Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Test result: Colonel176 Empty
PostSubject: Test result: Colonel176   Test result: Colonel176 Icon_m11Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:05 am
Match 1

Blackwing vs Ice Barrier 0:2 - 10/10 points

Performance: 17/20 points

Duel 1: no missplay

Duel 2: Sided in Pin-Point Guard. Not really worth calling a side deck card, especially when you only run 3 targets in the deck. No missplays.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 15/20 points

Tour Guide is a bit weird; it surves no purpose other than an easy rank 3, but it has no access to Zenmaines. Also, 2 Gold for only 1 dragon isn't that good since it's essentially just one target. I'd use 2 Fiendish Chain; 1 is a bit too random.

I think every deck (that can achieve it) needs Maestroke and Zenmaines, whereas an Archfiend and a second Arcanite Magician aren't necessary. Gungnir is too good to not include.

Match 2

Madolche vs Infernity 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: no missplay

Duel 2: Soul Drain is a good side card, too bad you missplayed it. You should have activated it when I tried crashing with Mewfeuille, but you didn't. As a result, I got a search and Tiaramisu got to clean the field. With Launcher, you'd be better off selecting an Infernity Archfiend and a Necromancer, instead of two Archfiend (only gives you one search). You would get one search, then set it and use Necromancer to sp. summon another Archfiend for another search (not to mention swarm).

Duel 3: n/a

Deck: 17/20 points

I'd take out both Upstart Goblins and add another Mirage and One for One.

There's some unneeded synchro monsters. I'd take out Chaos King Archfiend and Balmung. Add Stygian Sergeants and another Hundred-Eyes Dragon (for the search loop). Swap Steelswarm Roach for Armory Arm to work with Sergeants.

Total: 74/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 79/100

Congratulations, you've made it to Ra Yellow.

Last edited by NickV on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colonel176

Colonel176

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 6-0-6

Test result: Colonel176 2ntv8so
Squire
Test result: Colonel176 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test result: Colonel176   Test result: Colonel176 Icon_m11Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:17 am
Thnx Nick, the main reason I run tour guide is for leviair to recycle monsters banished with tidal, i tested a lot with gungnir but unless I run stream the only situations where I can summon him I can go for arcanite, which is more effective for card advantage and dodges bottomless. Having said that, I appreciate the feedback and I agree with the majority of your comments. Thnx again.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test result: Colonel176   Test result: Colonel176 Icon_m11Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:29 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Testee DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned, and Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test result: Colonel176   Test result: Colonel176 Icon_m11

Test result: Colonel176

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1