Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Test Results : Kyonaru Empty
PostSubject: Instant Test Results : Kyonaru   Instant Test Results : Kyonaru Icon_m11Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:07 am
Match Duel #1: Thunder vs Constellar - 2:1

3/10 points

Deck Construction : 16/20 points
Performance : 17/20 points

Notes : Main deck looks good , i would only replace pot of dualitys with DPrisons , and definetly find space for Dark  Hole in the Main deck. For extra deck i would take out 1 Dweller and add Photon Paladynamo.

Duel 1 :You kept summoning your monsters and i couldn't get rid of all of them.No missplays , played flawlessly and won the duel with Cowboy's effect.

Duel 2 : You opened with 2 sombres and 3 traps , summoned sombre , 2 fd and ended turn. Luckly for me i had lance and sishunder to destroy it and dont let you tu summon your omega / plaeidaes later. Since i prevented u from summoning any of them you weren't able to make a comeback and i slowly took away all of your lifepoints. No missplays.

Duel 3 : You didnt make any missplays in this duel either , your draws weren't so good ( for the situation u were in)  , whole duel was slow and "control'ish" , at at the end you summoned plaeidaes while i had Scrap Dragon and facedown , you took a risk and returned my scrap dragon to extra and attacked. Your Plaeidaes got mirror-forced so you ended your turn. I summoned Pahunder and won the duel & match.

Match Duel #2: Constellar vs Wind Up - 2:1

3/10 points

Deck Construction : 18/20 points
Performance : 16/20 points

Notes : Solid Main & Extra deck.

Duel 1 : I was in the lead whole duel , untill your last turn when you went Into Volcasaurus , destroyed my messier , overlayed into Gaia Dragon and made best comeback victory ever.

Duel 2 : I set'ed heavy storm and ended turn. You didn't expect that so you set'ed 3 fd on your turn and ended the turn. After  i used my heavy storm and nuked your 3 facedown's i was in a huge card advantage..You tried alot of things later  , unfortunally for you i had answer for everything. At the end i won with effect of Cowboy.

Duel 3 : Again my heavy storm "saved the day" , i had traps to answer all of your combo's and everything and you couldn't do much here.At end i summoned omega + sombres + kaust and that won me the duel.

Total 73/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 78/105

You will be moving to RA Yellow Dorm.With a little more luck im sure you will make Obelisk next time!
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Instant Test Results : Kyonaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Test Results : Kyonaru   Instant Test Results : Kyonaru Icon_m11Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Instant Test Results : Kyonaru

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1