Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Akisora

suddenly I become Slifer 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

suddenly I become Slifer Empty
PostSubject: suddenly I become Slifer   suddenly I become Slifer Icon_m11Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:29 am
Yesterday I was still a member, but today my name turned out to be red like slifer, but without the title below my avatar. Is that intended?
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: suddenly I become Slifer   suddenly I become Slifer Icon_m11Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 am
Yes this is a temporary measure for the YCC. There is a flood of new members and a dorm is required to enter the event. For this reason all new users will start in Slifer. You can still take the test to advance in dorms (will be important later with dorm wars), and you can then also earn your rank.

But don't worry this is intended.
Ao

Ao

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: suddenly I become Slifer   suddenly I become Slifer Icon_m11Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:47 am
thanks for the reply, and is my 100 dp deducted because of this? Need a confirmation although I am 99% sure it is probably because of this.
Liyana

Liyana

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: suddenly I become Slifer   suddenly I become Slifer Icon_m11Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 pm
100 DP will be deducted when you post/register for the YCC, if it was done prior to posting, you either lost it in a dice game or a SA duel
Ao

Ao

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: suddenly I become Slifer   suddenly I become Slifer Icon_m11Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:51 pm
Liyana wrote:
100 DP will be deducted when you post/register for the YCC, if it was done prior to posting, you either lost it in a dice game or a SA duel

When I first came here, I have 100 DP. I am pretty sure I never lost in dice game, chaos slots nor duel (I didn't even duel once). I won the DI GFX event, got 200 DP, total up 300. Won Dice (30DP) and Chaos Slot (50DP). Total up should be 380. I paid 100 for the YCC, so I should have 280. Now I have 180, so the 100 should be the cost of ''auto promotion to slifer'', I can't think of anything else.
Liyana

Liyana

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: suddenly I become Slifer   suddenly I become Slifer Icon_m11Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:54 pm
Ao wrote:
Liyana wrote:

When I first came here, I have 100 DP. I am pretty sure I never lost in dice game, chaos slots nor duel (I didn't even duel once). I won the DI GFX event, got 200 DP, total up 300. Won Dice (30DP) and Chaos Slot (50DP). Total up should be 380. I paid 100 for the YCC, so I should have 280. Now I have 180, so the 100 should be the cost of ''auto promotion to slifer'', I can't think of anything else.

Yup you are correct, i did a check, 100Dp will be added once again.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suddenly I become Slifer   suddenly I become Slifer Icon_m11

suddenly I become Slifer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1