Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Test results: SuperTyler Empty
PostSubject: Test results: SuperTyler   Test results: SuperTyler Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 am
Match 1

Blackwing vs Constellar 2:1 - 3/10 points

Performance: 11/20 points

Duel 1: If you have Heavy Storm in your hand, I wouldn't suggest setting 2 cards. You don't want to blow one of your own cards up. When I used Dark Hole, you chained Compulsory Evacuation Device to save Pleiades. But this is a waste of a card since Pleiades can do that to himself.

Duel 2: You sided in Starlight Road, which is weird as a side, but it works out since you were up against Blackwings. Gozen Match was a bad side though, they're all Dark monsters. Armor Master survives all attacks and I don't take any damage, so attacking it with Gredi combined with Honest is a waste of cards. You should have played defensive here. When I summoned Blackwing - Bora the Spear you didn't lose the game yet. I still had an active Vayu in the graveyard, so you should have waited with Torrential Tribute.

Duel 3: This time you sided better cards. Stygian Dirge messes with my Synchro'ing and SIM stops all effects, while Mind Drain stops Kalut. However, Rivalry of Warlords doesn't affect me at all since all Blackwings are Winged Beast. Infact, it hurts yourself since Constellar runs a lot of different types. When you activated Pot of Duality, you should have grabbed Sombres to set up for Paradios.

Deck: 16/20 points

With Leonis in your deck I would run atleast one Sheratan. It searches and makes rank 3 possible. Also add Starlight Road since you have Stardust Dragon in your extra. Taking out Star Sign of the Constellar would be a good choice.

I'd try to add Zenmaines for defense, and also find room for Leviair so you can recycle what you banish with Sombres. Other than that it looks cool, I run XYZ reborn too. Smile

Match 2

Madolche vs Laval 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 13/20 points

Duel 1: You didn't open that well and I quickly got control over the duel when I got Tragoedia on the field. I simply turtled it out and won.

Duel 2: You kept Gozen Match, which doesn't affect Madolche that much since they're all Earth monsters. Setting Dark Hole was a bad move; I hadn't even used Heavy Storm yet. The moment I got Queen Tiaramisu on the field was the moment you lost the duel.

Duel 3: n/a

Deck: 13/20 points

Main decked Gozen Match is dangerous; throw it into the side deck instead. Nitro Synchron seems to be very weird in this deck. Take it out (and Tuning) and run Rekindling instead since you seem to need way more graveyard control. Other than that I don't know enough about Lavals to know about ratios and such.

Your entire Extra deck is based on Laval monsters and this severely limits your options. Run only 1 of each copy and instead add some staple cards like Stardust Dragon, Scrap Dragon, Catastor, etc. Also run some more rank 4 XYZ like Maestroke and Cowboy.

Total: 56/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 61/100

You'll be placed in the Slifer Red dorm. Work on your decks and find a way to make Laval a bit faster and more consistent. Good luck!
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Test results: SuperTyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test results: SuperTyler   Test results: SuperTyler Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Test results: SuperTyler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1