Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 am
(Will be unlocked when the tourney takes place)

[Connects to Rocky Shore and Forest]

A vast white sandy colored beach. The calling of gulls can be heard overhead, small crabs can be seen scuttling around on their little legs looking for shelter or food. Remnants of sand dollars are littered on the ground. The blue green waves off in the ocean break crashing their white spray onto the beach and then crawl unto the sand till they eventually fade away.

Players within the area
Jason
Achille
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:20 pm
As Achille is following the beach again, he figures he needs some sort of plan to not get caught by surprise; last time he walked here there was someone following him. Looking behind him, he sees no one and decides he should create distance between him and whoever may be behind him. He starts to fasten his pace and that slowly transitions into running over the sand that's somewhat hardened by the water. 20 minutes later, he notices that a forest appeared next to the beach. He stops running and walks towards the edge of it. There he finds a tree to sit against and rest, looking over the beach.
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 pm
*After waiting for Camula, Vyiktoria notices a very dark owl busily making its way through the night and realizes it looks a lot like Camula's owl, Nyra, and so Vyiktoria decides to go back to her hotel room and think some things through*

------

/* The Next Morning */

*After another sleepless night, near morning time Vyiktoria hears duelists gathering around*

"Seems like the tournement has finally started then,
I didn't get invited, seems Camula has other plans for me i'm sure."- Vyiktoria says with a sigh

------

*Luckily since Vyiktoria is on the top floor and her room in the back portion of the top layer, she grabs her deck after making sure no one is around, leaps over the railing and gracefully lands on the ground*

"I wonder where he is now.." - Vyiktoria thinks to herself as she feels the burning sensation from the back of her throat and her fangs expose themselves slightly and she breathes in deeply she notices that familiar scent coming from the sea breeze and almost subconciously starts running in that direction, using the dense forest to make her way to the beach without being noticed and finds him,

NickV wrote:
He stops running and walks towards the edge of it. There he finds a tree to sit against and rest, looking over the beach.

*As see closes in on him, whilst unnoticed she calms herself down slightly and feels her fangs retract as she silently stands herself on a branch, perfectly balanced, above the tree where Achile is sitting*

"Did you behave yourself, Mal'chik?°" - Vyiktoria says and giggles

° - boy

NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 am
The sound of the waves of the ocean and the serene breeze calms Achille very quickly. As he slowly gets drowsy, he closes his eyes and lets his head rest against the tree.

Azi wrote:
"Did you behave yourself, Mal'chik?°" - Vyiktoria says and giggles

Achille opens his eyes immediately, attentive to his surroundings. But then he realises only one person has ever called him 'Mal'chik' before. He smiles and looks up and sees Vyiktoria and says: "That's a weird nickname, isn't it?" He nods to a spot next to him and waits for her to sit next to him.
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:16 pm
NickV wrote:
"That's a weird nickname, isn't it?" He nods to a spot next to him and waits for her to sit next to him.

"Not hardly, i suppose i could call you otherwise if that name displeases you?" - Vyiktoria says very quaint as she jumps down from the branch

"Besides, weren't you supposed to be in that tournement this morning?" - She says as she decides to sprawl out on the sandy grass near the stump that Achile was lounging at*
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 pm
"I was, but everyone basically scattered so I decided to go on my own as well." Achille says, as he couldn't get his eyes off her: "I wonder, why are you on the island if you're not competing? I didn't see you when the tournament started."
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:24 pm
NickV wrote:
"I was, but everyone basically scattered so I decided to go on my own as well." Achille says, as he couldn't get his eyes off her: "I wonder, why are you on the island if you're not competing? I didn't see you when the tournament started."

"Ah i see, well that's because Camula has otherwise work for me to do" - As Vyiktoria leans in closely to whisper into his ear,

"I'm sure you'll find out soon enough" - She says while taking in a large breath, overwhelmed by the sweet scent of Achille's neck, She can't help herself and almost gives way to her instinct but scratch's him just enough for the scarlet elixir to show itself

*Vyiktoria gently wipes the blood onto her finger and backs away to enjoy her treat*

"Sorry about that, i've been craving you for days now it seems. *as she licks her lips that are now slightly stained red* Have you noticed any weird side effects since that night on the boat? After an encounter like that with one of my kind, certain.. things may change.." - She says curiously
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:23 pm
As Vyiktoria makes small scratch on Achille's neck, he doesn't really feel pain. Vyiktoria then says: "Have you noticed any weird side effects since that night on the boat? After an encounter like that with one of my kind, certain.. things may change.." Achille then moves a bit closer and says: "Not really... I'm strangely attracted to you though... If that counts."
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Duelist's Trial: Beachside  2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:03 am
(LOL GET A ROOM!)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:21 am
Nyra was soon flying over the beach she spotted Vyk and Achille sitting next to a tree. The owl peered at the vampire hoping to get her attention.
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 am
NickV wrote:
As Vyiktoria makes small scratch on Achille's neck, he doesn't really feel pain. Vyiktoria then says: "Have you noticed any weird side effects since that night on the boat? After an encounter like that with one of my kind, certain.. things may change.." Achille then moves a bit closer and says: "Not really... I'm strangely attracted to you though... If that counts."

"strangely attracted to me, hm? i think i'll take that as a compliment." - Says Vyiktoria trying not to smile as to hide her fangs that are starting to show from the taste of Achille's blood.

"But, i'd be lying if i said wasn't strangely attracted to you aswell. - She says as she feels his gaze deeply on her as he gets closer

----

*What are you doing with this boy, Miss Vyiktoria? we have business to take care of, stop fooling around.* - Likho says

"Relax, its not like he would kiss me." - Vyiktoria accidently says allowed with Achille next to her, she feels her pale complexion slightly start to fluster
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:33 pm
(OMFG GET A DAM ROOM LOL)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:15 pm
(If you have your own time to make comments then I also expect you to rp as well)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm
Achille smiles as Vyiktoria says "But, i'd be lying if i said wasn't strangely attracted to you aswell..." but is surprised when he hears: "Relax, its not like he would kiss me." Looking at her a bit weird, he figures she's just talking to herself. He then notices Vyiktoria's a bit embarrassed of what she blurted out. Achille puts his hand on her cheek and says: "Why wouldn't I? You're beautiful." and then kisses her.

(There's no rooms on the beach, folks! Feel free to butt in Razz)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:17 pm
Back at her castle Camula was looking in horror as she saw Vyiktoria and Achille kiss. Her hands cluchted her armrests in anger. Her eyebrows trembled in rage and her teeth were clamored together. She couldn't stand the site of what was happening in front of her.

"Nyra," she spoke into the microphone. "Attack Achille, I want the moment between these two over! Don't kill him, no, it's not the right time. Just try to break up this moment, puncture his finger or something I don't care. Just keep him alive!"

Nyra seemed to understand her master's words, for she soon swooped down from the sky heading for Achille. She unsheathed her talons like a owl would when it was hunting its prey. She was heading straight for Achille nothing could distract her from her mission.

Camula still looked at the scene though her anger had melted into wickedness. "Its time to show you the consequences for love." She said in a cold tone.
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:51 am
*Vyiktoria can't believe she accidently said that out loud in front of Achille and before she has the chance to voice her mistake*

NickV wrote:
"Why wouldn't I? You're beautiful." and then kisses her.

*Vyiktoria's eyes grow wide as she feels the first pair of warm lips to touch hers in a century. As she clings onto the kiss she hears a sound coming from behind her and notices its Nyra, Camula's pet owl, and seemed to be about to attack*

"Camula.." - Vyiktoria snarls slightly and turns around

LustfulZex wrote:
Back at her castle Camula was looking in horror as she saw Vyiktoria and Achille kiss. Her hands cluchted her armrests in anger. Her eyebrows trembled in rage and her teeth were clamored together. She couldn't stand the site of what was happening in front of her.

"Nyra," she spoke into the microphone. "Attack Achille, I want the moment between these two over! Don't kill him, no, it's not the right time. Just try to break up this moment, puncture his finger or something I don't care. Just keep him alive!"

Nyra seemed to understand her master's words, for she soon swooped down from the sky heading for Achille. She unsheathed her talons like a owl would when it was hunting its prey. She was heading straight for Achille nothing could distract her from her mission.

*Vyiktoria quickly makes the decision to grab Achille and jump back the way she came, back into the forest to avoid any ariel attacks and escape faster than Nyra had the chance to attack again*

*Once Vyiktoria and Achille escape, they end up somewhere in the forest*

LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:02 am
Nyra halted her attack on Achille as she saw Vyiktora drag him into the forest.

Meanwhile Camula has also observed them fleeing into the forest as well. Her lips were still frowning but she wasn't as wicked or enraged as she was before. She seemed to be processing the situation, thinking what has happened and possible outcomes that could happen by her actions.

"Nyra," she said. "Hold the attack, its not worth following but once Vyiktora is alone we''' meet up with, cause she should be quiet angry with me right now. Besides we have already done what we need to. Just fly around and observe for now."

The owl obeyed her command and was soon flying around aimlessly seeing if it could find any interesting actvitiy around.
DarkMadzishN

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Fri May 17, 2013 12:48 pm
As Jason arrived to the beach , he notices nobody was around him.

Jason: "Perfect , i can take a nap without anyone disturbing me!"

He takes out his blanket from his backpack , takes off his duel disk and falls asleep.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sat May 25, 2013 12:17 am
Achille puts the phone in his pocket and approaches the figure lying on the sand. When he gets closer he notices it's Jason. Achille grabs a stick on the edge of the beach and walks up to Jason and starts poking his cheek with the stick.
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Sun May 26, 2013 7:38 pm
NickV wrote:
Achille puts the phone in his pocket and approaches the figure lying on the sand. When he gets closer he notices it's Jason. Achille grabs a stick on the edge of the beach and walks up to Jason and starts poking his cheek with the stick.

While Jason was sleeping , he notices that something is poking him... Jason opens his eyes and see's Achille.
"Oh , its you... ! You know its rude to wake up someone ? Razz"
"Anyway... Why are you alone now... Where is that girl what was with you? Would be much better if she was poking me instead of you!" Jason giggles...
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Thu May 30, 2013 9:05 pm
Achille looks weird at Jason for giggling and ends up poking him once. " I think she's gone to find a knife to poke you with. Why are you here alone? You're lucky that I found you, instead of Camula finding you."
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Fri May 31, 2013 4:49 pm
NickV wrote:
Achille looks weird at Jason for giggling and ends up poking him once. " I think she's gone to find a knife to poke you with. Why are you here alone? You're lucky that I found you, instead of Camula finding you."

"I was really tired after my last duel , so i decided to take a nap... but it seems thati slept way more then i was supposed to..What do you mean "Instead of Camula finding you"? Am i in trouble? Jason laughs while saying "Am i in trouble?"

"Anyway ... you still didn't tell me why YOU are alone..." Jason stares at Achille till he answers!
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:20 am
"She had some business to take care of." Achille says. "It seems no one is around here but us, fancy a duel?"
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 am
"Dude i just woke up... but fine!"
Jason takes out his duel disk
"Lets do this!"
DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:35 pm
After Jason won , he takes off his duel disk saying " Great duel , i didnt think id win but the trust in my deck saved me once again.. We should duel again sometime!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Beachside     Duelist's Trial: Beachside  Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial: Beachside

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1