Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am
First topic message reminder :

A young woman appears in front of you, her long raven black hair slightly flows in the calm zephyr. Her outfit looks like some kind of cosplay outfit. Something that a sorceress would wear. She hands you a letter and the goes on her way.

Competitors

Dear fellow duelist,

You have been selected to participate in a rare tourney held on the island known as the Duelist's Trial. The island's location as of now will be kept a secret. You are one out of ten competitors that will participate in this legendary tournament you are only allowed to use one deck so make sure that it's your finest.

The island is composed of many geographical areas, such as grasslands, dense forests, rock shores, and etc. Of course there will be plenty of hidden areas that you will discover as you roam the island perfect places to ambush someone to a duel.

No one will be eliminated after just one loss after a duel, I prefer to see s struggle before getting to the climax of course, I will decide when the elimination shall begin, right before I see a nice rising action preformed my dears. And of course what fun would it be if I didn't spice things up, but of course I wont tell you just to make you alert.

The boat that will be traveling to Duelist's Trial will be located at Boston Harbor in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. It will leave on the 22nd of March. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Private Gang

Dear fellow duelist,

As you know from my previous letters I have selected you to be part of my crew.

The time has finally come when I will need your assistance. Yes the tourney known as Duelist's Trial has finally come upon us. You already know your tasks, learn from the competitors, taunt them, and of course duel them . The boat will be leaving at Boston Harbor at Massachusetts in the United States. More info will be revealed later

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

(Okay basically here just read the letter from where you are and the head off to Boston basically, Once everyone has read the letter than I will change the scene to Boston Harbor then everyone gets on etc, etc the boat launches and I will let you expand on your characters for 3-5 days on the boat, even have a duel if you like. Also post the replay of the duel when you are done so the rpers and I can make comments of the duel. No side decks please I have considered not to use them sorry.)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

AuthorMessage
Dusk

Dusk

Team : Destiny

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 am
Dusk was still driving to Boston Harbor, and it had started to rain. "Great...." he thought as the windshield wipers couldn't keep up with the rain, seeing only glimpses of the road in front of him. He was arriving at the harbor, realizing he was somewhat late but he could care less at this point. He parked a bit away from the pier, and decided to just walk to the boat. He noticed that there was no one around and the harbor was abandoned, but then realized that there was a duel runner parked near a boat.

Dusk then saw a woman standing next to the boat, with black hair and in some sort of cosplay outfit. He walked up to her and nodded to her, remaining silent. Then he went around her and went into the boat, soaking wet from the rain.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 am
Hans approached the boat He thought to himself

Hans: Well this is it its time to see if I'm the duelist Chancellor Fudo says I am.

From a distance he can see his aunt Luna running to meet him.

Luna: Hans, Hans

Hans: Oh hey aunt Luna how did you know I'd be here.

Luna Chancellor Fudo called me and told me. I just came to tell you good luck and your father says the same.

Hans: Thanks aunt Luna

Luna: Here take this

Luna hands Hans a card

Hans: Lifei' Stream Dragon this is my fathers most precious card.

Luna: He wanted you to have it in a way of saying good luck, and he also wants you to have this.

Luna hands Hans a duel board

Hans: Oh wow really I can have it!!!

Luna: Of course you just about as old as me and your father when we started turbo dueling. Take care of it ok?

Hans: Ok I will

Luna: You better get on before they leave without you.

Hans: Ok I'll see you when I get back

Hans gets on the boat
Masquerade

Masquerade

Duel Career : 0-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 am
It was not too long ago that his plane departed on Boston. With haste Victor ordered taxi, driving him to the harbor. Victor look through the taxi window staring at the sky. His glowing crimson hues gaze upon the clouds. A cumulus cloud, which is usually sometime a sign of precipitation. “A calm before the storm.” He can feel thing will be full of dread and Victor was not implying to the storm, he was referring to the tournament, that will be held soon. Three hours of rumbling and tumbling within the car has finally set him free from his prison; which he called a taxi.

However, he was not the first to arrive and presumably perhaps the last to arrive at the harbor. His cornea scans the environment. There were all sorts of people, but regardless, different as they may be, they all have the same goal. With one last scenery look at the harbor, he approaches the plank, there for the second time he met his host once again. His body shuffle pass her, with swift glance at her, he quickly averted to his business. “Interesting…” He spoke to himself as he made his way into the boat.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm
(Mia was heading towards Boston Harbor but she had someone special with her... As Mia arrives at the harbor, Mia however, arriving with that special person, Yugi Moto, Mia's father best friend, is with her!)

Yugi: So Mai, I brought you here and I enjoyed the trip. I want to wish you good luck in your adventure and know that your parents and I will always be with you!

Mia: Thank you Yugi (Mia hugs Yugi) I appreciate it you brought me here.

Yugi: No problem Mia and remember, no matter what happens, always believe in your self and the heart of the cards!

Mia: Will do Yugi! Farewell!

Yugi: Good-bye!

(Everyone from the boat start shouting at Yugi, some asking him questions about his past and his adventures, others wanting an autograph. Yugi just gives them a thumbs up, as he drives away in his motorcycle, as Mia makes her way to the boat. Once in, some of the guys started asking Mia questions about her mother Mai, her father Joey and her friend, Yugi.)

Mia: Guys, I would be happy to talk to you about the great history of my family, but I am very tired now. I will go rest and you can catch me up later in the bar, I will be there tonight. Especially you, cute guy.
(Mia points her finger at Achille) Cath you later

(Mia winks at Achille and makes her way to her room)
Yubel

Yubel

Duel Season : 0-0-2

Duel Career : 41-0-51

YGOPro Name : Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:34 pm
After the journey in America Rex manages to arrives at the Boston Harbor alone.

(When he enters the Boston Harbor he notices some powerful duelists on the Boston Harbor)

(Rex then goes to his room and starts editing his deck afraid of the other duelists after an hour he finally finishes editing his deck)

(He then goes outside from his room and starts looking at the view from the Boston Harbor and starts thinking about his life in the past)

(After a while he starts going around the boat looking for someone to duel, he finds Vyiktoria)

Rex: You up for a duel?

(Rex and Vyiktoria have a duel)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kdqtbj
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:37 pm
"Woah, the king of games..." As Yugi drives off into the sunset, Achille turns around and suddenly hears: "Especially you, cute guy. Catch you later." A big blush appears on Achille's face but he has no idea what she means. Does she want a duel? Will she try to take me down first? Or is it something else? While wondering this, Achille walks around a hallway and finds a door with the note *Achille Madolche* on it. "I guess this will be my room." He opens the door and walks in. Looking around, he sees a bed and a desk with chair. He unpacks some stuff that he will need on the boat but leaves the rest packed and just starts lying down on his bed. It's not as comfy as back home.

He checks his phone and sees that he got a text message from his sister: "Hey Achille! We heard you've arrived at the boat. The chauffeur showed us a picture of the ship. It's HUUUUGE!! We're all rooting for you so do your best!" Achille starts texting back.
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:08 pm
Seth walks around the boat and see a group of people around so he decides to go and see what there seeing. When he gets there he see's a girl get on the boat and yugi driving away, he notices that she is the daughter of mia and joey. "Show off" he thinks to himself as she gets on to the boat, he see's her flirting with another rich guy who is clearly oblivious of what she just said.
Seth: "All these people want to be around the famous people, pathetic".

Seth heads to find his room that he will be staying in for a while, He unpacks what he needs and starts getting ready for what ever comes his way.

Honest: "Yugi Moto the uncle of Mia, interesting".

Seth:"In my opinion its just another stuck up rich girl who is just in it to do what ever she pleases to do".

Honest:"Well you don't want to judge a book by its cover".

Seth:"Who said shes a book, she's a piece of paper that's easy to read".

Seth then goes back to the entrance of the boat to see who his other competitors are going to be.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 pm
(Some people gather around her.)

Mia: Please guys, I don't have time for autographs... I have some business to take care of.

(As she walks around, she decides to go at the bar and have a drink. Looking down on other duelists, Mia is very sure in her dueling skills and is convienced that she will win the tournament)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want to still keep it day time for now)
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm
The group of people at the back of the boat began to disperse, but Zack just stood there.... in awe at what he just saw. "Yugi Moto.... what the heck's going on?" he muttered to himself. Watching the girl that arrived with him board the boat, Zack shook himself awake. He then let out a small chuckle."This could be interesting after all!", and with those words, decided to go down to the bar for a drink.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:13 am
(Muffin is no longer part of the rp just thought everyone should know)
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 am
*Vyiktoria see's Rex looking just as curious as she was, wandering about the misty harbor.*

"mm, he smells good, huh Likho?" - Vyiktoria murmurs

*Lady Vyiktoria.. we spoke about your cravings on the way here,* - Likho

"relax.. i know, i need to find myself a servant before we leave; i can at least admire the potential food" - Vyiktoria says with a smile

-----

*As Rex approchs, he casually asks Vyiktoria for a duel*

Yubel wrote:

Rex: You up for a duel?

"A duel? i'd love to.." - Vyiktoria says

Yubel wrote:

(Rex and Vyiktoria have a duel)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kdqtbj

-----

*After a fun duel with Rex, Vyiktoria takes an interest in his curiously inclined aura and considers choosing him to become her vampyre servant on this trip since she needs a blood supply, after of which he can choose to end the contract*

*After explaining her situation, she decides to not use compulsion and asks Rex,*

"Will you take a turn for immortality and a life you can't imagine with me, at least for awhile?" - Vyiktoria asks Rex half-heartily

(Y/N)
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:36 pm
A sound of a motocycle can be heard from everyone as a turbo duelist, on a red duel runner sharped like a dragon, ride through them. He stop near them and remove his helmet, showing a young man with black and red hair. He get out of his duel runner and look at the ship.

-It's surely here...

He stay like this, looking at the water. He think again about his duel with this strange turbo duelist and remember his advice

''Go in others places... meet new peoples... and you will found what you search''

How going there will learn about his past?...
Yubel

Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:27 pm
Quote :

*After a fun duel with Rex, Vyiktoria takes an interest in his curiously inclined aura and considers choosing him to become her vampyre servant on this trip since she needs a blood supply, after of which he can choose to end the contract*

*After explaining her situation, she decides to not use compulsion and asks Rex,*

"Will you take a turn for immortality and a life you can't imagine with me, at least for awhile?" - Vyiktoria asks Rex half-heartily

(Y/N)
(After Vyiktoria ask's Rex to join her Rex becomes lost in his mind, After some minutes he is back to his senses)
Rex:I'm sorry but I like to work alone, But our paths will come across again some day.
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Yubel wrote:

(After Vyiktoria ask's Rex to join her Rex becomes lost in his mind, After some minutes he is back to his senses)
Rex:I'm sorry but I like to work alone, But our paths will come across again some day.

*Vyiktoria slyfuly smiles and says*

"In due time dear, due time" - Vyiktoria says and then disappears leaving Rex confused

---

*What are you planning, Vyiktoria?* - Lykhio asks sternly

"Whatever do you mean?" - Vyiktoria laughs and enters the boat in search of some peace and quiet
Yubel

Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 pm
(Rex feels exhausted and walks to his room he then goes to sleep on the bed)

(He start's having a dream that he has decided to join Vyiktoria)

(After some hours Rex wakes up)

(He then starts wondering about that dream he had)

(After a few minutes he get's ready and goes around the boat and enters a restaurant)

Rex: Hello waiter, I would like some tea

Waiter:I'll inform the chef.

(The waiter goes away to tell the chef)

(After 5 minutes the waiter returns with Rex's tea)

Waiter: Here is your tea, That will be 10 Pounds

Rex: That seems very expensive but alright

(Rex takes out his wallet and gives a 10 pound note

(Rex drinks a bit of the tea)

Rex: No wonder it's expensive this tea is the best tea in the world!

Waiter: Yes it is, I'll be at the counter if you need me

(Rex finishes the tea and starts feeling happy and excited)

(I think it's time to find another practice duel)

(Rex leaves the Restaurant)

Last edited by Yubel on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
samsoni1

samsoni1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 pm
Right before Seth heads to bed he decides to go and wonder around the ship and explore the different levels. While walking around he finds a shop that sells cards duel disks and even deck recipes, so he decides to go and take a look.

Shop keeper: "hello welcome! What can I get for you?"

Seth: "I am just looking right now".

Shop keeper: "Alright just tell me what you need and I'll gladly help".

Seth: "thanks".

After looking at all the cards the shop had Seth decides to go and look at the duel disks since he likes what people come up with, plus his a little bit out of date. (first gen duel disk) After a bit Seth sees a duel disk that catches his eye.

Seth: "I'll take that one".

Shop keeper: "Alright thats a nice one that will be $500"

Seth:* whistles* "Alright but only cause I need it"

Seth then gets his new duel disk and starts to head to his room.

(if anyone wants i can bump into someone and duel you if not ok) [[img]Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Dueldi11[/img]

Last edited by samsoni1 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 am
(Nice work guys its coming out nicely, also I will be making vocaloid and music references and alluding to historic events in people, yeah Camula is weird like that, when I do I'll put an "@" at the end of the sentence so you will know)

Camula smiled "It seems that everyone is settling in..." She said in a neutral tone.

Camula takes out her pocket watch and notices that an hour has already gone by.

"Hmm... Not everyone is here yet... But I'll need to leave soon... damn fools they are holding us up..." She exclaimed in an annoyed tone.

Camula made her way into the boat wanting to see how everyone was doing, the competitors were settling in but she noticed that Vyiktoria was out and about, bored she went up to talk to her.

"So my dear princess of Belphegor, made any new friends?"@ She asked her in a amused tone

@ Princess of Belphegor, a reference to the vocaloid Gift From The Princess Who Brought Sleep also called Belphegor's Gift, the song foucses Margarita Blankenheim a princess who was used by others and goes on a killing spree with her "gift"

MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:56 am
After boarding the boat Hans quickly drops his things off at his room and goes around the boat looking for the competition. He thought maybe just to know a little about them would help in his duels and to maybe find a friend.

Hans quickly saw Mia Valentine and thought: Wait shes here. Shes one of the best in the world. Something tells me that she will be a serious force here.

Hans thinks: Wow so much for making friends. All she thinks is that im an ametuer. Maybe she's right. No i got to believe in myself thats the only way that i stand a chance here.

He walks all over the boat and finds almost all the competitors and all of them classify him as an ametuer. He then goes to his room stares at Life Stream Dragon that his aunt Luna gave him. He add it to his deck and improves his deck as best as he can. Then he sleeps waiting for another days wake. Hopefully he can be accepted by one duelist before this tournament ends

Last edited by LustfulZex on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No RPing other peoples actions)
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:15 am
Regis walked up to the boat and saw Camula scowling at him, pointing at her watch.

'Relax, the main character always arrives last' said Regis, smiling at her as he walked past.

Getting on the boat Regis whistled softly, "Seems like everyone is ready for me"

Regis took the microphone from the bridge,

"Attention all duelists! Frankly you are nothing more than a few amateurs (that's how you spell it MA) trying to be more than you are. I will give you a chance to prove your worth to me. I shall wait on the dining hall for anyone who feels they actually have some skill."

With that, Regis walked over to the dining hall, attached his dueldisk to his arm and waited silently; like a beast hunting for his prey.
samsoni1

samsoni1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:34 am
Seth was just about to head to bed when he over heard on the speakers a person was speaking.

Regis: "Attention all duelists! Frankly you are nothing more than a few amateurs trying to be more than you are. I will give you a chance to prove your worth to me. I shall wait on the dining hall for anyone who feels they actually have some skill."

Seth: "You little piece of-"

Honest:"Lets not get are self's worked up, i know that he seems a little bit arrogant but first let go and meet him"

Seth: "Fine....."

Seth then heads to the Dinning hall full of anger, but just then he sees a boy feeling very down on himself, Seth try's to see what his name is by reading it on the door. "Hans" Feeling a bit of compassion for him Seth decides to go to the dinning hall not because he angry but because hes going to prove a point on how you do need to be a great duelist to win.

Seth then enters the dining hall and try's to find the culprit, of course he spots the person at the table looking like such a great duelist and is better than everyone.

Seth: "So...you think I am an amateur huh?"
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 am
Regis stood there smiling at Seth, he stood in silence for a moment touching his mask, as if in prayer.

"Was a interesting duel, but you aren't experienced enough yet. Go train some more before you show yourself to me again"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qfiea1

Regis sat back down, having lost interest in Seth.

Last edited by Decato on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 am
Achille is just relaxing in his room, listening to some music that he put on his phone before going to the harbor, then all of the sudden he notices that someone's talking over speakers that's apparently installed in his room. "prove your worth to me. I shall wait on the dining hall for anyone who feels they actually have some skill."

Achille presses the send button, stops the music and gets up. "Whatever... I believe we are leaving soon anyway, time to walk around." He instantly heads to prow of the ship. On his way there he walks past the bar but is lost in his thoughts, wondering what the tournament will be like. Finally he arrives at the front of the boat and he leans on the very middle part of the ledge, just looking at the ocean as the sun slowly starts to sets.
Dusk

Dusk

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:27 am
Dusk, still in his room, decided he wouldn't bother to learn those he is about to compete against. Staying in his room, he was concentrating on his deck, wondering what kind've challenges he'd encounter. He knew at least half of the people had no skill, but Regis.... he believed him to be one who would be difficult to defeat. Dusk got up and paced around the boat, taking in his surroundings. Dusk had a plan, but he wasn't sure of that plan yet. Noticing people around him for once, he saw Regis at the table in the dining hall. Dusk decided it'd be smarter not to converse with him. Dusk then headed off to the card shop, seeing what seemed like a conversation between two people. Dusk ignored it and decided that he'd buy more cards for his deck, and taking interesting in a black duel disk with green frames, bought that. He went back to his room admiring his new duel disk, wondering who he'd face first with this new disk.
Masquerade

Masquerade

Duel Career : 0-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:15 am
It has been lively since Victor set his foot on the boat. His eyes watches them dillydallying to theirs heart’s content from a bartender counter. Turning his head to smell the pleasantry aroma of his Aviation drinks as he slowly in motion, swirl the liquid, his eyes firmly shut. Savoring the fragrance of his drink and one fell swoop of his wrist he finishes it in one gulp. Victor thought it was finally time to make acquaintances with the other duelist. After all, he is going to the island and if his intuition is correct, then it only natural to make friends who is willing to watch Victor back or at least a trustworthy one. As soon as Victor ready to move he heard a daring announcement clarifying that all duelist are weak and he himself will be waiting for a worthy challenge.
Heh, classy.

Victor headed toward the dining hall as well. From the entrances, his vision thwarted to a person who seem to be dueling (Seth).The other one must be the same person who claim that all duelist are weak or rather not much of his time. But, Victor focus was on another peculiar person. Although he lost he hold promises. His exterior may be cold, but Victor senses from within their something warm about him. A feeling that is mutual, but at the same time it different. Victor decided to confront the man (Seth). “Nice duel disk, you have there.” Victor said with a warm smile on his face. “Say, how do you feel about having a partner? I mean after all we are headed toward an island. Who knows what sort of danger we would run into? However, if we were to team up, I could watch your back and in reverse. What would you say?” He knew the man would not be easily sway by words of persuasion. In response to his backup plan he pulled out a device and with one switch, the mechanical object transform itself into a duel disk. “If you are having doubt, I would gladly show you how strong I am.” Saying with a cheery look on his face.

(Well, the time-frame has been fix, I hope this is good. So, glad I have back up plan.)
samsoni1

samsoni1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:10 am
Seth just losing a duel with regie was not that big of a deal to him, even though he does not like losing he prefers losing and learning about his opponents than losing in a real duel.

Seth: "indeed I will train but you need to learn humbleness and respect.." seth says to himself as he walks away.

Seth then spots a girl looking at him, after a good few seconds he could tell she wasn't a she, she was a he. A little bit embarrassed at his thoughts, but he goes to see what he wants.

Victor: Say, how do you feel about having a partner? I mean after all we are headed toward an island. Who knows what sort of danger we would run into? However, if we were to team up, I could watch your back and in reverse. What would you say?” “If you are having doubt, I would gladly show you how strong I am.” Saying with a cheery look on his face.

Seth:"I would gladly like to be your partner but i would also like to see your skills in dueling as well."

(are duel http://www.sendspace.com/file/6l2ha3)

Last edited by samsoni1 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 2 Icon_m11

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next