Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Force Re-Test Results: A3K159 Empty
PostSubject: Force Re-Test Results: A3K159   Force Re-Test Results: A3K159 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:59 pm
Match 1

Agents vs. Agents: 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 12/20 points

Duel 1: You had the Venus opening play - but then you got a bit stuck with no follow-up. I think the torrential you've played on Venus was a bit early - I then got it back and summoned the SDD which negated all your options. I think you should have waited with the orange lights - they could have negated SDD when it would negate mirror; instead they got negated by it. That essentially meant game - as I didn't attack that turn and just waited for SDD to return.

Duel 2: This time I started with Venus - you got the quick Earth from Sangan and then mind control on mine venus; it was smart not using Venus effect and go immediate synchro as I lost the chance to play Maxx "C". I did play it next turn on your venus to buy time. That allowed me to summon kristya. You had to tribute summon Trago to go over Kristya - but here you overlooked a big play that would give you the win - you could have used Tragoedia's effect send Hyperion to grave and take my Kristya. After that all I needed was to ram earth against trago and get Kristya on board again. Then you were too fast on the compulsory and got lanced - if you'd waited you'd again have the win in hand. Sadly, after that you were left with nothing to do.

Deck: 16/20 points

Pretty solid agent build - not sure about the troopers there - the mill factor seems too random to count upon - I think Kristya is a superior option for this deck. Also you only run 2 Venus, which lowers the chance to draw it first hand.
You sided in 2 Veilers - reasonable choice for the mirror match.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/vs%20A3K159%20-%20Retest%20-%20Match%201.zip

Match 2

Blackwing vs. Thunder 2:1 - x-o-x - 5/10 points

Performance: 17/20 points

Duel 1: My early Bottomless interrupted your first move. Then you read my Kalut correctly and had Utopia on board. I tried baiting it and fell into mirror force. However I still had monsters while you were down on resources - I guessed Gorz was there and eventually used Kalut to get the 3700 hit just enough for Game and to avoid gorz.

Duel 2: Here you had a good start - loaded with monsters and S/T removals. Your single BTH was enough to get rid of my Sirocco, then I was left with only weak monsters - and the game was yours.

Duel 3: I got the first hand Skill Drain - this essentially kills your basic moves of two normal summons per turn. You played nicely around it and eventually drew the heavy storm (albeit a bit too late) - you didn't have many resources left afterwards. My top decked Shura was enough to insure the win.

Deck: 18/20 points

You got a nice Thunder deck; BLS is kind of a stretch with only 3 Darks; though you do have Darks in the extra so I guess it could work. Other than that I don't see anything special to comment about.
Side decking Shadow-Imprisoning was OK, not sure about the Maxx "C" - I'm not special summoning that much with this deck.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/vs%20A3K159%20-%20Retest%20-%20Match%202.zip

Total: 68/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 73/100

You'll be joining the fine people of RA Yellow - get some more experience and try returning to Obelisk later on.

Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Force Re-Test Results: A3K159 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Re-Test Results: A3K159   Force Re-Test Results: A3K159 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Tester DP awarded, Dorm assigned and thread locked!

Force Re-Test Results: A3K159

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1