Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results : Xaner Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : Xaner   Test Results : Xaner Icon_m11Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 pm
Match Duel #1: Chaos Dragons vs Chaos Dragunity - 2:1

5/10 points

Deck Construction : 10/20 points
Performance : 17/20 points

Notes : This deck would work way better if Future Fusion wasn't banned. Lets begin with 3 trade in's , its too much for only 3 targets. Vice Dragon , Axe Dragonute , Apocralyph aren't needed , 1 dux is ... not enough.. , 1x Polymerization isn't needed , 1Random maxx c... I'd replace them with maiden's , maybe mystelain's.Extra deck : There is no need for you to have Zenmaioh , King Dragun's ( Replace them With Scrap D , +2 Vajrayana's)

Duel 1 : You run out of time after you activated Dragon's Mirrorin this duel.

Duel 2 : Your mirrorforce hurt me badly , i couldn't do much here since you had complete control (redmd all day long). Nice duel.

Duel 3 : No missplays. You made a nice comeback at turn 6 with Card D + reborn my redmd , but unfortunally for you , i summoned 2 Pulsar's , Messier , Returned my BLS from grave , summoned BLS , Cleaned field and left you with nothing. You couldn't make a comeback after this and i won the duel.

Match Duel #2: Constellar vs Hero - 2:0

0/10 points

Deck Construction : 8/20 points
Performance : 14/20 points

Notes : 46 Card  Main deck. You use Mask changes , so im guessing that this is Mask Heroes.First of all , you dont need Neos'es , Necroshades , Polymerization's , take out all destiny heroes except Diamond dude's and Malicious'es. , Destiny Traps You run just 2 Miracle fusions ( add one more ) , No need for woodsman's ( if you take out poly ) ,  since you run Prisma , Ocean i'd add Terra Firma in extra deck. Add +1 Wildheart , +1 Heat (since you run goka), Maestroke , Armor ninja , Excalibur ,  take out Necroid Shaman , Trinity. 

Duel 1 : Turn 8 : You attacked my Beehive with BLS , i activated effect and bls died ( You should've read effect of Beehieve), You had shining left with 3500 and i had beehieve with 3400 , instead of attacking it ( i can use effect once per turn) , you just clicked on end phase. Turn after i summoned Paladynamo and won the duel.

Duel 2 : Turn 4 : You activated Maxx C for no reason ( and lost it for no reason ).After i compulsored your Escurido it was pretty much game over for you.

Duel 3

Total 54/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 59/105

You will be moving to Slifer Red Dorm.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Test Results : Xaner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results : Xaner   Test Results : Xaner Icon_m11Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Test Results : Xaner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1