Hero Prodigy, The Wicked Eraser, Dark Bribe
Banished: -
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:46 pm
( If I must quote what Valkyra said :
[29th January 2013 17:29] cecko0o0o0o0o0: anyways , you can't quit the site , we have an RP to finish

[29th January2013 17:29] Kyra: just let a meteor drop on my characters head or something, idc

So here comes the meteor . )

Niashi runs trough the set face-down monster , slicing it into half . It begins to reveal it self .

???? : We need you .

Ah , not now .

cecko : Just when I was about to take my win next turn . Seems you got lucky this time my dear . You can have the win .

cecko , then picks up his card(s) . All holograms dissapear .

cecko : It was a nice duel , but I'll have to be going now .

cecko rushes trough , the door .

Leona Kuroda : Hey , wait . You forgot your ...... .

Leona opens the door , but there is the is no one there .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1   Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Dueling Room 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2