Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( Empty
PostSubject: im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :(   im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( Icon_m11Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm
hey guys i could really use some help i have downloaded the newest version today 10/20/12 and i have done everything i know of to install it. i open the game, the main screen comes up, and when i try to log in it give me an error box saying this: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. Could not load file or assembly "My Sql. Data. Version=5.0.9.0"

and then proceeds to say a couple other things. And if i do click continue, nothing at happens. nothing at all

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON??? Sad im sorry im such a noob, any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :(   im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( Icon_m11Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 pm
Well the error is definitely client-side. I don't know exactly what the problem is considering i'm not a developer but, the launcher has been very tedious lately and has resulted in a lot of problems,

In my opinion your best bet if to contact an admin or just wait a couple hours or maybe a day and see what comes of it.

:/
Charko

Charko

Team : None atm

Duel Career : 70-0-66

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :(   im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( Icon_m11Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:57 pm
i think i got this too, did you copy over and replaced the old launcher with the new one or did you just click on the launcher when it was downloaded?
M1lkdud

M1lkdud

Team : Unlucky1stDraw

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :(   im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( Icon_m11Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 am
i copied it over into the file where i keep only new ygopro data. so after everything was extracted and what not it all went into that file. then i did the mediafire update that's posted, moved it in there, and a window showed up asking meif i wanted to move and replace, and i did. which is what i thought i was supposed to do. idk guys i might have to wait it out. thanks for your advice
EricGrant

EricGrant

Duel Career : 2-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :(   im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( Icon_m11Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 am
I'm getting the same error message as well when I downloaded the newest launcher and then opened it up after I downloaded it to log in but the error message came up. If anyone has a solution to help me, I would definitely appreciate it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :(   im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :( Icon_m11

im getting an error box that i don't know what it means :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1