Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator Empty
PostSubject: Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator   Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator Icon_m11Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 pm
Match Duel #1: Chaos Dragons vs Cyber/Machina/Geargia - 2:0

0/10 points

Deck Construction : 17/20 points
Performance : 14/20 points

Notes : Interesting deck , you could try fitting in "Iron Calls" , and if you do at least +1 Bureido in extra deck.

Duel 1 : Turn 4 : I know that you had to get rid of raioh , but wasting +2 Draw ( if you used valley + larva) wasn't good ( you went into slacker magician ) , one "second" later your cyber dragon got ryko'ed.Turn 8 : You summoned Cowboy in attack and went into battle phase , you forgot to use his effect first so that was just a waste of armor + and accelerator.2 Turns later i tributed my golem for redmd , summoned dad and won the duel.

Duel 2 : Nothing much you could do in this duel , after i summoned gorz , scrap dragon and kept killing ur cards it was pretty much game over.

Duel 3 : N/A

Match Duel #2: Blackwing vs Malefic GK - 2:1

5/10 points

Deck Construction : 17/20 points
Performance : 16/20 points

Notes : I'd take out DAD and put in 3rd Geartown.For extra deck i would find space for Shock Master.

Duel 1 : Turn 1 : You summoned GK Spy in Attack mode ( instead of setting it).Turn 3 : When i destroyed your Necrovalley + Gadjitron you shouldve put GK Spy in defense mode and not attack me ( Because for blackwings it's not easy to get over 2000 Def , + shura is a huge threat ).Also on the same turn you should've activated your second necrovalley ( You let me use monster reborn).

Duel 2 : .I was in the lead in this duel untill you topdecked heavy storm ( while you had geartown on field) , after that you took control back and made a nice comeback victory.

Duel 3 : Turn 6 : You had necrovalley face up , you took another one from deeck and used it = necrovalley for necrovalley = waste of a card. After that i topdecked Gale and that won me the duel.

Total 69/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 74/105

You will be staying in Slifer Red Dorm.
Chaos Creator

Chaos Creator

Team : Gimme 1

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 5-0-12

Duel Career : 32-0-53

YGOPro Name : ChaosCreator

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator   Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator Icon_m11Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 pm
hunting s1 to pay for a insta-retest.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator   Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 pm
Tester DP Awarded & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator   Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator Icon_m11

Instant Re-Test Results : ChaosCreator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1