Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

The Marauders of Ennead 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

The Marauders of Ennead Empty
PostSubject: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:03 pm
The Marauders of Ennead The_ma10

The Marauders Of Ennead are a duelists clan based on dueling network that was formed to organize and participate in duels,clan wars, and tournaments with other teams and clans. We accept any skill level and strive to improve our members to their full potential! If your interested in joining let me know since the i'm reviving the clan from scratch the first 8 to join will automatically qualify for the Ennead though expect to lose your place quickly if you don't display your skill in the first tournament!

Rankings

Grand Master- The Grand Master is an uncontested position this is just the founder and leader of the clan who oversees' all important duels and events the GM does not participate in the Ennead Rankings Tourney leaving the space open for a captain to try and become part of the Ennead: Zacktheflash

Pharaoh- The pharaoh is the second in command and is generally the best overall duelist out of the Ennead. Only a the finalist from the previous two tourneys may challenge a pharaoh once a week for the position this duel must be overseen by the GM. The current Pharaoh is:

The Triad- Within the Ennead there is a subsection called the Triad these are the Best of the Best and are the top 3 duelists of the Ennead. It is very unlikely a duelist will qualify for the Ennead on their first test:

The Ennead- The Ennead are the top 9 duelists in the clan and are what most duelists in the Marauders will aspire to.The members of the Ennead each pick an Egyptian God that they represent.The Pharaoh and the Grand Master are always automatically within the Ennead:

Officers- Any Rank that displays good skills compared to their peers can become an officer:

Usir (Captains)- Usir is for the Advanced to high level players only captains may be put forward for the Ennead tournament.

Anubis (Soldiers)- Anubis is for the brunt of the Marauders these are average level duelists[/u]

]Seth (Trainees)- Marauders in Seth will be members with limited knowledge of the game [/u]

Current Members: Zacktheflash, Unique1380, Albert Wesker, LateKnight

Last edited by Zacktheflash on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Nichigo

Nichigo

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 94-0-22

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 pm
Moved to registration...

You need 5 members to confirm before this can become a team on the TEam Bunkers.
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Team : BlackJackNHookers

Duel Career : 5-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Intresting   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:57 pm
Sounds like my kind of team I would like to join
Unique1380

Unique1380

Duel Career : 26-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm
i wish to join if possible
Zacktheflash

Zacktheflash

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:11 am
Awesome thats good to hear (sorry for late reply guys) ill put you on the list then wellcome to the Marauders Very Happy
Unique1380

Unique1380

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:53 pm
It's really cool cause my high school mascot was a Marauder
Unique1380

Unique1380

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 pm
Since no one from this team is ever on i am leaving this team thanks and sorry
Zacktheflash

Zacktheflash

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 pm
Well its not a team until we have enough people *sigh* so much effort trying to get people on this
LateKnight

LateKnight

Team : Lethal Bullets

Duel Career : 2-0-2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 am
I would like to join the team
Zacktheflash

Zacktheflash

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:49 pm
Okay guys I've been away for a while but now im 100% back in action and im looking for members! Anyone interesting in joining the Marauders just let me know!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders of Ennead   The Marauders of Ennead Icon_m11

The Marauders of Ennead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Era Academy :: Team War Zone :: Team Bunkers :: Team Archive-