Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results : DJDanny88 Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : DJDanny88   Test Results : DJDanny88 Icon_m11Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:09 pm
Match Duel #1: Chaos Dragons vs Hieratic/Galaxy - 2:1

5/10 points

Deck Construction : 15/20 points
Performance : 16/20 points

Notes : First of all , you should cut down 2 of the normals ( no need for 4x + you have a 42 card main deck) , Also you don't use REDMD ( i suggest that you take out 1 hieratic seal of banishment for it). 

Duel 1 : You couldn't do much in this duel , you "controlled it" at the beggining , but after i dark hole'd your gaia dragon and topped Monster reborn you couldn't make a comeback and i won the duel.

Duel 2 : I had a terrible hand here ( 3 Dark flare , pulsar , tour guide , return from dd , BLS = couldn't do anything after my zenmaines got banished) , turn after you banished my zenmaines you OTK-ed me.

Duel 3 : Summoning Bounzer on your turn 2 was a nice move (considering that you knew my facedown was ryko) , but unlucky for you i used mosnter reborn to summon tragoedia , dark flare dragon and leave you with 5 cards in your hand (None useable) , so i won the duel and match.

Match Duel #2: Constellar vs Gem Knight - 2:0

0/10 points

Deck Construction : 14/20 points
Performance : 14/20 points

Notes : For main deck : -3 sapphire, his fusion isnt that good and you shouldnt depend on a monster's defense stats.So -3 sapphire +3 armadillo (main searcher) , -3 Lazuli +3 Obsidian because normal summon > adding to hand in this deck , i would try to find space for Volcanic Shell aswell. For extra deck : -2 aquamarine , -1 lavalval chain, -1 daigusto emeral , +1 Maestroke , +1 Cowboy. If you add volcanic shells , then you can add +1 Citrine , +1 Drago sack.About the Volcanic shell... Use gem knight fusion , get citrine on field , use shell's eff , add a shell to hand , fusion again = 2 citrine on field..  Then you can even xyz to rank 7 if you wish. 

Duel 1 : At your first turn , you set your only two traps (which got heavy stormed turn later) , that wasn't necessary. On your turn 9 , if you used Special Summon effect of Emeral you would win the duel , but instead you used the other effect (return 3 from grave to deck then draw 1 card) , this was huge mistake , after that i took the control back and won the duel.

Duel 2 : Turn 6 : You used  fiendish chain on my Kaust while i had Pollux , Kaust on field ( both lvl4 ) , i simply went into Omega = Waste of fiendish chain.Turn 9 : You heavy stormed your own mirror force ( yes i had 2 facedowns , but you should use ur mirror force first and then nuke the field ...

Duel 3 : N/A

Total 64/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 69/105

You will be moving to Slifer Red Dorm.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Test Results : DJDanny88 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results : DJDanny88   Test Results : DJDanny88 Icon_m11Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Test Results : DJDanny88

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1