HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)   The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:24 am
First topic message reminder :

So I'm going to use Sabby's idea for an RP cause it was creative and interesting.

Please bear in mind this is my first attempt trying to do an RP so it maybe be a little rough but fun of course. Alright...

Rules!
  1. Please remember this is a RP so don't take things literally and have fun!
  2. Don't attempt to roleplay other peoples actions. Its rude and not fun at all and makes things less interesting... I like to see them struggle!
  3. Instead of the Roleplay dueling like what Server created this will be REAL dueling! Its just the rp dueling was long and tedious, people weren't always on and it would drag on for several days and... yeah I feel like this improve the role playing (I'm thinking have having people saving replay, singles or matches being debated)
  4. Tier 1 decks are off limits and also Burn, Stall, and Deck out. Also I will be placing a banlist on certain cards
  5. I don't care if you make characters have romantic relationships even if they are same sex. Just don't go really deep into it and PLEASE NO EROTICA!!!! This is so that the other roleplayers and I aren't forever scarred. I will delete all things that are erotic or are very close to it and you will get a warning.
  6. No extensive or descriptive gore. Young people do use this forum and I don't need them forever scarred, I will delete anything containing extensive or descriptive gore.

Banlist *The list is subject to change if I find a card to powerful

Quote :

Limited

Fire Formation Tenki
Fire Formation Tensu
Harpie Channler
Magic Cylinder
Rescue Rabbit
Kalut the Moon Shadow
Dimensional Wall
Dragon Ravine
Dragunity Phalanx
Absolute Zero
Miracle Fusion
Gemini Spark

Now on to the fun part....

Background

Off in the archipelago of the Azores lies an island called Duelist's Trail. Only a few talented duelists are lucky enough to enter such a place. Though no one knows what ever happens on said island. It's a very close guarded secret where not even the media can get their noses into. But now a few selected duelists will be sent invites to the island where they will be tested physically and mentally. They will have to use every combo and strategy that their deck has to offer to climb to that top. Will bonds of friendship and love flourish during this event or will be be a bitter fight to the death, that's only for you to decide....

Characters

Host- Camula Nightwing (Lustful Zex)

Camula's "Private Gang"
(filled)

Competitors
(filled)

There are 15 open spaces. I won't allow more cause things will then get chaotic and just to many things to manage at once. It will become first come first serve basis but if I don't accept your character then someone else will be given a chance until you edit it so it will be approved. Also try to be active. If you haven't posted bee n active for at least two days I will PM you reminders and annoy you till your mind breaks in the chatbox, if you still don't post I will kill your character I'm not having inactive characters running about my roleplay.

Now to submit a character please use this format:
Quote :

Character: Camula Nightwing
Location: Duelist's Trail (Before coming to Duelist's Trial for your character's)
Deck: Undead Revival
Brief Summary: Host of the Duelist Trail who craves the excitement of the vent she has created, usually likes to make the character's miserable for her own enjoyment. (Make it brief, no paragraphs! That's what the Character Sheet is for in your profile tab that I will have Sabby fix up.

Now have fun and be creative

I will also answer any questions that you will have

-LustfulZex

Approved Characters

Regis (Decato)
Achille Madolche (Nick V)
Seth Tenjo (samsoni1)
Airam Masters (MariaMasters)
Vyiktoria Noch' (Azi)
Zack Oriontis (SilentSolitude)
Rey Flamington (Reyulopo)
Kenshin Kamai (Taisakuno Shouri)
Dusk (Skeleton09112)
Han Alister (MasterApprentice)
Loyd Shinryu (Darkanen)
Rex (Yubel)
Richard Richerdson (cecko0o0o0o0o0)

People that I'm Waiting on

Sabbaticus
Lovemuffin
TheAmazonGirl

Last edited by Liyana on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:39 am; edited 34 times in total (Reason for editing : Character shtuff)

AuthorMessage
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)   The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:53 am
The rules have been updated please check rule number 4 again and a Banlist has been added
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)   The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 am
Character: Known as Mael (real name Daemien Blake)
Deck: Coming soon
Role: Hostess' private gang, her right hand man
Brief Summary: Coming soon

I'll edit this shortly, just reserving my place.
Lovemuffin

Lovemuffin

Duel Career : 18-0-19

YGOPro Name : Lovemuffin

The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: The Bringer Of Ojamas   The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am
Human Name: Gary Blood

Deck: Ojamas

Other World Neme: Ojama Rider

Age in the real world: 18

Age in the underworld: 24

Trying to be number one in the dueling world
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)   The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 am
Nvm my other 2 characters ( don't delete them , might need the info later on )

Name : Richard Richerdson

Deck : Monster Mash

Reason for aplication : Just another friendly person .

Detail :

Personality :

A very welthy man , who inherited most of his posessions from his family . Enjoys long walks on the beach . Spends his money very wislely .
As every bussinessman , he also does illegal transactions and is a very popular name among the criminals .
Card playing is just a regular hobby Richard has , on which he invests alot .

Appearance :

( will edit later )

Competitor .
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)   The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 am
cecko0o0o0o0o0 wrote:
As every bussinessman , he also does illegal transactions and is a very popular name among the criminals .

This is just very pessimistic, sad and wrong.

Anyway moving on, here is my application:

Character: Mia Valentine
Deck: Wind Tamers (Gusto)
Brief Summary: Mia is a very arrogant girl, that has won many regionals with her mighty deck. She has nothing but determination and when she comes to dueling, she will see no one as a threat. She has evolved from a regular duelist to another level, following her mother's footsteps, the one and only Mai Valentine. Mia has been invited to the island to stand up for her family's reputation, as her mother was a great duelist back in the days, as well as her father, Joey Wheeler. She is here to prove she will not be intimidated by no one and that the real power is contained within WIND monsters (much like her mother believed, using the almighty Harpie deck). As beautiful as she may seem to the eye, she is not to be underestimated, because within her deck a lethal weapon is preserved.
Role: Competitor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)   The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants) - Page 2 Icon_m11

The Chosen Rulebook/Character Creation (Closed to any new applicants)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2