Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

War under 'test rules' 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

War under 'test rules' Empty
PostSubject: War under 'test rules'   War under 'test rules' Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 am
why are you asking from us to play in the test under all this banning rules? it because those decks became automatic to us? its because someone who's really good can win also with zombies and not only with rabbit?

i just made a new team (Pirate Crew) and i had the idea of playing as a team under this rules.
i suggest you make them a legit way of war, just like the crossfire and all that. you know why you did those rules.
ChaosSatella

ChaosSatella

Team : None

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 2-0-0

YGOPro Name : ChaosSatella

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

War under 'test rules' Empty
PostSubject: Re: War under 'test rules'   War under 'test rules' Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 am
The test rules are made so the testers can more accurately gauge your skills. It doesn't take much to drop a laggia/dolkka/ophion so running a dino/evilswarm rabbit deck won't show much. In war matches, the basic idea is just winning, not necessarily which is the more skilled player. There are no points for originality in wars - just straight win/loss - so there isn't an added banlist in them. As far as adding an option for an additional banlist in wars, I'll have to consult with Nichigo. He does most of the rules - I mostly deal with the numbers. Don't be surprised if he says no - introducing new rules that increases limitations usually hurts activity than helps it.

BTW - crossfire and double/no elimination are just rules in determining how/if you can knock out an opposing player. They have no bearing on banlists. So hypothetically, if special banlists are allowed, you can have the banlist in a crossfire or double elimination war, etc.

War under 'test rules'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1