Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 6-0-1

SunMoonOR's retest results 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

SunMoonOR's retest results Empty
PostSubject: SunMoonOR's retest results   SunMoonOR's retest results Icon_m11Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 pm
Match Duel: Machina Gadget vs. Frog Monarchs
Single Duel: T.G. Stun vs. Malefic Gravekeepers

Match: 0/30 points
Single: 10/10 points

Match Deck Construction: 4/10 points
Match Performance: 10/20 points

Match Notes:

For starters, your deck has 48 cards in it. 40 is the optimal amount of cards for any deck. The most efficient Frog Monarch builds use minimal traps and continuous spells, as this ensures that Treeborn’s summon is not blocked. Your build uses 2 Swords of Revealing Light and too many traps, none of which are the most efficient cards to be using in this deck: Spiritual Art Aoi, Mind Crush and Torrential Tribute. I found your use of Dark Bribe to be random.

In terms of Monarchs you only use 2 Caius, but use 2 Zaborg. There’s absolutely no reason why you should be using Zaborg over Caius. 3 Mobius seems excessive and Kuraz is not needed in Frog Monarchs, not to mention it’s just a bad card in general.

You didn’t seem to be maining Dark Hole, yet used Gene-Warped Warwolf and Alexandrite Dragon. I found that awfully strange as they seem to have no synergy with the deck.

You made questionable decisions with this deck. Instead of trying to summon Alexandrite to take out my Gadget, you should have summoned Swap Frog, dumped Treeborn, bounce Swap and summon Gorz when I attacked directly. When I had an empty field you attacked with your highest ATK monster first, walking straight into Gorz. You failed to summon Swap Frog to dump Treeborn when the opportunity presented itself, multiple times.

Replay: http://www.slingfile.com/file/AtPaBrxg4y

Single Deck Construction: 6/10 points
Single Performance: 16/20 points

Single Notes:

Again, this is a 47 card deck. Despite your use of 4 Malefics, I find the addition of Mystic Plasma Zone unnecessary due to the amount of searching for Necrovalley you have. 2 Tour Guides and Sangan are not needed in Gravekeepers and only serve to disrupt the flow of the deck. 2 Bribe and 2 Starlight Road are excessive; use 2 copies of one or the other... or one of each.

For some odd reason you didn’t banish Sangan with Allure, and instead got rid of Recruiter. With Descendant in hand Recruiter had much more potential use than Sangan. Grabbing Duality with Duality was unneeded since you already had access to Necrovalley, and could have done with Prison for protection.

Replay: http://www.slingfile.com/file/KFr7Mu9CtS

Total: 46/100

Different Decks: 3/3 points
Attitude: 1/2 points

Grand Total: 50/100

You will stay in the Slifer Red dorm! Practice makes perfect.
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

SunMoonOR's retest results Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunMoonOR's retest results   SunMoonOR's retest results Icon_m11Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 am
DP awarded, SunMoon did not have 100DP to pay, so put him in debt -100 and gave 1 warning, this is only temp until he rebalances his account, no dorm change, locked

SunMoonOR's retest results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1