Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results: Matt512 Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: Matt512   Test Results: Matt512 Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:52 am
Match 1: Worms Vs Blackwings 2:1 3/10 points
Performance: 16/20

Duel 1: No Misplays.

Duel 2: You didnt side anything. In A blackwing side you should have At least 2 Light-Imprisioning mirorr. put 2 effect veiler in your side and maxx c as well. No misplays. I opened thunderking and set 5 with protection. you couldnt get around that.

Duel 3: You book of mooned Yagan. You could of gotten around yagan with kalut. Book of mooning him gave me protection and it gave me another chance to uses his effect. You go on to put  kalut facedown and end. I dont see the point of sitting him facedown or book of mooning yagan. Other than this you play the game fine and no major misplays.

Deck: 15/20 First off take out the 2 Blackwing- Gladius The Midnight Sun and Jin The Rainbow and add teh 3 kalut. You aboulutely need 3 kalut in this deck. Add 2 more veiler. Also Blackwings isnt a chaos deck you dont run BLS DAD and Gorz. DAD is mandatory in the deck but the deck does not need BLS or Gorz. i would recommend taking out the BLS for the third MST and if you want you could try to fit in a sircco the dawn. I dont run him but most people do so this is optional. Also single POD is bad. To add consistancy to the deck make sure you have 2. Extra deck take out the Ally of Justice Decisive Armor and Ally of Justice Field Marshal add a cowboy and Corn. Those 2 cards are unneeded in the deck. Also i would recommend running  2 Blackwing Armed Wing over 2 Black Armor Master. I think that this deck goes level 6 more than level 7 Also add Beast God Vulcan.

Match 2: Hunder vs Six Samurai 1:2 8/10 points
Performance: 17/20

Duel 1: No misplays My hand couldnt do anything against six spams.

Duel 2: You sided nothing again. No misplays. you didnt draw good so i controlled the game.

Duel 3: No misplays.

Deck: 15/20. First off. If you are gonna run veiler you need atleast 2 or 3. You only need 1 Grandmaster. spirit is unneeded and you only need 1 Elder. Put in an extra MST. 3 dojo isnt needed but if you want to run it it should be at 1 or 2. Always run 3 smoke signal. I would also add 2 Bottomless Take out the zubaba General and  string Djinn and add Corn and Cowboy. Also you didnt side anything so make sure ou run the basics. Maxx C Light-Impissioning Mirror Shadow-Imprissioning Mirror. Etc.

Total: 74/100

Bonus:
Attitude +2
Different Deck +3

Grandtotal: 79/100

You will be going to RA Yellow
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Test Results: Matt512 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Matt512   Test Results: Matt512 Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:55 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Test Results: Matt512

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1