Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results : Light.. Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : Light..   Test Results : Light.. Icon_m11Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:38 am
Match Duel #1: Syncroeccentric vs Constellar - 0:2

10/10 points

Deck Construction: 17/20 points
Performance: 17/20 points

Notes: Solid Constellar Deck. Wouldn't change anything.

Duel 1:
Turn 4 : You made a mistake by activating Mystical Space Typhoon on this turn , it would be betteri f you used Gyokka and Setted the mst ( because my facedown was mst , you targeted it and i activated it and killed your solemn judgment).
That was only mistake in this duel , after that you kept bouncing my things with plaeidaes and didn't let me do anything , later i summoned caius which got veilered ... After that i couldn't do anything and you won the duel.

Duel 2: .Sided in Maxx C's which are perfect vs my deck (full of special summon's)
This duel was interesting , i took the lead back from you and  then you topdecked Constellar's Super Rebirth. You summoned plaeidaes and the bouncing started all over again. You didn't let me do a single thing after that and won the duel.
Duel 3: 
N/A

Match Duel #2: Tidal-Zero vs War God - 1:2

10/10 points

Deck Construction: 18/20 points
Performance: 16/20 points

Notes : Solid War God deck ( considering that habakiri is limited). Wouldn't change anything.

Duel 1:
I'm not sure why you solemn judgmented my Elemental Hero Ice on turn 2 , but that did kind of saved you at the beggining ( i would get things i need) , after that you nuked my field and took control over the duel back. I was left with a Dead Destiny draw in hand and tidal ( wouldn't be enough for victory) , but i topdecked DAD with 3 darks in grave , summoned it and nuked the field.. Then i summoned Tidal and it was game over for you.

Duel 2: Sided in Maxx c , chain dissapierence.
Again DAD cleaned the field and i left you with jst 200 LP. Unlucky for me , you drew Rise of the Bujin , Summoned Susano , Mikazuchi , Bear and had honest in hand = gg.
Duel 3 :
This game was easy for you , you won in turn 6 and didn't let me do anything what would harm you.

Total 88/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 93/105

You will be moving to Obelisk Blue Dorm. Congratulations!

Last edited by DarkMadzishN on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Austin

Austin

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Test Results : Light.. 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : Light..   Test Results : Light.. Icon_m11Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:42 am
cong light Smile
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : Light..   Test Results : Light.. Icon_m11Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : Light..   Test Results : Light.. Icon_m11

Test Results : Light..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1