Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Re-Test Results: Charko Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Results: Charko   Re-Test Results: Charko Icon_m11Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 pm
Match 1

X-Sabres vs. Chaos Ninja: 1:2 - o-x-o - 8/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: Not sure why you didn't set the fiendish chain on your first move. At any rate - your TKR made me waste some cards - especially since I started 3 dark souls. (wtf? lol) - when I thought I could buy some time with zenmaines you topped BLS - there was nothing more I could do after that. lol

Duel 2: Here you had a first hand white ninja stuck in your hand. In the long run after a back and forth battle - I slowly took the card advantage and eventually got the win with the 2nd Gottoms E-Call.

Duel 3: You played correctly against my start of 5 back row. At the end I didn't draw any helpful monsters and also misplayed my book of moon. Good win for you.

Deck: 16/20 points

You have a pretty nice Chaos Ninja build - However, I believe having two white dragon ninjas in the deck is too much of a liability - too big of a chance for hand clogging; Also, you're not running safe zones - so you're missing out on the full potential of this card. Other than that, I also recommend to add a solemn judgment, it's more or less a staple in decks that run a lot of traps. Also, I'd condifer adding bottomless trap holes - they're pretty good this format while Fiendish chain is so-so this format.
You didn't use the side deck at all in the match; not sure if for lack of appropriate cards to side in - but work on your side deck; it's always good to be prepared for any deck.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/charko%20-%20Test%20Match%201.zip

Match 2

Blackwings vs. Rock 2:1 - x-o-x - 5/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: This one was really a good duel - intense back and forth action; you made nice come backs every time I got control - but at the end I managed to exhaust your resources and take the duel.

Duel 2: You played a good duel in this one - didn't over extend and kept just the right cards to take the win.

Duel 3: I believe you've wasted the lance protecting guardian from mind control - you'd be better off letting me use if for XYZ saving the lance instead of letting my Shura get the effect. At any rate, you just drew too many opening monsters - and that's a killer in such a deck. At the last turn you should have set the lance - though I had Judgment down so it wouldn't have mattered eventually.

Deck: 14/20 points

You got a nice Rock theme deck here - the Gradsoil took me by surprise in duel 1; it's a nice tech. What I think you lack in the deck is enough trap power; you need the traps to protect you from beatsticks that overrun your weaker monsters. I find the reckless greeds are pretty dangerous in such a deck as this deck rarely explodes into a big play so you might get stuck without a draw at an inconvenient time.
For side decking - not sure why you've added so many Maxx "C" - I don't special summon too much with my BW deck - it's better to add some more traps vs. beatstick decks - Bottomless and Warnings come to mind. Also, you should have left the 2nd Jujitsus in the deck; it's really a nice block vs. Blackwings.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/charko%20-%20Test%20Match%202.zip

Total: 77/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 82/100

You're really close to making Obelisk - but for now you'll remain in RA Yellow dorms. A little bit of extra practice and some fine tuning with your deck/side deck chices should get you there soon enough.

100 DP should be deducted for re-test cost.
Charko

Charko

Team : None atm

Duel Career : 70-0-66

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Re-Test Results: Charko 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results: Charko   Re-Test Results: Charko Icon_m11Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:18 pm
thanks for the test melchett and i'll be sure to take your advices into consideration until my next test! Smile
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results: Charko   Re-Test Results: Charko Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 pm
Tester DP given, Retest DP removed and Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results: Charko   Re-Test Results: Charko Icon_m11

Re-Test Results: Charko

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1