Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Chaos-11

When did you discover YGO for the first time?

Hmm it was in 2008 when I went to France to meet a girl… I was there because I broke up with her. While I was there i learned French because I was staying there for about 9 months. I had so much free time so I played soccer and also downloaded YGO online 2. I heard about the game before and I loved the idea that the game was online. Then I just started playing, after paying for one text message soon after I managed to have rare cards. After a while I met a few Portuguese and Brazilian players who were noobs just like me. There was this one guy who asked about my country’s flag, that was the moment I wanted to become the best and put Portugal on the map as one of the major countries that provide skilled duelists. Not long after I started to gamble on duels and tournaments and was able to beat the best players!.

Is YGO a big part of your life?

Not anymore because at the moment I am very busy and there isn’t so much competition as it was before. For me the best moments were mainly in ygo online 2 and ygo online 3 but in ygo online 2 the characters and the competition were really amazing. I loved the moments when teams talked about legendary players and the epic wins they achieved. That really inspired me to beat them all. It put some fire in my heart to start searching for the best players out there to learn from them and eventually surpass them so that I would be recognized as a good duelist, because if you are good, you must put up people who hate you a lot and are scared but respect you for being a good duelist. Friends always will see u as good player if you are good. When haters respect you and are scared to duel you that means you are good duelist (of course if your haters are really good or bad it’s not that important) I loved betting on duels against people. Most have said it one hundred times that I am lucky until they admit it was just skill, winning was very difficult but always happened lol.

When did you start playing?

As i said in 2008 but well, I will explain how I started to get well known, in December 2008 I started play, then I started bet in duels to get dorms for sell for bp, I would bet against many different people, like ericgt, championplayer, Korean guys , many Germans, like obdeluxe, perfectcircle, shorty(deckshift)(jokerharlekin) and all others I mean all yoc qualifiers at that time. I would bet against players along with their so called teams. Then there was the tournament of ygo values site, this was a huge event and with a little luck i got qualified into the finals where the best players of game were all waiting for me. One of the finalists duelist777 (tricktrick) wanted to help me build better decks and show me why I shouldn’t use cards like bribe and cards people use because they think it’s better. Then after that I wanted to become better than him since all Germans respect him a lot I wanted that same respect so I played more betting duels versus stronger players and created a team. Then I got to know a team called EGO they were the best non-German team with members around the world. The only team who could compete with the Germans or the Japanese from an English lobby, I started to bet with magicalwarrior, and KAIBAS reddon143 and guys like that, I started to win against them and they began to hate me. After more and more bets they started to like me and welcome me as a friend. When there was an Italian battle I went with a Brazilian team. There we played versus some good teams, I myself won the majority of the games, going 3x 2-0 versus a team called geegee. They had some known players who would use fake accounts to ask me to join after that beating I gave them, not too long after I joined. EGO also asked me to join because they needed a leader etc. etc. etc. Then KAIBAS and I who were like the leaders of ego went with sub accounts to play for other teams to kill French teams etc. that is where we knew antei because we killed her team, also we played with sub accounts for bad teams like paladins to win for them against bad teams ahahahah, and many other **** we did.

What was your most epic YGO-related moment ever?

So many lol, we had some wars versus a French team I forgot their name I only remember that leader was called fabio30 and vip, I always got draws in duels versus them three times in a row, then we warred for an important tournament I remember that this was the last game me versus fabio30, leader versus leader and if I lost it was a draw, lol was 1-1 last game and he was toping everything and I had like 100lp, but I win out of it by banisher versus plants with gbs loool, was pretty cool, also versus EnE they said they would beat us blah blah, because they were the best German team, we beat them and humiliated their team loool. I think most important moments were the achievements I did with my team by winning all of our wars and defeating all teams who opposed us. even against doublecast and crazypickachu’s team I went 4x 2-0 and 2-1 loool and we won, and in TP, and of course yoc achievements and gs by winning qualifying and making like 12 gs ultimate accounts. many other things I do not even remember looool. So many stories I have about this game loool

What keeps you in YGO?

At the moment anything but I have no time like I did before when I was competing in wars versus other teams that were said to be better. Betting duels, money, fame and some girls ahahahah, and of course friends/team. It was fun to make so many memories with my friends by wining wars versus rival teams and joke around loool. My friends in ygo the close ones, I think are friends for life. Even now I still keep in touch with them on facebook even though they have stopped playing for about 2years. Our relationship and team were super good, I always treated the closest people and teammates as family, they were one of the biggest reasons I stay in the game. The main reason I stay is competition because I know there is someone who can beat me, and its cool until I can become better than them etc. etc. that is the #1 reason I love competition, and I think people that follow their heart and do not copy decks or other peoples play style to become better are worthy of respect. I mean following advice is good but if you feel that some cards are better than others then that is what makes you special and different from other people, and of course never give up and be the best in what u do.

Who is the best player ever in YGO? (online, RL,...)

Hmm I may sound arrogant, but i think I am one of the best online and real life. There was also kai1990 some VIP members who were also very good, some lil japs, duelist777 German hmm ecokun in yoc. They were pretty good in skill but used bad decks, hmm then real life there are many lool but nana the jap player and some more japs are the best there at the time, because I always played more like the Germans or japs I always preferred most Japanese style decks because I think they are more accurate and consistent in deck building, for example rai oh in wind ups, is used a lot in America and Europe at the moment, but in Japan they did not, and I prefer without rai oh because he stops my deck. Also factory’s x3 etc. rai oh is a really good card but I think is better side decked for example. There is not one best player, but like 10 best players or 10 people who play perfectly without misplays. Anyone can play perfect, but of course in a high level you never want to make a mistake or misplay some card set or summon. Choices that are bad sometimes depend on your opponent, like bad use of dark holes, heavy storms etc.

You are the founder of team VIP, tell me how it all began...

Hmm start of yg3 or a lil later, I was in a German team called TI, that leader was a German guy, but they did not accept any other guys who were not German but they accepted me because I was his friend and good player, so after that we won some wars and the Germans were starting to get to know me better to win their tournaments etc. but then members from my old team EGO asked me to reassemble old team I said I wanted to rename the VIP (Very Important Portuguese ahahaha) by joking. I called some ego members and some people I knew to make it so we did but name was vigorous important players, and we started making a good team then rinnor called some jap players Levia YuiYuimaniac and other stuff we called also Boa korean guy that was our friend from Ego ex member and antei also joined and magicalwarrior etc. then I had the idea of being the best team in wars and made a TP team to be the best in tp, so I started to make a TP team to win. I called Jodon to make and organize the TP team and we would made the war team and that’s how it went, we won the wars versus all teams and we won the TP event.

Describe to us your favorite play style?

I think I cannot describe it that well, I think people that duel me often explain it better, but for what my friends say I am an aggressive player, I mean I like to wait with holes heavy’s etc. keep them in hand try to get my opponent to summon more monsters and then crush them, but when I know I can win or have to attack I go all in, I think they say I am aggressive because I’m a player who likes to make the opponent use their cards fast I put them under a lot pressure but of course I play with some caution, I think in ygo you must know what you can draw, think what opponent could have or draw and what he has already used, and by their plays you can tell what’s in their hand. That’s mostly how I always know what they have in their hand or what they have set. Sometimes I might read it wrong, but the thing is, when you have experience you can read the opponent well and everything becomes easier, but for that you most likely have to duel a lot and watch good players a lot and do not copy decks of people you think are good, but test your decks a lot a lot a lot and feel what is wrong with it and change it for the better.

What is your favorite card?

Was trishula, also in yg2 was Raizaaaaaa lool so many won games with that, also gladiators loool, plants with quickdraw or chaos plants also loved a lot. Trishula was the boss loool used it so many times, and raiza a lot also, and in this list I had heavy storm and zombies. Decks I was almost unbeatable with was glads plants and zombies I was really good with Hades synchro, killing frogs and sangans loool ahahaha just loved it.

What is your goal towards the future regarding YGO?

At this time none, just that konami did a yg4 like yg2 or a world wide tourny with best players that played for me to go there and duel them to feel competition again, at the moment I do not care loool just maybe one day when I find some competition here again I will do it as before with my heart on fire, but right now there is no fire in my heart loool maybe real life when I get new cards I will play, since there is more competition and better players to play with to feel good with myself, but Till then my last goal will be maybe letting someone take my place and feel what I felt and get realyyyyyyyyyy good in this game and have the love I had for this game and be happy on it and in the end make a story like me and tell to other people and tell about me in that story ahahahah xD

Thank you for your time miguel !!!
Next person on my bench will be cagethedarkmaster...

Your favourite reporter,

Hosty.
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Nice job Hostile. Thanks miguel.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:01 pm
Lol nice interview.. xD
Lovemuffin

Lovemuffin

Duel Career : 18-0-19

YGOPro Name : Lovemuffin

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 pm
i want to be interviewed
DarkMadzishN

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:21 am
Epic interview.

Im still raging about TP lose >_< =(
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 am
Cool interview, tells us a lot about migueljoker. It's actually pretty interesting, and a cool idea Smile
Shubz

Shubz

Team : Trojan

Duel Career : 28-0-15

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am
Great interview xD
Nice to know how it all started
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker   Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker Icon_m11

Chaos Inquirer #1: migueljoker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1