Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

shorifio4321's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: shorifio4321's Retest Results   shorifio4321's Retest Results Icon_m11Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 am
Match 1: Agents vs. Zombies
Match 2: T.G. Stun vs. Legendary Six Samurai

Match 1: 5/10 points
Match 2: 10/10 points

Match 1 Deck Construction: 16/20 points
Match 1 Performance: 13/20 points

Match 2 Deck Construction: 17/20 points
Match 2 Performance: 18/20 points

Total: 79/100

Different Decks: 3/3 points
Attitude: 2/2 points

Grand Total: 84/100

Replays: Sendspace Link

Notes:

Match 1
Torrential on my 2nd Shine Ball. You should have Torrentialed when I summoned the first, that why I'd have 4 Fairies in the grave, and you could kill my Kristya with Zenmaines which detached, with no chance of me summoning Hyperion. Giving me 5 in the grave gave me Hyperion and Kristya, and enough to bypass your Zenmaines.

Killing my Earth, then summoning Goku En to Creature Swap was pretty much all you could do. But you didn't anticipate I'd give you the Kristya, which allowed me to take it off the field with Hyperion, which then let me use Call on Earth, synchro into Scrap Dragon, pop call for your Spirit Reaper, and have a Kristya next turn, and another Hyperion in hand without taking a normal summon.

Towards the end it was one sided though, I still had Reborn, Rai-Ohs, Torrential, and Hyperion. It's unfortunate that Kristya killed off your DAD, that would have helped turn things around.Game 2, what can I say, I opened double Shine Ball and a dead side, then topping BLS which was dead and you just took it from their with a full field and Spirit Reaper.

Your siding was very bad. Not only did you misclick to summon Zombie Mamoth which auto-destroys itself, well taking 1900 to your LP, but running or siding in that card itself was bad. You should have sided Soul Takers for the Kristya's and Hyperions, even for Rai-Ohs, all of which cripple you. The Soul Takers would also help give you better targets for your Creature Swaps.

Match 2
Not much to say here, you made no real miss-plays and played everything out fine. I know I miss-played twice which affected quite a bit but the game was still yours.

You didn't side for this match which is quite bad. Winning the 1st duel with ease doesn't mean you can't side out cards that would be bad against what you're facing for better ones, or even counter siding knowing you will be sided again.

You will be remaining in Ra Yellow dorm.

Tester DP awarded, DP deducted from member, and thread locked.

shorifio4321's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1