Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Re-Test Results: (:SleepingMomo:) Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Results: (:SleepingMomo:)   Re-Test Results: (:SleepingMomo:) Icon_m11Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 pm
Match Duel #1: Blackwing vs Thunder

8/10 points

Deck Construction: 18/20 points
Performance: 17/20 points

Notes:

Don't need Thunder Spark Dragon: A second Constellar would've done a better job. Rather than TRA I would found space for another rank 4 like Shock or Ouroboros since you are running Batteryman too.

Deck itself is solid and there isn't any tech choices that make me feel uncomfortable.

Duel 1:

No misplays: you were in control the whole game since the Heavy Storm. GG

Duel 2:

Sided in Mind Crush and Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror was ok but only 1 copy of Shadow-Mirror? You would've been better off running another MST instead.

(Opened with 3 Blizzard... horrible)

Used Seahorse to search and then set Sishunder.. better play would've been to search out Seahorse: even if it meant ditching it later if you didn't need it.

Blind Mind Crush: You set your Heavy, Reborn. You didn't need to use Mind Crush either as you already had 2 Hunders in the grave for Recycling Batteries. I drew Heavy next and well... your cards went bye bye. Bad play.

Duel 3:

From 600 - 7600: you made a comeback. Great work, I knew about your Prison so played too safe as a result, though you also had Torrential so there wasn't anything I could've done to change the result.

Match Duel #2: Six Samurai vs Spellbook

0/10

Deck Construction: 16/20 points
Performance: 16/20 points

Notes:

Standard spellbooks before the brokenness of Divine. Temperance is better than Justice in a build without Divine though: good try with the build, has some techs like Hanged Man which could be better but in general nothing too alarming.

Game 1:

Wrong use of Veiler: you let me chain Enishi's effect to it, allowing me to attack for game.

Game 2:

First turn Decree was nice but I got Shien on turn 2 then Naturia Beast on turn 4 which meant GG for you.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Mc7slhKfPLVgnJ6m6fb%2FrlV1JHETRIMf7P4B726tEIw

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

Total: 80/105

You are in the Ra Yellow Dorm.

Tester DP and 100 DP for Test transferred.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Re-Test Results: (:SleepingMomo:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results: (:SleepingMomo:)   Re-Test Results: (:SleepingMomo:) Icon_m11Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:48 pm
Thread Locked!

Re-Test Results: (:SleepingMomo:)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1