Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 94-0-22

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
Free Agent Thread - Page 2 2ntv8so
1st Division

Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:25 am
First topic message reminder :

Looking for a team?  Post here!  Please say something about yourself so recriuting teams have something to base their decision off of.  If there are enough free agents floating around, a new team could possibly be formed with them as well.

Happy hunting!

Available Teams in Registration:

Available Teams in Bunkers:

From ChaosSatella:
Quote :
Some things to take note of before asking for a team:

1. EXPECT to play against meta decks

Wars are the most competitive form of dueling we have, so it makes perfect sense to expect the opponent to use a meta deck. However, this does NOT mean that you NEED to use a meta deck; you're free to use whatever deck you want to use if you feel it can get you the win. BUT you are not allowed to complain that you lost to a meta deck if you didn't use a meta deck - there are no free wins for "originality."

2. EXPECT to actually play in wars

The point of a team is to duel in wars - if you can't do that, then don't join a team. You're essentially wasting a roster spot. We won't judge you - different people have different levels of competitiveness.

3. If you join a team, we expect you to stay with them long-term

Teams are supposed to be a community that you enjoy. You should be able to communicate peacefully with your teammates. I understand that there may be disputes in the future, but I will be implementing time limits on disbanding and switching teams, so please take the limits into account when joining a team. We would like you to finish the season with the same team you started with
Please take the time to answer these questions as it would help teams decide if you're the right choice:

Quote :
Player Name:

Contact Info: Your Skype name

Experience: How many years have you played? What have you played (IRL, YGO3, etc.)? Any teams you've been on in the past (other forums included)

Decks used in competitive play: You don't need to list every deck you use - just give the recruiters an idea of how you play

Anything else you'd like to share: Language preference, time zone, anything you think can help match you with teams not just in terms of skill, but personally

AuthorMessage
bigballs

bigballs

Team : shadow slayers

Duel Career : 1-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 pm
team Night Riders looking for some members just post in the link down the pic of y sig to join Smile
B.I.G

B.I.G

Team : lethal bullets

Duel Career : 30-0-22

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 pm
team lethal bullets is looking for some members pm for a try out if you wanna join.
B.I.G

B.I.G

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:52 pm
did the players with no teams died ??
KrisKirk

KrisKirk

Team : Yatagarasu

Duel Season : 5-0-10

Duel Career : 82-0-108

YGOPro Name : KrisKirk

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 am
Team Midnight Legends are looking for members if ur interested pm me for a try out
ketsueki

ketsueki

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Season : 1-0-0

Duel Career : 49-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 pm
Tenchu Assassins are looking for two duelist who would like to learn the ways of the duel ninja
must have skype and you will be tested PM me if interested
B.I.G

B.I.G

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:06 pm
team lethal bullets looking for 1 or 2 good players PM me to join
Pride

Pride

Team : -

Duel Career : 12-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 pm
Well then I am looking for a team right n that so if u think u could put up wid me XD then PM me here I guess my skype is EvilLuffy but i wont be on there hardly so feel free to PMme on CEA
LateKnight

LateKnight

Team : Lethal Bullets

Duel Career : 2-0-2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 pm
Since Team Mighty Dwellers is DEAD,Im looking for a team right now n if u think u want to join ur team just PM me or Skype. Skype name - lateknight3000
Tono1997a

Tono1997a

Duel Career : 7-0-31

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 am
Since Team Mighty Dwellers is DEAD, I'm looking for a team right now n if u think u want to join your team just PM me or Skype. Skype name - marcomendez1997
B.I.G

B.I.G

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:46 am
lol tono copy past XD
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 am
well u guys know me im on the free agency wire and looking for a team so we can make war and destroy our opponets pm me if ya need meh
Pride

Pride

Team : -

Duel Career : 12-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:07 pm
Player Name: EvilLuffy

Experience: Forgot how long i have played but I have played YO3 and other ygo games and as for team I was the leader of DarkFlare and then I moved Midnight Legends for a day b4 it got disbanded

Decks used in competitive play: I normally use Mermails and such but I am quite competittive with Fire Fist

Anything else you'd like to share: English (duh), GMT +0
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 pm
Team Crimson Storm is currently looking for members to start a new team with. If interested, please PM me for more details, or visit our team page in Team Registration.
Unique1380

Unique1380

Duel Career : 26-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 pm
Team Mighty Dwellers is lookin for players that want to join a team that isn't solely focused on wars, having to be the best, but people who wanna be apart of a team and have fun with the game in general. yes participation is required but not as demanding as some other teams out there. More of a relaxed team here. If there's a war duel then we duel. if this sounds like you let me know with a private message and we shall talk.
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Team : [None]

Duel Career : 1-0-0

YGOPro Name : OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:29 pm
Player Name: EnfernoKnight

Experience: Experience, hm. I've played YO3 since the Beta all the way upwards. I was a very well-known duelist, commonly because of my skills and personality towards others. Quite friendly. As for my years of experience, i've played YGO since i was 5, currently i'm 17, but i started actively buying cards when i became around 13, so let's simply say 4 years of experience. On YO3, i was the leader of a team called Immortal Knights for those who know it. My previous team here is UB aka Ultimate Brothers, they disbanded and went their separate ways leaving me needing a team and very lonely.

Decks used in competitive play: Anything and everything that i can adjust to, i tend to try to master any deck i can lay my hands on.

Anything else you'd like to share: English. Very proficient in its usage. Eastern time.

Notes: I'll like to throw this out there: i'm not a very great duelist. If you want me, you should want me for my body. <3 I'm looking for a real team. Since the entire concept of this forum's team section is to have teams to war and win, i want one that actually want to win, but also not have wars every two seconds. One that's well designed, in both outlook, and terms of wars. If there is a team that wants me that isn't actively warring, please have inner-team events, just seem pointless to have a team if all you do is have your name on the roster and don't war. Even if you do war often, please still have various inner-team events, makes things less repetitive. If you have a daily/weekly/bi-weekly/monthly training sessions and want me to join, i can say this now, i will not participate.

~High Maintenance
B.I.G

B.I.G

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 am
team lethal bullets looking for some good members pm me or sun if you wanna join

team link : https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t68p400-lethal-bullets#29650
LateKnight

LateKnight

Team : Lethal Bullets

Duel Career : 2-0-2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:59 pm
It looks like Im a FREE AGENT AGAIN if u think u want to join ur team just PM me or Skype. Skype name - lateknight3000
EternalBelgarath

EternalBelgarath

Duel Career : 45-0-51

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Looking for a team    Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm
Hi

Im looking for a new team, not very good but will try my best

Send me a PM if you want me to join or have a test

thx

EB
Shahroz7

Shahroz7

Team : Solo

Duel Career : 5-0-6

YGOPro Name : Shahroz7

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 am
I need a team please......
Is there any spot left...........please consider me if u wish
duelmaster

duelmaster

Duel Career : 15-0-11

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:05 am
i am a free agent with 1 year exp in meta decks and i am looking 4 a team so if interested please pm me and i am ready 4 any try outs would be asked 2 me !!
KrisKirk

KrisKirk

Team : Yatagarasu

Duel Season : 5-0-10

Duel Career : 82-0-108

YGOPro Name : KrisKirk

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:56 pm
Team Destiny r looking for sum gd experienced duelists. If u r interested pm me or take a look at the team thread. https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t4597-team-destiny
Shahroz7

Shahroz7

Team : Solo

Duel Career : 5-0-6

YGOPro Name : Shahroz7

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm
Team Relinquished needs a player...any 1 interested can post ur details in the team forum
B.I.G

B.I.G

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:18 pm
team lethal bullets looking for 1 member that can play good. we not looking for excellent guy just an active one

team link: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t68p448-lethal-bullets
DarkMadzishN

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 15, 2013 12:17 am
TenchuAssasins is looking for 6th member , pm me or ketsueki.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 am
Crinsom Storm lookin for some good team members pm me or call me via skype
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Agent Thread   Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Icon_m11

Free Agent Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next