Duel Career : 35-0-70

Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
Squire
Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
1st Division

Utopia Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Utopia Deck    Utopia Deck  Icon_m11Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:51 pm
Utopia Deck  2qlsqat

I know this deck needs a side and i intend to do that later. Thoug h i need help on the consistency of this deck most times i get first move utopia but then if the combo is stopped im left with mostly a dead hand for the next several moves any ideas
Necroticmage

Necroticmage

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-5

Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
Squire
Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
1st Division

Utopia Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia Deck    Utopia Deck  Icon_m11Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:11 pm
I honestly do not know what to suggest for the main deck as I do not know what half of these cards do ^^'. For the Extra however, you could put Starliege in it since you are running some light monsters.
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
Squire
Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
1st Division

Utopia Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia Deck    Utopia Deck  Icon_m11Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:00 pm
Seems like the deck sure can do what he is supposed to do, but it looks too one sided, the options you are are basically limited to Utopia, and however you are aways obligated to use 2 cards on your hand to bring it out, I still think the wind-ups (even with magician limited...) are still probally the best engine to bring out ZW, that still is enable to do a lot of things with a lot of options, because since the ZW XYZ is a Rank 5, it's even a problem to summon him with this, actually summoning the ZW XYZ doesn't seems very viable.

Cards like double or nothing, I don't think it's really necessary, with the attack power Utopia can archive with the ZW, it would be just for a possible OTK, since you don't run any MST, I'd rather go for things like, trap stun or even Decree, because most of the traps you run needs your opponent to attack to be used, and is mostly likely they don't will try to attack a 8000+ atk monster with all the ZW Stuff equiped, also a unequiped Utopia can protect himself with his own effect, if even then you wanna run some backrow, I'd say traps that toggle on summon are better, like Bottomless Traphole and even Torrential (since the ZW's can protect utopia anyway), Compulsory that you already have is also a nice trap card you can use, but since bottomless and torrential doesn't target... However, compulse sometimes is actually better.
simtem

simtem

Duel Season : 5-0-4

Duel Career : 9-0-15

YGOPro Name : Simtem

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
1st Division

Utopia Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia Deck    Utopia Deck  Icon_m11Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:23 pm
If i were you i would add photon slayer, solar wind jammer, wind up shark and magician, you should use star drawing, it can be a lvl 5 and if you xyz with it you draw a card.
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : none

Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
Squire
Utopia Deck  2ntv8so
1st Division

Utopia Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia Deck    Utopia Deck  Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 pm
What about the card summon limit. If the opponent activates that card, each player can only summon twice per turn, and as this is a summoning deck, that card could very much crush your deck. Also, what about skill drain?

Also, try Rank up magic astral force instead of limited barian force. Astral force can return from the grave to your hand instead of your normal draw, and IT CAN ALSO BE USED ON ANY XYZ, AND CAN CHANGE INTO ANY NEW XYZ MONSTER 1 RANK HIGHER, AS IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A CXYZ, OR A NUMBER C MONSTER. This card comes in the next pack Legacy of the valiant
Sponsored content

Utopia Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia Deck    Utopia Deck  Icon_m11

Utopia Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1