Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

[YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

[YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme Empty
PostSubject: [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme   [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme Icon_m11Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 am
H...Hai e.e

So...I know you can, like, charge DP or whatever for your work, but I felt this sort of thing didn't call for it, specially considering the fact that even if I did, I already shared it on several other YGO PRO-related sites, so charging for it just cause would be dumb XD

Anywho!

Chaos Goddess Theme!

I just like to go off and find pics/renders of teh webs from time to time and make them into themes for PRO, if it motivates meh. I've been sharing my themes fer awhile on the Kaibacorp and on Percy's site, so why not here, as well? Very Happy
To start things off, here's my most prized theme I've ever put together.

This theme includes a background image featuring our lovely ruler of the chaotic abyss, a card sleeve also featuring Chaos Goddess, and an alternate card sleeve with a nice, ominous arcane circle to fit with the general Light-and-Dark feel. Unfortunately, I cannot include the Mp3 files I have on my own theme, as I do not own any rights to Opeth's album Blackwater Park Razz I will, however, post links to Youtube videos for the full versions of the edited song clips I used. Those videos will be below the screenshot. I hope you guys like melodic metal, lol.

A link to the .rar file will be at the bottom of this post. Screenshot will be below so you can see what it looks like. Plz forgive the lack of anti-aliasing e.e My PC sucks.

Take good care of her, guise bounce

Screenshot:

[YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme GoddessScreen_zps7a35b611

Songs:

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?i8r3fl34e6a3kvp

Last edited by -xXPAINXx- on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
A3K159

A3K159

Team : Olympus

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 23-0-29

YGOPro Name : A3K159

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme   [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme Icon_m11Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 pm
Nice Stuff Buddy, i love it Smile
Aang

Aang

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme   [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme Icon_m11Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:09 pm
Very nice theme, however, regarding your Mp3 issue, you could always link to a YouTube video of the songs. What people do with it after that is none of your business Wink

EDIT: Is that the Nightmare before Christmas I see in the background?
-xXPAINXx-

-xXPAINXx-

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme   [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme Icon_m11Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:12 am
Aang wrote:
Very nice theme, however, regarding your Mp3 issue, you could always link to a YouTube video of the songs. What people do with it after that is none of your business Wink

EDIT: Is that the Nightmare before Christmas I see in the background?

Lawl, I like the way you think XD Very well, the OP has been updated to include the full versions of the song clips I use on mine Very Happy

You mean the castle? I'm not sure. I just googled images for gloomy castles, and there were several pics I liked but decided to go with that one. The large letters behind it I know for a fact are Opeth's logo, tho.
-xXPAINXx-

-xXPAINXx-

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme   [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme Icon_m11Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:34 pm
Came back into the game after a very long break. Chaos Goddess has been doing phenomenally well o.o It and Alchemic Magician used to be somewhat neck-and-neck, but atm the CG Theme has 878 downloads and the AM Theme 587. It may not be much compared to what the pros of GFX are getting, but even still I'm so proud Very Happy I might be re-doing this theme sometime soon, or releasing a bunch of Chaos Themes to celebrate the approaching milestone of 1,000. Thanks alot, guys!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme   [YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme Icon_m11

[YGO PRO] Chaos Goddess Theme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1