Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Test Results: Chaos470 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Test Results: Chaos470 Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: Chaos470   Test Results: Chaos470 Icon_m11Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 pm
Match Duel: Machina Gadget vs Malefic Drain
Single Duel: Psychics vs Dragons

Match = 0/30 points
Single = 0/10 points

Match Deck Construction = 5/10 points
Match Performance = 16/20 points

Single Deck Construction = 2/10 points
Single Performance = 16/20 points

Total = 39/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 1/2 points

Grand Total = 43/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/1wzmqRuke5vn7Vsqn1HeP5Xz8lJ4sKVG
Comments:
I didn't notice how big your Malefic deck was when we played, but at 52 cards you can definitely cut it down. Using every single Malefic monster is completely unnecessary. Cards like Question are also unneeded when we have three Call of the Haunted to use. Malefic Red Eyes is weaker then all of the Malefics and clogs a huge part of the deck. At the very least you could run Trade-Ins for your possible 9 level 8 monsters. Mystic Plasma Zone is a weak field spell card. You could be using something like Closed Forest or Magical Citadel of Endymion, which protect themselves from being overlaid by another field card or destroyed easily. And what is Fiend Megacyber even doing in there? Your extra deck just has the needed cards for your gears and your Malefics. Bring it up to 15 so that your opponent can't guess what you're using before hand.
The second deck is a mismatch of dragons. At 54 cards you definitely need to cut the deck down to a decent size. You're playing terrible field spells like Mountain and Malefic World when you're only using 4 Malefic cards total, as well as Red-Eyes Black Dragon for no reason. You're not even running all the staples in here. Your extra deck looks like it's made for a different deck as well. Slim this down to something decent and decide what you want to do with it.

Game 1:
No misplays, I just started with Heavy Storm and Mystical Space Typhoon, which let me destroy your field card and Skill Drain easily, destroying your Malefics without triggering Malefic Truth Dragon.

Game 2:
There was no reason to play out all your monsters at the beginning of Turn 1 when they can't attack. It just leaves you open to having them destroyed and me knowing what to expect.
Other then that I was just able to ram Machina Fortress into your monsters to destroy them and won out in card advantage.

Single:
No misplays, deck just didn't do much because your hand was full of dead monster cards.

Fix your decks up and figure out what you want to do with them. You will be placed in Slifer Red.
chaos470

Duel Career : 0-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos470   Test Results: Chaos470 Icon_m11Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 pm
will thx i knw that i had something wrong with my deck and i will rebuild it from the zero in taking in consedaration ur advices
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos470   Test Results: Chaos470 Icon_m11Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Dorm assigned, tester DP awarded, and locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos470   Test Results: Chaos470 Icon_m11

Test Results: Chaos470

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1