Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 2ntv8so
1st Division

Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 pm
Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X “Awakening of the Amphibians”

A “shocking” beginning

(Just hours after their arrival to the island, Antoinette and her group descend to the city, underneath the Duelist Academy)

Antoinette: Guys, we should look for some place to spend the night. It’s nearly 8 pm and after everything that happened today, with the sea storm and us barely surviving, I feel so weak.

Vyiktoria: I will go ask around to see if there’s some hotel in this town. You just wait for me.

Austin: (With a perverted smile on his face) Vyiktoria, sugar, maybe you would want some company while searching for that hotel?

Vyiktoria: Don’t even think about it pal (laughing) why don’t you go to the bar across the street and drink your milk before going to bed?

(The rest of the group laughs, as Austin was embarrassed)

Jaden: All right, while we’re waiting here, I think I will go and see if I can find something for us to eat.

Ethan: You do that; I will just wait here until we find a hotel. I so need a shower, I feel I’ve got salt everywhere on my body… and I mean everywhere (giggles)

Antoinette: *Something doesn’t seem right in this place… No one seems to be aware of the powers that are located on the surface of the island.* Now then, let’s check how many of us actually made it.

(Antoinette gets out of her pocket a list with the names of duelists, supposed to help the Neo Domino City mission)

Romeo: (looking very anxiously)*Oh no… If they find out my name is not on that list, they will kick me out of the group…*

Antoinette: Okay, so I am here… Jaden went for food, Vyiktoria went for a hotel, and Ethan is here… Austin is definitely here (giggles as Austin lowers his head in embarrassment), Audrey?

Audrey: (Raises her hand while stepping forward) I am here and ready to go!

Antoinette: Awesome! Now… Rey and Leo, are they present?

Leo: (Raises his hand with much joy) I am here, Antoinette!

Rey: (Looks at his brother while shaking his head) Yea whatever… I am present.

Antoinette: Very well then. *No… unfortunately, these next people were lost… However, we won’t let their sacrifice be for nothing! We will find those cards and return them back safely!* Now the final one who is with us should be Jarvis.

Romeo: *Oh no… They will soon uncover my secret and then it’s all over for me!*

Jarvis: Yea, I am also here.

Antoinette: *Hmm… then who is that guy over there? * Well then, we shall settle down here until Jaden and Vyiktoria return. Let’s enjoy some peace at last.

Romeo: *Phew… Seems like she missed me. I had better not be around too much!*

(Romeo walks away from the rest of the group, in hopes he won’t be noticed, but Antoinette is right behind him, ready to confront him…)

(In the meantime, Jaden is looking around for some place to buy food)

Jaden: *Erhhh it’s too late and most of the stores are closed… Maybe I should ask someone where I can get food at this hour*

(As Jaden continues to search, he notices a basement- level room with the lights turned on. As he heads towards the entrance, the door seems to be locked with a secret password and a machine is preventing him from entering)

Jaden: Oh, man… Time to use my pc knowledge then (smiles)

(Minutes later, Jaden successfully hacks into the system and manages to open the door… But inside…)

Jaden: Hello? Anybody here?

Dusk: *What the… Who is that guy and how did he manage to break in?!* (Dusk quickly hides behind a big machine in the room)

Jaden: *Oh my… Look at that computer! That thing is huge! I wonder what purpose it serves for these people… From what we’ve seen, they are not too keen on technology* I am not a thief or anything. I just need to find a store that’s open.

Dusk: *Huh? Someone doesn’t know which stores are open at this time… This can only mean one thing… that guy is not from here! He must be one of the Neo Domino City duelists that master Regis warned us about. I am sure he will be pleased with me once I banish this little parasite once and for all!* (Dusk puts on a devilish smile as he takes his deck out of his pocket)

(At the same time, back to the group from Neo Domino)

Audrey: Hey people, I will head over to the bar across the street. I could use some relaxation and I will also ask around for any hotels around here.

Ethan: (Looks suspiciously) Do you want me to come with you, Audrey?

Audrey: No, thanks Ethan, I need to be alone for a while.

Ethan: (Surprised by the rejection) Um sure… No problem.

(Audrey heads into the local bar, which is not very crowded at this hour. She orders a drink and sits on a table)

Audrey: *I don’t know what we’re up against, but whatever it is, I have to stay focused. I cannot let my dark side come to the surface. I promised to return these powerful cards back… And that’s exactly what I am going to do!*

(As Audrey takes her drink and stands up, she turns around only to bump into a very handsome man, as her drink is smashed to the ground)

Nick: (Shocked) I... I am sorry. (Nick looks stunned at Audrey’s beauty. He checks her out from head to toe) *Wow, who is this girl? I have never seen such a beautiful girl around here*

Audrey: (Stares right into Nick’s eyes, while trying to keep her cool) It’s okay, nothing happened. *Who is that guy?*

Nick: (Smiles awkwardly) Can I buy you another drink perhaps?

Audrey: (Still staring) No… thank you. I... I have to go. (Audrey rushes to the outside to catch her breath) *Wow, that boy looked so handsome. His eyes, his hair, his smile… But no, I am not here for that! I am here for the sole reason of finding these cards. I cannot let any distractions take away my focus. This never happened, I have to move on…*

(Nick still inside the bar, is looking at Audrey from the window)

Nick: *This is first girl to catch my attention from the very first moment she bumped into me… I know one thing, this is not the last time we will meet…* (Nick smiles to himself as he sits on a barstool and orders a drink)

(Meanwhile, back at Dusk’s laboratory)

(Out of nowhere, Dusk jumps in front of Jaden and scares the life out of him. Jaden lets out a scream)

Jaden: (Still gasping from the shock) Hey man, where did you come from? You scared me to death!

Dusk: (Laughs evilly) To death, that is exactly where you’re headed, my little boy!

Jaden: (Looks intimidated) What...? Hey listen, I just came here to…

Dusk: (Interrupting Jaden) The reason you came here doesn’t matter at all, all that matters is, that you’re not going to make it out of here! Right now, we are going to have a duel!

Jaden: (Shocked) A duel? But, what makes you think I will accept the duel?

Dusk: (Giggles to himself) The reason you’ll duel me is because you have no other choice! (laughs again)

(Out of the giant computer, two giant cables come out and are automatically plugged into Jaden’s and Dusk’s duel disks)

Dusk: (Smiling) You see, these two cables will give each player an electric shock, every time they lose life points! However, the best part is, whoever loses this duel, will get one last shock, a high voltage one, which will literally make fireworks! (laughing hysterically)

Jaden: (Scared) Say what? You’re crazy! You’re a psycho! Let me go!

Dusk: I am afraid not my little boy, these cables will be plugged into our duel disks until someone’s life points hit zero. Then, whoever is unfortunate enough to lose this duel, will be shocked to death, while the winner will escape!

Jaden: *Grr… I have no choice but to duel… and I have to win, or else… I won’t make it out alive…*

Dusk: So, let us begin!

Jaden and Dusk: DUEL! Jaden 40004000 Dusk

(Back to Antoinette and Romeo)

(Romeo, is sitting on a bench in a park nearby)

Romeo: *What am I going to do… I cannot keep hiding forever! They will eventually notice I am not supposed to be here and then…*

Antoinette: (Jumps from behind in front of Romeo) Hey you!

Romeo: (Gasps in fear) Antoinette… Wait, I can explain!

Antoinette: (Smiling) Well, I am all ears.

Romeo: (Looks awkwardly to the ground) You see, Neo Domino never gave me the permission to join you guys on your quest. Nevertheless, I am an aspiring duelist and I know I can be of some help… so, I decided to join you without the necessary permission. I snuck into the boat and remained hidden there, but after that sea storm, I was lucky to even make it here alive. But listen, now that most of your people are gone, you’re going to need every bit of help you can get. So please, give me a chance to prove myself and I promise, I will not disappoint you!

Antoinette: (Smiling) Is that all?

Romeo: (Looks surprised at Antoinette) Well yes… but what are you going to do now? Please don’t tell the others and don’t kick me from the group!

Antoinette: (Laughs) Kick you? No way! More likely, I should have a conversation with the president of Neo Domino City… he had no right to forbid you from joining us, since you want to help! Moreover, you’re right, we will definitely need your help, so wipe that look off your face and let’s go back!

Romeo: (Staring at Antoinette with adoration and excitement) Thank you… you don’t know how much this means to me! I want to prove myself and there’s no better way to do it than help you out on this dangerous mission!

Antoinette: That’s right. Let’s head back now and I am sure you won’t let us down, not us and not yourself (smiles)

(Back to Jaden’s and Dusk’s duel)

Dusk: I will go up first! (Draws a card) And I will summon to the field, Divine Dragon Ragnarok in attack mode [1500] and I will end my turn by throwing a face down card.

Jaden: *All right, I have to win this* (Looks at the cable plugged into his duel disk) *Every time I lose life points, this thing will deliver an electric shock but also, when he loses life points, it will deliver a shock to him, so I have to take the lead in this duel!* All right, I will summon to the field, Elemental Hero Heat [1600] Now, thanks to my monster’s special ability, its attack raises by 200 points for each Elemental Hero monster I control! (Elemental Hero Heat attack rises to 1800)

Dusk: *Let’s see what his deck can do… I will let him believe he has the lead until I gather the cards I need to bring out my two strongest dragons hahahaha*

Jaden: And now, Elemental Hero Heat attack and destroy his monster! (Divine Dragon Ragnarok is sent to the graveyard)

(As Dusk loses life points, the cable allows electricity to flow through it and it hits him with a small voltage, as he seems to enjoy it)

Jaden 40003700 Dusk

Jaden: Huh? What are you smiling at?

Dusk: (Laughs miserably) You see, this was just a small voltage that hit me, but when I drop your life points to zero, you will be electrocuted!

Jaden: (Looking mad at Dusk) That I won’t allow! You will be the one losing this duel… I will set 2 cards face down and I will end my turn.

Dusk: My turn then. (Draws) Now I will special summon from my hand, Vice Dragon in defense mode [1200] Of course his defense was halved because it was special summon from my hand but watch my next move! I activate Future Fusion!

Jaden: Oh no!!

Dusk: (Laughing evilly) Oh yes! Now I will send 5 dragon type monsters from my deck to the graveyard, and in just two turns, you will witness an unstoppable beast! (Dusk sends 5 dragon monsters from his deck to the graveyard, 3 Divine Dragon Apocralyph, 1 Divine Dragon Excelion and 1 Divine Dragon Lux Dcemone)

Jaden: (Worried) *This doesn’t look good for me…*

Dusk: Now from my hand, I will special summon by removing 3 of my dragons from the graveyard my ultimate monster… Appear, Divine Dragon Tenebrosi! [2400]

Jaden: What does this card do?!

Dusk: (Smiling) You see, first it gains 800 attack points for every Dragon in my graveyard! In addition, it cannot be destroyed by battle!

Jaden: (Shocked) It can’t be… *How am I going to get past this thing, let alone win the duel?!*

Dusk: And it gets worse for you, as I will sacrifice my Vice Dragon to summon Divine Dragon Excelion! [1500] Since I already have 1 other Excelion in my graveyard, I get to active its special ability, which will give him an extra 1000 attack points! (Divine Dragon Excelion attack rises to 2500)

Jaden: Grr… Bring it on!

Dusk: Let’s not forget my Tenebrosi’s effect too… Since another dragon monster was sent to my graveyard, he gets 800 more points! (Divine Dragon Tenebrosi attack rises to 3200) And now to the fun part, Tenebrosi attack his Elemental Hero Heat!

Jaden: (Tries to cover from the attack) No! (Elemental Hero Heat is sent to the graveyard)

(Jaden takes an electrical shock as he loses his life points and screams in pain and falls to the ground)

Jaden 26003700 Dusk

Jaden: (Tries to get to his feet) Ugh, I have a trap card! Go, Hero Signal!

Dusk: (Laughing) Hahahaha did you really think you can protect your life points with a pathetic trap card? Activate my face down, Trap Stun! Now every trap card on the field is negated, until the end of this turn.

Jaden: (Gasps in shock) But that means…

Dusk: Yes, that means you’re wide open for another attack! Go Divine Dragon Excelion! Take away his life points!

(Jaden takes another electrical shock but this time, stronger. He falls to the ground screaming and begging for mercy)

Jaden 1003700 Dusk

Jaden: (Breathing heavily) Please… no more! I cannot take this anymore!

Dusk: Well too bad then (laughs), cause you still haven’t received the last and final blast which will be even more painful and lethal!

Jaden: *No… I cannot let this goofball defeat me. I have to stay strong for my friends, they are all counting on me!* This isn’t over yet! (Jaden gets back to his feet finally) I will defeat you and then, you will never, ever put anyone else through such a procedure of pain and despair!

Dusk: (Opens his eyes widely, while looking at Jaden) Argh you fool, don’t think because you survived this, that you are going to win or anything! Once I take away your last few points, you’ll be electrocuted!

Jaden: Oh we are about to see… It’s my turn I believe! (Draws) I activate Philosopher’s Stone – Sabatiel from my hand! Now by paying half my life points, I can add any card from my deck to my hand! (Jaden takes a small voltage shock)

Jaden 50 Dusk 3700

Jaden: The card I added is… Elemental Hero Clayman! My spell card is returned to the deck, instead of being sent to the graveyard. Now, I will set one monster face down and lay another face down card on the field.

Dusk: How sad… This is over now! (Draws) Divine Dragon Tenebrosi, attack his face down monster!

Jaden: I got you! Activate trap card, Clay Charge!

Dusk: (Gasp) A trap?

Jaden: (Smiling) Yes, indeed a trap but not just any trap. You see, you made the mistake of attacking my Elemental Hero Clayman. Now, with my trap card, I can destroy both my monster and your attacking monster!

Dusk: No! My Tenebrosi!

Jaden: And that’s not all, you also lose 800 life points!

(Dusk is hit with some electricity but he seems to handle it)

Jaden 50Dusk 2900

Dusk: (Laughs hysterically) You idiot! That leaves you wide open for a direct attack with my Excelion! Now my dragon, destroy him!

Jaden: (Smiling to himself) Look again!

Dusk: (Shocked) What?! A Winged Kuriboh!

Jaden: Indeed, I activated my spell card, The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh! Now it will absorb the attack instead! (Winged Kuriboh is destroyed and sent to the graveyard)

Dusk: Grr lucky move…

Jaden: Not exactly. Moreover, since you destroyed my Winged Kuriboh, I can add the Philosopher’s Stone – Sabatiel spell card from my deck to my hand!

Dusk: Whatever… I will end my turn. *This fool seems to have forgotten my Future Fusion spell card… Next turn, he will face my mighty F.G.D. Hahahaha…. And that is not all, because on my next turn, another powerful dragon will be summoned, since he made the mistake of destroying my Tenebrosi*

Jaden: Now for my move! (Draws) I will activate my Philosopher’s Stone – Sabatiel again, by paying half my life points. (Jaden receives another small voltage shock)

Jaden 252900 Dusk

Jaden: I will add to my hand another Winged Kuriboh. And of course, my spell returns to my deck.

Dusk: How stupid! You keep using that spell of your which only damages your life points and stalls!

Jaden: Observe now! I activate from my hand the spell card, Spell Shattering Arrow! Did you think I forgot about your spell card? (smiles)

Dusk: No! My Future Fusion!

Jaden: That’s not all; you also take 500 points of damage directly to your life points!

Dusk: You little brat… (A small voltage shock hits Dusk but as previously, he doesn’t seem to be in pain)

Jaden 25Dusk 2400

Jaden: I am not finished yet! I will set a monster, lay a face down card, and call it a turn! *Once I activate my spell card one more time, then I will be able to defeat this freak!*

Dusk: (Laughing) Now my boy, just watch! You may have managed to stop my F.G.D from hitting the field, but this one, you cannot stop! (Draws) During my Standby Phase, I activate my Divine Dragon Tenebrosi’s special ability from the graveyard!

Jaden: (Surprised) Say what?

Dusk: Hahahaha indeed, now I am allowed to special summon my other monster, Divine Dragon Lux Dcemone in attack position [?] *That’s it, I got my second ultimate monster out, now he doesn’t stand a chance!*

Jaden: (Looking suspiciously) But that monster doesn’t have any attack points?

Dusk: Oh, be patient, kiddo. Because first, you will need to send that face down card of yours to the graveyard, since when my dragon is Special Summoned, it destroys each and every magic card on the field!

Jaden: Grr this is not good!

Dusk: And now to answer your question about its attack points; I summon from my hand Infernal Dragon in attack mode [2000]. Now, I will tribute my Infernal Dragon and transfer all its attack power to my Lux Dcemone! (Divine Dragon Lux Dcemone attack rises to 2000 points)

Jaden: *Now, I am toast…*

Dusk: (Waving his hand passionately) Go Excelion, destroy his monster! (Winged Kuriboh is destroyed and sent to the graveyard)

Jaden: (Smiling) Since you destroyed my Winged Kuriboh, I don’t take any damage for the rest of this turn! In addition, I get to add Philosopher’s Stone – Sabatiel from my deck to my hand!

Dusk: You’re just stalling… You cannot avoid the inevitable! I end my turn.

Jaden: Now it’s up to me, and I draw! (Draws) I activate Philosopher’s Stone – Sabatiel from my hand! And I will add… (Jaden gasps as he notices he doesn’t have any Winged Kuriboh left in his deck) *No! Now I cannot stall this match and his is going to take away my last few life points! … Except if I do this… It is risky but I will have to do it, I have to take advantage of his dragon’s weakness if I want to win this!*

(Jaden takes another small voltage shock as he loses half his life points)

Jaden 132400 Dusk

Dusk: So what’s it going to be already? You’ll lose anyway, don’t make me waste any more time with you!

Jaden: I will add to my hand Elemental Hero Sparkman. My spell returns to the deck, while I will set a monster face down, and lay a card face down too.

Dusk: *How pathetic… I will end this now!* (Draws) Now, I will summon Axe Dragonute from my hand!

Jaden: No, you will not! (Jaden takes another shock of electricity but he seems to be getting used to it) I activate my trap card, Solemn Judgment! By paying half my life points, I will negate your summon!

Dusk: (With a frustrated look) Darn you!

Jaden 72400 Dusk

Dusk: However, I will still send your monster to the graveyard! Attack, Excelion! (Elemental Hero Sparkman is sent to the graveyard). Now to finish my turn, I will lay down a card.

Jaden: *Yes! I have this game won!* Now it’s my turn! (Draws) You see a major flaw there now; your dragon has 0 attack, which means that I can wipe out the rest of your life points with this… Miracle Fusion!

Dusk: Oh no!

Jaden: Oh, yes! By removing from my graveyard Elemental Hero Clayman and Elemental Hero Sparkman, I fusion summon, Elemental Hero Thunder Giant! [2400] All I have to do is attack your weak dragon now and this duel is mine!

Dusk: (Hysterically laughing) Guess again, activate trap card, Adhesion Trap Hole! Now, your monster’s attack is halved and if you destroy my dragon, I will bring back my Tenebrosi during my turn, which will end this duel! (Elemental Hero Thunder Giant attack is decreased to 1200)

Jaden: Heh… (smiling) This duel is over now! Activate from my hand by paying half of my life points, Philosopher’s Stone – Sabatiel! (Jaden takes another small voltage shock)

Jaden 4Dusk 2400

Dusk: (Looking scared at Jaden) No… this cannot be!

Jaden: Yes, it can. Since I already activated the effect three times, now it gets another one, I can double my monster’s attack points up to two times, since you control two monsters! This makes it back to its original attack! (Elemental Hero Thunder Giant attack rises to 2400) Now, this is enough to finish the duel. Thunder Giant attack his Divine Dragon Lux Dcemone! End this duel!

Dusk: Noooooo!

Jaden 4Dusk 0

(The cable from Jaden’s duel disk is unplugged, as Dusk takes out a pair of scissors from his pocket, cutting the cable plugged into his duel disk, avoiding electrocution)

Dusk: (Looking angrily at Jaden) You slime ball, this is far from over!

Jaden: (Looks shocked at Dusk) Hey!

(Dusk pushes Jaden to the ground, causing him to fall on his head. Jaden is left unconscious lying on the floor while Dusk is running away)

Dusk: *This isn’t over… I will destroy this little brat eventually and when I do, much more will be at stake than just his pathetic life!*

(Dusk heads towards his base, where Regis and his group secretly work. He enters a dark room, where he finds Hannin relaxing)

Dusk: (Trying to catch his breath) Hannin… Hannin, I came here as quickly as I could

Hannin: What happened?

Dusk: You will not believe who broke in into my lab! It was one of those Neo Domino City duelists… Unfortunately, I lost the duel...

Hannin: (Scowling angrily at Dusk) You worthless piece of trash… Get out of my sight!

(Dusk, intimidated by Hannin’s words, leaves the building)

Hannin: *How am I supposed to tell Regis that Dusk lost now? He needs as many souls as he can get to be able to control those Amphibian cards… Moreover, those Neo Domino representatives are the perfect sacrifices. No one will notice they’re missing, so they will not suspect anything. I will suggest to him that we capture them all, one after another. Then, Regis will be able to control the Amphibian cards, once he finds them, as he will have collected enough souls!*

(Back at Vyiktoria)

Vyiktoria: *Well these people here seem very cruel to foreigners… But then, that’s what you get for living underground, buried in a city far away from civilization.*

(Vyiktoria decides to go to the surface and see what is going on in the island during the night. As she walks, she notices a man, lying on the sand near the sea, looking at the stars. She decides to ask him about any hotels in the city. Vyiktoria approaches the man and sits right next to him)

Crow: (Looks surprised at Vyiktoria) Huh? Who are you?

Vyiktoria: (Smiling) Hey, my name is Vyiktoria.

Crow: (Looking suspiciously) I have never seen you around here.

Vyiktoria: (Looking awkwardly) Um, well… that’s because we’re… visitors! Yes, we’re visitors.

Crow: Hmm, I see.

Vyiktoria: I wanted to ask you a couple things. First, do you know where my friends and I can find a hotel in this city?

Crow: Yea, there’s one on Marvelton street.

Vyiktoria: Ok thank you, really the others were too rude to answer a simple question as that.

Crow: (Remains silent as he keeps staring at the sky)

Vyiktoria: Um well, what’s your name?

Crow: It’s Crow.

Vyiktoria: (Smiling) Crow is not a name; it is some kind of a nickname.

Crow: (Looking suspiciously at Vyiktoria) And why do you want to know my real name?

Vyiktoria: (Looking somewhat upset) Gee, I was just curious.

Crow: (Looking away) Whatever…

Vyiktoria: (Annoyed by Crow’s attitude) So you want to talk or are you just going to stay here in the dark and be a loner?

Crow: There’s nothing to talk about… At least nothing I can remember. When I was 5, father took my sister away from me and since then, I was left to live with my him. He was never there for me though; he always judged me and never supported my decisions. I had to go through everything alone; I had no friends, no family, and no sister.

Vyiktoria: You know… (Looking at the sky) it’s funny you should mention that. I also have a brother but I have never seen him. My mother was pregnant when my father left her and he took away my brother. I never got to meet any of them. I just think my life would be a lot better, had I met my brother. But, thankfully, I have my friends and they always support me in tough times.

Crow: Well you’re lucky then.

Vyiktoria: (Speaking awkwardly) So… I will go now. Hope to see you around then.

Crow: Good-bye… (Still staring at the sky)

(As Vyiktoria gets up, her Neo Domino City badge falls from her pocket)

Crow: (Eyes wide open, looking at the badge) *The badge… She is one of the duelists from Neo Domino City!* Hey you! Looks like you forgot something.

(Crow picks up the badge and throws it at Vyiktoria)

Vyiktoria: (Shocked) Um… thanks.

(As Vyiktoria attempts to walk away, Crow steps in front of her, blocking her way)

Crow: You’re not going anywhere! I know who you really are and we’re going to have a duel! But not just any duel… We are dueling in the Astral Plane! The loser of that duel will have their soul sacrificed for the Amphibian beasts, which I know you’re after!

Vyiktoria: (Looking intimidated) Leave me alone!

Crow: (Laughing evilly) Not going to happen. Soon, I will offer your soul to the beasts! And instead of taking the cards away from here, you and your friends will actually help my master control them, as one by one, you’re all going down and you’re just the first victim!

(Vyiktoria and Crow put their decks on their duel disks, as the surroundings suddenly turn black, giving a space-like feeling)

Vyiktoria and Crow: DUEL!

TO BE CONTINUED…

Special cards used in this episode

Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Divine14
Divine Dragon-Lux Dcemone
Attribute: LIGHT
Type: Dragon
Level: 8
ATK/DEF: 0/0
Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned, except with the effect of a "Divine Dragon" monster or from your hand by Banishing 3 LIGHT Dragon-Type monsters from your graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all spell and trap cards on the field. Once per turn, you can tribute one other monster on your side of the field and this card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the tributed monster, until the end of your opponent's turn.When this card is destroyed and is sent from the field to the graveyard, you can Special Summon a "Divine Dragon" from your graveyard, except this card, during your next Standby Phase.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Divine15
Divine Dragon-Tenebrosi
Attribute: DARK
Type: Dragon
Level: 8
ATK/DEF: ?/?
Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned, except with the effect of a "Divine Dragon" monster or from your hand by Banishing 3 DARK Dragon-Type monsters from your graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle and it gains 800 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-Type monster in your graveyard. When this card is destroyed and is sent from the field to the graveyard, you can Special Summon a "Divine Dragon" from your graveyard, except this card, during your next Standby Phase.

Next episode will be posted on Tuesday, April 9th. Special thanks to NickV and cagethedarkmaster for their assistance with the text and wording, and to all my readers of course! Don't forget to comment!

Last edited by TheAmazonGirl on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dusk

Dusk

Team : Destiny

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 pm
I feel so pro, i lose then knock him out byu pure force, im fricken awesome. Really cool storyline and i like all the characters so far, keep up the good work Very Happy
Jaaden

Jaaden

Event Manager

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 21-0-6

YGOPro Name : Jaaden

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:49 pm
haha This is so Freakin Awesome I was so excited to find out who's gonna win

All those Tense times Jaden walks out victorious OFC

dusk Next time get shocked Properly rather than Cutting the Cables xD

I Really Hope u feel gd Losing to 4 LP Lol

it was all So exciting, How u go from a Scene to another..Made me just Read it with..idk the Feeling Lol

Cant wait to see How Vyiktoria's duel goes!

GO Neo Domino City PROTAGONISTS! :3
DarkMadzishN

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:42 pm
Jaden , maybe you walked out victorious from this one ... but that is NOT going to happen if you duel Alex!Razz

Anyway took me a while to read it , really enjoyed it! Im literally speachless!
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 pm
Enjoyable duel! Can't wait for the next episode :3
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:21 pm
OMG, that was freaking amazing, i was on the edge of my seat the whole time. i can't wait until the next one
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:23 pm
Thank you everyone for the nice comments, I appreciate it. Don't forget that I expect all my characters to be active during all my episodes. Commenting and reading all episodes will positively affect your character in the series! On the other hand, whoever is slacking and isn't showing interest in the series, will be written off Smile
yarintheslayer

yarintheslayer

Duel Career : 49-0-46

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:47 pm
wow that is really good i got really excited as i was reading the duel Very Happy... really nice work!!
keep it up!
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 am
you heard it from me first, folks! Dusk is a useless worm!
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:26 am
MariaMasters wrote:
OMG, that was freaking amazing, i was on the edge of my seat the whole time. i can't wait until the next one

fancy a drink?
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 am
Great read ;p
TheFlyingMan

TheFlyingMan

Duel Career : 1-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:31 am
Hm Interesting story, though the duel was what kept me reading.

Really nice overall and there was a nice element of suspense as Jaden's lp goes lower and lower.

Lessen up on the extra stuff a bit and make the episodes focus more on one thing and it'll be better. You can add extra plots as the main plot of another episode like how it is in other anime. If you do not know what I mean, I guess that's ok since my way of 'talking is kinda odd.

4.5/5.0 Very Happy
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:11 pm
what TheFlyingMan is saying is to streamline your story, stick to the plot. A little deviation for the purpose of character development is ok, but you don't need to develop all your characters right away. Develop them as they become part of the main storyline, and let their names be the only thing we know about them until then. I agree with this viewpoint.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:42 am
Well I appreciate your advice and I am sure you will see that this is what I am doing. It's like the whole series will follow the main storyline, but in every episode, a different situation/duel will occur and all. I believe that's the best way to develop all my characters, as I don't want no one to feel left outside of the story with just a little attention, even the guys that didn't make it into a protagonist role.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 am
well cage said all i was gonna say so nvm my explanation of wat i was gonna say about this fanfic
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:27 am
Hehe, love it Smile

keep it up
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:56 am
very good fanfic Very Happy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1 Icon_m11

Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1