Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Test Results: BlooSky 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Test Results: BlooSky Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: BlooSky   Test Results: BlooSky Icon_m11Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:38 am
Match Duel: Chaos Agents vs Dragunity
Single Duel: Piper Chaos vs Macro Monarchs

Match = 0/30 points
Single = 10/10 points

Match Deck Construction = 6/10 points
Match Performance = 10/20 points

Single Deck Construction = 7/10 points
Single Performance = 20/20 points

Total = 53/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 1/2 points

Grand Total = 57/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/P3tdoSB%2FlrLv1LotHVu2ASIsQQTC9Mfb
Comments:
First deck is a standard Dragunity deck. You tried to mix in Miracle Synchro Fusion and one Sasuke Samurai as your only warrior for Draco-Equeste. Considering the deck's proficiency at level 6 and 8 Synchos, both Colossal Fighter and Gaia Knight would make better warriors for that choice. Dragunity Militun is unneeded: Your Dux summons himself. Limit Reverse is inferior to another Call of the Haunted. I also note you aren't running Dark Hole. Dragunity Pilum is also an inferior choice as direct attacking isn't that great. By staying with the consistent Dragunities only you have room for the staples you omitted as well as basic defense or other tech.
Second deck is a fairly teched out Macro Monarchs deck with Eatos. First off you should remove Inferno Tempest. On the off-chance you get hit for 3000 damage, you're going to want more then your D.D. Scouts left against whatever the opponent has. If you're going to run Helios for an extra special summon, use three Macro Cosmos, possibly instead of a Dimensional Fissure. You want to summon them before you draw them. The extra deck seems thrown together as an afterthought. You can't summon Thunder End Dragon or Neo-Galaxy Photon Dragon. Run some level 6 Xyz's to merge your Monarchs into like Photon Thrasher or Constellar Messier 7.

Game 1:
Instead of adding Phalanx to your hand with Dragon Ravine and setting him, sending Phalanx to the graveyard would have enabled the Dux in your hand to Synchro into a level 8 right away.
Using Scrap Dragon to destroy your face down Limit Reverse and take one material from Gachi was a waste of resources.
Using Pot of Avarice to return Phalanx to the deck instead of Sasuke Samurai ruined your potential for future Dragunity summons.
Attacking first with the 3800 Vajrayana gave me a huge 3800 Gorz token that you couldn't get over. Attack weak monster first, then strong.
You summoned Arma Mystletainn during Main phase 2, equipped him with an Akyls and it wasn't able to do anything more. I assume you thought Akyls would destroy my token when I destroyed Mystletainn, which isn't the case since the card isn't considered equipped to him when he's destroyed first.

Game 2:
Discarding Dux to send Phalanx to the grave while you had a Militun in hand. Dux is superior to Militun in every way. Because of my Veiler, your Aklys wasn't able to equip to Militun. If you'd kept Dux he would have been able to make a Synchro play on his own.
You seemed to be hurt by your Gorz experience because you didn't attack with Stardust for at least two turns. You had the ability to go into Scrap Dragon or into Legonaire + Akyls though, so I think you should have taken the chance now instead of later when you couldn't deal with it.
Thought Ruler Archfiend was an inferior choice to Scrap Dragon against my Hyperion, Phoenix and Venus. Scrap Dragon could have simply attacked over Hyperion. Thought Ruler's effect doesn't work against monster effects and Hyperion can destroy him instantly.

Single:
Not much to say, this was fairly brutal with the Prisons and Caius finished the job quickly.

Keep working on your decks. You will be placed in Slifer Red.
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

Test Results: BlooSky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: BlooSky   Test Results: BlooSky Icon_m11Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 am
DP awarded, dorm awarded and locked

Test Results: BlooSky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1